You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

So Trump is gonna tax imports to pay for the wall.

Which means we are paying for it via higher prices on goods from Mexico. Mexico is not paying for it at all.

Why am i not surprised?

If you don't believe the cost of goods go up by making the minimum wage $15 an hour, why does this?

I'm all for it. If we have to pay 20% more for avocados, maybe they'll work to grow avocados in America. You guys want a fairer wage, this is what happens.

lol...fair and balanced assessment there...

So...we don't have money to raise the minn. wage but we do have money to build a 15 billion dollar wall.

The big differences is he said Mexico was gonna pay for it....not us...so...jobs come back to the US but the prices of things we get from Mexico will go up too....

AH.....so refreshing to see these idea from the stone age resurrected. These are the policies of 1929 Herbert Hoover.

Have fun paying for the wall RF.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Which means we are paying for it via higher prices on goods from Mexico. Mexico is not paying for it at all.

Why am i not surprised?

If you don't believe the cost of goods go up by making the minimum wage $15 an hour, why does this?

I'm all for it. If we have to pay 20% more for avocados, maybe they'll work to grow avocados in America. You guys want a fairer wage, this is what happens.

So...we don't have money to raise the minn. wage but we do have money to build a 15 billion dollar wall.

The big differences is he said Mexico was gonna pay for it....not us...so...jobs come back to the US but the prices of things we get from Mexico will go up too....

AH.....so refreshing to see these idea from the stone age resurrected. These are the policies of 1929 Herbert Hoover.

I will!  Thanks. I'll get a ROI when I don't have to pay for anchor babies and their mothers!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I will!  Thanks. I'll get a ROI when I don't have to pay for anchor babies and their mothers!

ladder_PNG14778.png

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

http://pngimg.com/upload/ladder_PNG14778.png

4c3900824a7c31bd97330f84704eb4af.jpg

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

http://pngimg.com/upload/ladder_PNG14778.png

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 … 4eb4af.jpg

Are you offering helicopter rides over the walls?

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/S06nIz4scvI[/youtube]

Ohhh I get it...you want to shoot and kill Mexicans - but no abortions!

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

No, I'm pro abortion. If you read what I've posted countless times instead of waiting your turn to reply, you'd know that.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Why am i not surprised?

I don't believe I've ever stated my views on a minimum wage here, and that's not the topic.

The topic is the wall that Trump said Mexico would pay for. If his campaign promise was "WE WILL BUILD THAT WALL! AND YOU WILL PAY FOR IT" do you think we'd be here. I don't.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

No, I'm pro abortion. If you read what I've posted countless times instead of waiting your turn to reply, you'd know that.

What are you gonna do RF if you put up a wall, you destroy healthcare, belittle Liberals and punish them for their ways...and the jobs that come back to the US were the ones no one here wanted to do anyway....

What if even after all that your life still sucks?

Board footer