You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

Just stay consistent on that upcoming big leak. Avoid the content of said leak and demand we retaliate against the leakers.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Just stay consistent on that upcoming big leak. Avoid the content of said leak and demand we retaliate against the leakers.

I read this like 8 times and I still don't know what it means...

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Can we talk about how the GOP and others just would not stop about Hillary's emails but Trump is taking national security calls in the middle of a restaurant and has classified material on his dinner table while waiters are milling about and diners are within earshot?

Really makes you wonder if they really stood for anything...if they ever really meant anything they said...or if they are just as full of shit as anyone.

They stand for nothing: Family values, financial matters, national security, they don't care, and their constituents will follow/repeat anything. They proved it with Obama and they are proving it again with Trump. It's maddening to watch.

Then what unites them SLC? Are they really just angry and tearing things down without understanding what they are tearing down?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I read this like 8 times and I still don't know what it means...

That you didn't give two hoots of the content contained in the DNC leaks.  The conversation from the left was entirely about who leaked/accessed/hacked them.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Hey, also, some doofus at Trump's resort posted a photo of the guy who carries the "nuclear football." And names him just in case anyone wants to pick him up.

https://twitter.com/samueloakford/status/831175171595784192

[/embed]
I like how the idiot is a huge Trump suppoter and commented in excitement (Holy Moly).  Then, when the backlash started about why'd Trump let some rando take photos and listen in on the meetings he deleted his FB acct after creating a pretty big controversy. Idiocy at it's finest.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Overall this was a good weekend with Trump and a big ally of ours. They seemed to have a lot of time to establish a great relationship.

Looks like Flynn's status is extremely shaky. That is good to see Trump contemplate giving someone one loyal to him the axe. Shows to me that he won't hesitate to correct a bad situation.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Overall this was a good weekend with Trump and a big ally of ours. They seemed to have a lot of time to establish a great relationship.

Looks like Flynn's status is extremely shaky. That is good to see Trump contemplate giving someone one loyal to him the axe. Shows to me that he won't hesitate to correct a bad situation.

WHAT?????? This was a terrible week. And no, Flynn resigning doesn't count as Trump firing him.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Flynn falls on the sword for Trump...does anybody really believe he acted on his own here?

misterID

misterID wrote:

13-trudeau-trump-handshake.w1200.h630.jpg

misterID

misterID wrote:

George Takei @GeorgeTakei

Trump tweets on a non-secure phone, passes classified documents before resort guests, with his staff on private servers. Her emails my ass.
9:04 PM · Feb 13, 2017
12,850 RETWEETS
27,176 LIKES

Board footer