You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

What did I type?  Read it for once. Think. Then apologize.  55% among who?  What is your poll comparing. 

Thanks for playing Mitch

Is this a riddle....or....er...

55% usually equates to 55 out of 100...

55% of fly over country?

My poll compares number of respondents who choose one answer choice or another...

I have a serious business proposition for you assuming you have a tolerable voice.  You'll read news articles I send you, and provide commentary on them based on the information within.

We'll have 300k subscribers on YouTube in a month.  You remind me very much of Wedjat from SLC's place. Are you her reborn as a man?

SLC can you provide some insight on this comment...too much inside joke for me to get it...

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I saw a replay of the presser in full.  I saw nothing different than a hastily called press conferance with a man up onstage, guilty, and knows he's caught but gonna deny it and doesn't think the CIA has the full intelligence intel that they likely do. The fact leaks are getting into the media is telling.  This things gonna go down and he'll be out of office by mid-summer.

And this happened:  http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politics/ … index.html

Flynns replacment for NSA turns it down.  IMHO someone told him something big is gonna go down and he's staying away from this mess.

And think about it, Flynn must apologize to Mike Pence??  He resigned because he 'lied to Mike Pence', it's like they're propping Pence up to be the next President. BECAUSE HE WILL BE.  All Trumps answers were "I never spoke to Russia"  " I didn't ask them to hack" "I was not in touch with Putin"  "I don't know if any of my Aides spoke to Russia" it was just word games.  Flynns going down, His former campaign manager Rapaports going down, Trump will likely be impeached but maybe no criminal/espionage charges unless they can prove he organized it. His business empire is going to collapse though, his kids future will go down and be shamed.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

k1yt12.png

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I saw a replay of the presser in full.  I saw nothing different than a hastily called press conferance with a man up onstage, guilty, and knows he's caught but gonna deny it and doesn't think the CIA has the full intelligence intel that they likely do. The fact leaks are getting into the media is telling.  This things gonna go down and he'll be out of office by mid-summer.

And this happened:  http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politics/ … index.html

Flynns replacment for NSA turns it down.  Someone told him something big is gonna go down and he's staying away from this mess.

And think about it, Flynn must apologize to Mike Pence??  He resigned because he 'lied to Mike Pence', it's like they're propping Pence up to be the next President. BECAUSE HE WILL BE.  All Trumps answers were "I never spoke to Russia"  " I didn't ask them to hack" "I was not in touch with Putin"  "I don't know if any of my Aides spoke to Russia" it was just word games.  Flynns going down, His former campaign manager Rapaports going down, Trump will likely be impeached but maybe no criminal/espionage charges unless they can prove he organized it. His business empire is going to collapse though, his kids future will go down and be shamed.

So proud of our corrupt American Republican government...

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

and to Randall & SG:  Throwback Thursday, meet Tin Foil Hat Friday 3  cause today I'm goin all in!

tinfoil-hat-guy1.jpg

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Who gives a shit?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

2463lg7.jpg

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Also notice how Reince Prebus has been quieting down. CNN just posted how they're bringing in a new Communication Director..  http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/17/politics/ … index.html , the man offered the NSA position said 'No', and Trump was gonna bring in an outsider to gut the Intelligence Agency??  https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/us/p … nberg.html   

Follow the trail.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

That's funny, but that equally applies to the hundred liberal groups that pop up yelling about nonsense.   I'm not worried about losing the Bernie crowd at Wal-Mart either.

Board footer