You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

The kids speak English. I just can't wrap my mind around the woman who was deported recently who had been here for years, had kids here, and yet she couldn't speak English, even though her kids could fluently. That's ridiculous.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

And then what? Ounce their gone and your life hasn't changed one bit....then what?

Blame someone or something else for the fact that you're always angry.

I don't blame them for anything besides breaking the law.  We remove them, they no longer pop out children that take billions in public welfare they're not entitled to.  They don't encourage their family to come here.  They don't clog up our schools with children who don't speak English.  I could go on and on, but the law is the law.  Liberal guilt isn't a valid reason to stand by and watch the demographics of our country change and become a Mexican version of Pakistan.

Take "liberal guilt" out of it...what's tangibly going to change? Are taxes going to go down? Is cancer going to be cured? Is the economy going to return to 80s form?

Once all that is inevitablely accompmished...what difference is it all going to make...other than we can all pat ourselves on the back.

Billions upon Billions of our tax dollars going to citizens instead of people who flaunt our laws?  Is this even a serious question.  It's the law.  That's how a society functions.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:

The kids speak English. I just can't wrap my mind around the woman who was deported recently who had been here for years, had kids here, and yet she couldn't speak English, even though her kids could fluently. That's ridiculous.

When I lived in El Paso it was a huge burden on the public schools.  MOst of the younger kids didn't speak english, so they had to hire aides to translate and it slowed down the education of other students.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

lol

$500K PER DAY to house Melania in NYC.  PS. - She ain't interested in moving to DC either.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/cost … 40454.html

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I don't blame them for anything besides breaking the law.  We remove them, they no longer pop out children that take billions in public welfare they're not entitled to.  They don't encourage their family to come here.  They don't clog up our schools with children who don't speak English.  I could go on and on, but the law is the law.  Liberal guilt isn't a valid reason to stand by and watch the demographics of our country change and become a Mexican version of Pakistan.

Take "liberal guilt" out of it...what's tangibly going to change? Are taxes going to go down? Is cancer going to be cured? Is the economy going to return to 80s form?

Once all that is inevitablely accompmished...what difference is it all going to make...other than we can all pat ourselves on the back.

Billions upon Billions of our tax dollars going to citizens instead of people who flaunt our laws?  Is this even a serious question.  It's the law.  That's how a society functions.

I'm asking you to look at it differently...I'm saying we're doing it just for the sake of doing with no real certainty as to how it will effect anything...or even if it will effect anything positively at all.

I think PaSnow has a great point.... we as a "functioning society" willingly choose to house and secure one human being who contributes nothing to society....but we will get rid of illegals who actually contribute something very obvious and very tangible.

As far the the billions of dollars...I need more direct examples of that...because if you're talking about an illegal going to a public school...I think it's very hard to determine how much is being spent on any of them.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

I saw a video, non-political and posted by a republican friend, which mentioned America's demographics.  With US couples averaging something like 1.7 offspring, obviously our population is shrinking.

With that said, imho, I wonder if that is the reason immigration has opened up in past decades. Filling in low labor jobs teenagers worked as baby boomers and Gen-X. That plus millionaires don't mind hiring illegals for less than minimum wage.  Millionaires like, ohhhh I dunno, hotel chains hiring housekeeping. Plus, I've heard you'd be shocked the impact and amount of immigrants working on farms.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

As far the the billions of dollars...I need more direct examples of that...because if you're talking about an illegal going to a public school...I think it's very hard to determine how much is being spent on any of them.

right.  For all the 'money we're losing' in education we could be saving from not having our economy go into hyperinflation when food prices jack up upon farmhands being paid $12/hr instead of $3.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

SLC can you provide some insight on this comment...too much inside joke for me to get it...

Flagg and a liberal female poster had what appeared to be some serious underlying sexual tension at my site last year. She's now gone and I suspect he's turned that attention towards you.

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

right.  For all the 'money we're losing' in education we could be saving from not having our economy go into hyperinflation when food prices jack up upon farmhands being paid $12/hr instead of $3.

So put those on welfare and out of work to work in the fields?  Create a legal program for migrants to come in? 

You realize how racists your comment is?  Give Americans $15 an hour minimum wage, cause fuck legal businesses.  But it's totally okay to bring in the stupid mexicans to pick our tomatoes for us and pay those losers $3 an hour.  Their time is worth less than Shaniqua or Brittany and their five kids.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Also notice how Reince Prebus has been quieting down. CNN just posted how they're bringing in a new Communication Director..  http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/17/politics/ … index.html , the man offered the NSA position said 'No', and Trump was gonna bring in an outsider to gut the Intelligence Agency??  https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/us/p … nberg.html   

Follow the trail.

They seem to be turning against Priebus. I bet they scapegoat him for something and get him out. They better be careful, Priebus has pretty deep ties with the GOP.

Board footer