You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

Haha

If only I could deport all the white assholes who've pulled that shit on me.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Well, I reckon you need to check harder, because he has accomplished zilch.

If he has accomplished zilch, why all the bitching? All of the haters say he hasn't done anything yet so I don't understand why they protest and bitch.

Obama did zilch his first few weeks(actually much longer) and I didn't see anyone protesting his nothingness.

I'm ready to jump on board with the deportations.  I was discriminated against in Panda Express a couple weeks ago. Only reason I didn't cause a scene is people record everything on their cell phones now and I also didn't want their spit in my food.

Me and two white women were skipped over right between our orders so the mexicans behind the counter could whip up a lunch for two mexican ladies. Their entire exchange was in spanish.

Pull that shit in Tijuana. I don't care if it sounds racist.....I'm tired of it. This crap has been going on in Cali for many years.

You don't even know if they are here illegally...

So you want to send the spics back to Mexico because they allowed cutsies?

I wish I had the time to sit around and find things to complain about like that

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Haha

I wish I could deport all the lazy blacks and white trash whites... hahaha. Would much rather have a bunch of Mexicans than some of the sorry sack of shit Americans we have.  We have so many entitled Americans, mainly on the left by the way haha... send them all packing for some hard working Amigos.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Haha

I wish I could deport all the lazy blacks and white trash whites... hahaha. Would much rather have a bunch of Mexicans than some of the sorry sack of shit Americans we have.  We have so many entitled Americans, mainly on the left by the way haha... send them all packing for some hard working Amigos.

I agree with all of this but I don't know why you had to single out the left...

Typically the trailer parks are bastions for republican votes - I should know....Wisconsin is full of them

I was driving in downtown Eau claire, WI yesterday...drove by a house with a huge trump sign....drove by around noon and everyone was sitting on the porch smoking...and one woman in a bikini top....it was 50 Fuckin degrees....

Apparently no one has a job or a brain at that house

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Haha

I agree with all of this but I don't know why you had to single out the left...

Typically the trailer parks are bastions for republican votes - I should know....Wisconsin is full of them

I was driving in downtown Eau claire, WI yesterday...drove by a house with a huge trump sign....drove by around noon and everyone was sitting on the porch smoking...and one woman in a bikini top....it was 50 Fuckin degrees....

Apparently no one has a job or a brain at that house

I singled out the left to fuck with you. Yes there are ladies on the right and left. ha. Seriously, we need to deport some of our own. They are a much bigger drain on our economy than the illegals.

misterID

misterID wrote:

And they're so much more expensive than the illegals you hire!!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

And they're so much more expensive than the illegals you hire!!

I wish I could find cheap illegals!  Haha. Pay $13-$15 per hour.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Trump has turned us into a laughing stock....amazing float though, like it or not.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

This is all... by... design. Even Trump.

We have no control over our country. None. This is all a matrix. Fully convinced after this election.

The better question is what the future holds.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Chelsea Clinton @ChelseaClinton
What happened in Sweden Friday night? Did they catch the Bowling Green Massacre perpetrators?

Board footer