You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Not sure what that has to do with anything...as usual...you did not explain anything.

Paying for college is a tiny drop in the bucket compared to what we spend on military - but I know you all to well RF, we can never spend enough on military. There's nothing more American than spending more on our military than the next 12 countries combined.

That you actually believe that shows how ignorant on the issues you truly are. That you vote based of this ignorance is horrifying.
Here's a tip, Bernie's own calculation at the cost of providing free college is much, much higher than our defense budget, which is required by the constitution.

You don't know my thoughts on military spending. I've made it clear I want it cut numerous times. But at this point there's really no reason to continue with you because you are painfully unaware of the costs of the programs you support, and accuse others of being ignorant. Just quit talking. You embarrass those who share your ends but actually understand the means.

It's just simply not true. So many other countries in the world do this. You act like we are reinventing the wheel here. The fact that you are ignorant that we spend a shit ton on military cost in this country shows your ignorance not mine.

And sounds like you don't know either the Trump plans on greatly increasing the amount we spend on military. It sounds to me like you are the one out of the loop.

No, I'm well aware trump wants to increase spending by 60 Billion.  I don't agree with it, but I'm aware of it.  But you have no idea what "free" college would cost in the US and how much we spend on the military.  Other nations also have a 50% income tax and charge $7 a gallon for gas. 

All of that would involve changing our economy because others can't "adapt", as you put it. 

Sorry for interrupting the circle jerk.  I'm going to return to lurking while the 4 of you come up with new outrages every day.

AtariLegend wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

This thread is such a pile of shit

Just like Trump supporters.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

That you actually believe that shows how ignorant on the issues you truly are. That you vote based of this ignorance is horrifying.
Here's a tip, Bernie's own calculation at the cost of providing free college is much, much higher than our defense budget, which is required by the constitution.

You don't know my thoughts on military spending. I've made it clear I want it cut numerous times. But at this point there's really no reason to continue with you because you are painfully unaware of the costs of the programs you support, and accuse others of being ignorant. Just quit talking. You embarrass those who share your ends but actually understand the means.

It's just simply not true. So many other countries in the world do this. You act like we are reinventing the wheel here. The fact that you are ignorant that we spend a shit ton on military cost in this country shows your ignorance not mine.

And sounds like you don't know either the Trump plans on greatly increasing the amount we spend on military. It sounds to me like you are the one out of the loop.

No, I'm well aware trump wants to increase spending by 60 Billion.  I don't agree with it, but I'm aware of it.  But you have no idea what "free" college would cost in the US and how much we spend on the military.  Other nations also have a 50% income tax and charge $7 a gallon for gas. 

All of that would involve changing our economy because others can't "adapt", as you put it. 

Sorry for interrupting the circle jerk.  I'm going to return to lurking while the 4 of you come up with new outrages every day.

You were the one who said 'free college,' not me....you've always had this wonderful habit of putting words in someone else's mouth and then try to control the narrative by bullying the other into defending a position you created for them.

My point has always been and continues to be that the agenda be set forth the by the Republicans right now is that of emphasis on military spending and other arm chair quarterback/stroke of the pen bullshit that amounts to nothing of actual, tangible change.

You build a wall and someone will climb over it or did under it....STUPID

You want to implement travel bans but I'm pretty sure any terrorist worth his salt will be pretty unfazed by a travel ban. Anyone who truly wants to find a way to hurt us will get around a stupid fucking travel ban.

Point being....who does this shit help? What does any of this do for anyone? It doesn't do anything....you wanna talk about fragile snowflakes....how about anyone with the audacity to think they're safer in this world because someone built a big ol' wall? Or the frailty of someone who thinks Trump writing on sheets of paper is going to protect them from terrorists?

Not even to mention who these things ultimately hurt....but I know you don't give a shit about anyone other than people exactly like you so I won't bother going there.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I like how Trump makes one of the most outlandish political accusations in decades, and every Republican says "Oh Democrats just won't let this story go"....  Laura Ingram was on FNS and basically said "People don't care about this. People care about jobs, healthcare, the economy. President Trump had a great speech to Congress, and all Democrats wanna talk about is Russia".... and I'm thinking 'The GD President is claiming that Barack Obama wiretapped his hotel room?!!;.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Keystone pipeline won't use American made products- hilarious

America is getting what it deserves.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

This thread is such a pile of shit and I haven't logged in for 5 weeks. I'm sure it's still my fault though, right? 

This needs to be hidden from visitors. It's an embarrasment to the site. It should have been left closed instead of being restarted worse than it was before.

Drive by trolling alert ^^^

buzzsaw wrote:

The last couple pages are what happens when you leave the ignorant to talk amongst themselves because you realized months ago how much of a waste of time it was to try to educate them. You guys lose your shit over anything and everything. Every story is the nail in the coffin. Yet the world keeps spinning.

You guys really need to get a grasp on reality. I'm amazed Flagg and SG even waste their energy on you still.

A massive insecurity complex wrapped in a grandiose pseudo intellect, a boorish narrative and general douchebaggery...rinse and repeat. We heard you twice the first time, no need to revisit, we get it.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Son, if you knew half of what I know you'd be interesting. But you're not. 

There's a lot to be learned by being an impartial observer. You guys quote all these liberal think tanks and in turn accuse anyone that disagrees of quoting conservative sites. Somehow you fail to see the irony in that. There are two sides to every truth you spew. Ignorance is the only tool you have and you utilize it often.  Any time one side is always right and the other side is always wrong, you know immediately to dismiss the source. You were dismissed months ago. Carry on with your small band of merry men.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

There's a lot to be learned by being an impartial observer. You guys quote all these liberal think tanks and in turn accuse anyone that disagrees of quoting conservative sites.

Yes, the liberal news site known as "https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump" posting crazy rants & unfounded libelous accusations.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

There's a lot to be learned by being an impartial observer. You guys quote all these liberal think tanks and in turn accuse anyone that disagrees of quoting conservative sites.

Yes, the liberal news site known as "https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump" posting crazy rants & unfounded libelous accusations.

So if Trump is never found guilty of colluding with Russia, will you be ok with suing all the Democratic congressmen and women who skipped his inauguration saying he worked with Russia to cheat Clinton?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

hahaha. Right?

I respond directly to what our Schizo Cheeto says/does, as does everybody else here.

Board footer