You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

That's why I have credibility. I call out the bullshit regardless of party.

You're so full of shit. Seriously, just bursting at the seams.

Dude, when a republican is in office, you go full retard.  .

Nice pivot. This isn't about me. I'm not making the claim, YOU ARE. And you're full of shit.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Isn't this an SAT question?

3 or 4 band of merry = X

x = nothing

y = Buzzsaw's contribution to this thread

y < 0

Therefore, X is still greater than Y. 11 11

His line of reasoning sounds so familiar....hmmmm...

http://i.faketrumptweet.com/ens5myd7gl_jm9cda.png

http://i.faketrumptweet.com/ens5pnayn5_jm9cda.png

My heart jumped into my throat because I thought that was legit at first.

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

You're so full of shit. Seriously, just bursting at the seams.

Nice pivot. This isn't about me. I'm not making the claim, YOU ARE. And you're full of shit.

I don't post links to partisan sources. You tried to claim I posted shit from breitbart before and I proved you wrong.

I'm not posting conspiracies or calling Presidential candidates I don't like 'sociopaths'. I don't condemn behavior and then defend it because someone on my 'side' does it.

If you have any proof otherwise, please post it. I have a conservative slant too, but only as it relates to personal ownership and following the law. If Republicans do something stupid, I call them on it. If I like something a Democrat does, I comment on that. You don't. You never consider the other side. You never post calling something progressive stupid. At best you'll dismiss something undeniable as obscure and insignificant.

So yea, I think I get to say I'm more objective than most. And because I'm not posting links to far left blogs or posting an article and claiming it's supporting something not even mentioned or claimed in the text, my links are more credible.

The only one who comes close to trying to be fair is ID, and even he jumps on the bandwagon too quick.

Mitch and Buzz are two sides of the same coin, but none of you see that. That's the difference.

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I don't post links to partisan sources. You tried to claim I posted shit from breitbart before and I proved you wrong.

I'm not posting conspiracies or calling Presidential candidates I don't like 'sociopaths'. I don't condemn behavior and then defend it because someone on my 'side' does it.

If you have any proof otherwise, please post it. I have a conservative slant too, but only as it relates to personal ownership and following the law. If Republicans do something stupid, I call them on it. If I like something a Democrat does, I comment on that. You don't. You never consider the other side. You never post calling something progressive stupid. At best you'll dismiss something undeniable as obscure and insignificant.

So yea, I think I get to say I'm more objective than most. And because I'm not posting links to far left blogs or posting an article and claiming it's supporting something not even mentioned or claimed in the text, my links are more credible.

The only one who comes close to trying to be fair is ID, and even he jumps on the bandwagon too quick.

Mitch and Buzz are two sides of the same coin, but none of you see that. That's the difference.

Looks like you're trying to be both a dick and a vag, playa.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I don't recall this. Maybe you have better memory than I do. But you also lie quite often, so maybe that's why I don't remember. Most of the time I ignore it because it's not worth the trouble. But you've lied so often about me (and yourself) over the last few months, it's starting to become mildly annoying.

But even if you don't post links from partisan sites, who cares? You're still partisan.

Randall Flagg wrote:

I'm not posting conspiracies or calling Presidential candidates I don't like 'sociopaths'.

How exactly would this make me partisan? Trump is a sociopath.

Randall Flagg wrote:

So yea, I think I get to say I'm more objective than most.

You're not and you never have been. Bill O'Reilly does the same thing...he's also full of it.  Lots of similarities between you two I notice: Anger issues, constantly lying, and always trying to sell yourself as non partisan.

Randall Flagg

At least I know you're back to acting like Bud Fox again. Will be a fun 4-8 years.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

<quote> Mitch and Buzz are two sides of the same coin, but none of you see that. That's the difference. </quote>

Now that is some serious bullshit...

I have posted about Trump's/Repubs tax plans mostly to nobody's interest. Especially yours RF....

I've posted that the handling of Obamacare was important to me and the pre-existing conditions clause being an absolute key component to be addressed and protected.

I'm pissed that precious government money can be spent on fucking walls and deportation but not on healthcare subsidies...

Trump and Co have been an embarrassment. Trump is a fraud. I couldn't be more disappointed with how he's taken over.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

There's no way mitch is anything like buzz. Buzz posts about buzz. Bizz is the only thjing on buzzs mind. Whatever topic buzz talks about it always goes back to buzz trying desperately to convince himself how awesome he is and always devolves into him having a meltdown. No......I don't care how big the beef you have with Mitch is, that's a major false equivalence.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

At least I know you're back to acting like Bud Fox again. Will be a fun 4-8 years.

Here, look at a Corgi attack...

http://i.imgur.com/K5bYJ7W.gifv

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

<quote> Mitch and Buzz are two sides of the same coin, but none of you see that. That's the difference. </quote>

Now that is some serious bullshit...

I have posted about Trump's/Repubs tax plans mostly to nobody's interest. Especially yours RF....

I've posted that the handling of Obamacare was important to me and the pre-existing conditions clause being an absolute key component to be addressed and protected.

I'm pissed that precious government money can be spent on fucking walls and deportation but not on healthcare subsidies...

Trump and Co have been an embarrassment. Trump is a fraud. I couldn't be more disappointed with how he's taken over.

Think you're bummed out now, wait until you read up on their new healthcare "plan."

Board footer