You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/09/busi … .html?_r=0

Looking forward to this. Knew it was just a matter of time.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/09/busi … .html?_r=0

Looking forward to this. Knew it was just a matter of time.

Game Change was a fantastic book. I'd buy this in a heartbeat.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

This thread is everything wrong with America

We're doomed

Posts throughout this thread citing sources of outed and confirmed fake news

Focusing on cult traps, yet ignoring how Trump's entire cabinet is establishment

Taking weight of people crying & weighing in on the same 'ol stuff from the same 'ol vampires (fuck you John McCain fuck you)

And yet people just attack each other, then quote their echochamber source and claim it as truth (Game Change is not a valid source btw)

Trump is a cannonball for America, and we're falling for it. Whether he's in on it or he's ignorant how much of all this shit is being caused by the Deep State in his name -- either way it's happening.

The Strong Cities Initiative and Agenda 2030 are on the fast track, and the UN soldiers being present are getting closer by the day.

The fighting has got to stop. This is exactly what they want. They're baiting you.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Fake news... Stopped reading.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

Fake news... Stopped reading.

Speaking of which. Trump sad the job reports were "fake" while Obama was president...guess what he's saying now?

He was bragging about this on his twitter rant last week.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Shep Smith at Fox isn't having it...tired of all the lies ( straight from my echo chamber)

Shep Smith calls 'em out on their bullshit (pushing this through without the CBO running the numbers). Remember when the ACA was debated over the course of a year? And the GOP said it was "forced down their throat"? That lie is repeated to this day, but never mind the hypocrisy of their proposed replacement, they are even keeping other Republicans (Rand Paul) in the dark about the contents.

Michael Flynn acting as a foreign agent-on a 500k retainer-for Turkey while working for Trump. Just more conspiracy theories!!!

misterID

misterID wrote:

Really, this is showing something inside the Trump voter. Being angry at the "system" isn't it. I think there's an ugliness they relate to in Trump. Like, that he normalizes the ugliness inside them. You cannot bury your head in the sand and ignore this shit. It's like a cult where he has total sway over his minions to see things his way because only 'he' tells the truth.

I swear these Trumpers will follow him no matter what. I mean, someone could release a recording of Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women and his followers would blindly follow him and totally justify it.....oh yeah.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Felt so bad for Merkel for having to stand next to the lying orangutan. Her disgust was clear and hilarious.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Felt so bad for Merkel for having to stand next to the lying orangutan. Her disgust was clear and hilarious.

I guess we'll just call the past week our bye week tongue

Back to throwing haymakers!!!!

If I knew how, I'd post a pic of rocky punching the shit out of drago and vice versa!!

This past week without political posting has been cathartic for me. Partially because Trump can't stop getting in his own way and even RFs Rasmussen poll has a downward trend in approval below 50%.

Don't worry though...that poll in RFs basement is still at 100% approval.

The parallels to 2008 are getting kind of funny...even when one party is in control completely...that party begins to fragment.

If the Repugs aren't careful....Obamacare will stick around by default

Board footer