You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

What evidence do you have of collusion?

I didn't say there was any, now did I?

I said it's announced today that Trump is under investigation for possible collusion with the Russians.

You claimed the opposite, that Comey cleared him of any wrong doing. This has not happened. The only thing Comey cleared was the ridiculous lie that Obama spied on Trump.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Not surprisingly Trump is having a meltdown on Twitter.

Also his approval numbers came in today at 37%.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Comey literally said he can't say what they found because it's classified, so if you u want to take that as exoneration, okay. But repubs heads were exploding in trying to cover Trump's ass by undermining evidence, such as news reports, which they gleefully use themselves.

Today was not a good day for Trump. It's an investigation that's still going on. That Trump is in fact a liar. That Russians also hacked the RNC but never released their info...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

MSNBC acts like all this big shit went down today. I watched the whole thing and no details were revealed so I didn't learn anything really. There is an investigation. Okay. We knew that. There were no physical wire taps at Trump tower. We all suspected that. People lie to the media and the FBI can't correct falsehoods. Okay. Got it.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I said it's announced today that Trump is under investigation for possible collusion with the Russians.

You claimed the opposite, that Comey cleared him of any wrong doing. This has not happened. The only thing Comey cleared was the ridiculous lie that Obama spied on Trump.

I don't think they are investigating Trump per se, but Russia and that may or may not include Trump or people from his campaign and or Administration.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

They are investigating ties between Trump and Russia. They showed Trump lied, Spicer continued the lie after it was shown a lie. Comey is giving him the respect he didn't give Hillary.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Here is your order of operation (I'll include today for most up-to-date example):

Post false bullshit about Comey/Trump investigation.

Anybody who bothered to read tells you that you're wrong.

You write some other bullshit insulting users and cap it off with trannies again.

Somebody calls you out on your BS.

You immediately try to discredit others in any way possible (this is your go-to move, insult, make somebody out to be a hypocrite, distort past comments etc.)

What evidence do you have of collusion?  None. You gained none today. You've never had any. You only believe it's true because you go full retard when a Republican is in office. That's your MO. You link conspiracy posts with no evidence, post utter nonsense, then when someone asks if you really think this is a problem, why didn't you post your conspiracy shit when X did it, your response is "you can't define my silence."

There's no distortion. You are a hypocrite. There's no evidence of Trump colliding with Russia over Clinton. Yet you routinely claim there is. There was evidence of Clinton taking donations from half the foreign dignitaries she met with, clear evidence of violating classification laws, and obvious collusion in her party to get the nomination. You said nothing. Not a peep. Evidence doesn't matter to you. Just whatever nutter voice gets turned on when a republican is in office.

But if you didn't post repeatedly about Bush being behind 9/11 or you took issue with Clinton's scandals, please show me how I'm lying or taking you out of context.

Otherwise just say you have more faith in the voice in your head than actual fucking facts or evidence.

Here's some facts for ya....even the Rasumussen poll has sad news for the Trumplicans.....boooo hooo RF

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/14/46-pe … ssen-poll/

Notice how he doesn't post links to it anymore....talk about hypocrites....you're the biggest hypocrite of them all...

As far as identify politics...isn't that like when conservatives claim to be the party of morality and religion? I mean...they don't have to go after these people in any real way anymore because they are so deep in the pocket of the republican party you'd have to turn that pocket inside out to find them. I'm talking about evangelicals and the deeply religious...isn't this identify politics by your definition? Just because one group of people is well established and the other is not doesn't change anything.

I'm sure you'll find some flaw in logic....as usual....

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

As far as people going 'full retard' when a republican is in office....I can't speak for everyone....but for many of us here....the only presidents i have in my memory are Bush and Obama....before that I was in my early teens.

So we have a sample size of 2....1 of each.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I'm so sorry. Here I thought you'd been posting for months that Trump and co colluded with Russia.  My mistake.

With Democrats howling collusion and Jill Stein even trying to get recounts because "Russia hacked the election", I'd be shocked if the FBI didn't look at it. It's not like a civil rights icon got hours of screen time for boycotting the election saying Trump worked with Russia. But when Comey repeatedly says " please don't take my lack of a comment to imply we have evidence of wrong doing", and certain people do just that, it's totally on me for even suggesting you thought something was amiss and had a slight justification to do so.

Carry on. I guess neither you or anyone else believes Trump colluded with Russia.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

As of now this is a non story with potential to become a story.

Board footer