You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

Nothing to see hear folks. Let Shiff continue to play connect the dots without reprisal. And FYI, he's not the fucking co-chair. He's the partisan shill milking his 15 minutes of time. His accusations and comments toward Comey about this giant conspiracy should be held and he should be charged with slander.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Nothing to see hear folks. Let Shiff continue to play connect the dots without reprisal. And FYI, he's not the fucking co-chair. He's the partisan shill milking his 15 minutes of time. His accusations and comments toward Comey about this giant conspiracy should be held and he should be charged with slander.

didn't you hear RF....in the new Trump era....this is all cool now...slander....lies....deception....tweets...

nothing is off limits now....you don't even have to tell the truth when your president anymore....about even the most fundamental of things....

Btw....Obama is wiretapping us all right now....

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I'm really lost here.

RF & SG what is your vindication?   Are you saying Trump was right, he was wiretapped?   Or, are you saying Nunes said the investigation didn't indict Trump, and he's in the clear.  Admittedly I'm not locked in on the news, sorta doing other things and passively checking whats going on. To me, Nunes is saying 'There is an investigation, and Trumps cohorts did come up in the investigation" which to me, sure isn't good news for him.  Not that he's going to prison or anything, but it just isn't good news.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

I'm really lost here.

RF & SG what is your vindication?   Are you saying Trump was right, he was wiretapped?   Or, are you saying Nunes said the investigation didn't indict Trump, and he's in the clear.  Admittedly I'm not locked in on the news, sorta doing other things and passively checking whats going on. To me, Nunes is saying 'There is an investigation, and Trumps cohorts did come up in the investigation" which to me, sure isn't good news for him.  Not that he's going to prison or anything, but it just isn't good news.

Trump is an idiot. Let's get that out front. No denying it. But I give him leeway in his comment, as he clarified it wasn't him, but his aides who were monitored. He did say Obama wiretapped him, which he clearly didn't, but all the agencies report to him.

So while it's a stupid thing to say, the intent behind it, the federal government under Obama, listened in on calls from his team. 

This appears to be true and no one they were listening to has been proven to have done anything wrong. 

I have no issue with the NSA monitoring foreign officials. That's their job. But when a US citizen is on the line, the law requires them to stop recording unless they have a warrant. What Nunez stated, was that these tapes were kept and passed around the agencies for shits and grins.

If these guys did something wrong or they had a Fisa warrant to listen in, go for it.  But if they had a fisa warrant on any of Trump's people, that's something the public should know.

So far no one has said Trump or anyone on his team coordinated anything with Russia. So he's vindicated until someone in a position of knowledge comes forward saying they have actual evidence otherwise.

So yes, it looks like Trump's team was "wiretapped", but as Nunez said, it was routine business with no malice or ill will. Trump's people talked legally with foreign contacts, and because we bug everyone to include Merkel, they got recorded. And agents passed around the tapes giggling at the idiots. 

I just think the term "investigation" is being implied to have a bigger meaning than it actually has.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Am I living in Bizzaro world??!   Devin Nunes said basically people in Trumps camp were picked up in a surveillance investigation. How is that in anyway good for Trump?! Because he was right on Twitter?!  Like wtf.

Don't know why everyone is hating on the dude honestly.  Adam Shiff tells douch bag Chuck Todd that he has more than circumstantial evidence that the Trump Camp colluded with the Russians with providing NO DETAILS AT ALL yet gets pissy at Nunes saying he hurt the investigation. WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO THAT IS ANY DIFFERENT EXCEPT SAY SHIT THAT NOBODY CAN PROVE YET??

You're not getting it, never in the history of these congressional investigative bodies has the lead investigator EVER briefed the subject of the investigation with info. Not only that, Nunes was a part of the campaign's transition team. On top of that, this was a political stunt to help cover the lie Trump told that Obama had him wiretapped. On top of that, he didn't tell anyone, including the co-chair of the investigation about what he was going to do. On top of THAT, when confronted with his new evidence by Shiff there wasn't any new evidence that would prove Trump's lie was truthful, which was the intent and how lying *President liar Trump tried to spin it.

Okay, let's say that is all true. How come Shiff in the middle of an investigation can tell Chuck Todd he has seen more than Circumstantial evidence that there was collusion without giving any details. Doesn't this also hurt the investigation. What I am hoping you will say is that both should stay silent or both can talk but not "the dem can talk and the republican should shut up".

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I'm really lost here.

Trump is an idiot. Let's get that out front. No denying it. But I give him leeway in his comment, as he clarified it wasn't him, but his aides who were monitored. He did say Obama wiretapped him, which he clearly didn't, but all the agencies report to him.

So while it's a stupid thing to say, the intent behind it, the federal government under Obama, listened in on calls from his team. 

This appears to be true and no one they were listening to has been proven to have done anything wrong. 

I have no issue with the NSA monitoring foreign officials. That's their job. But when a US citizen is on the line, the law requires them to stop recording unless they have a warrant. What Nunez stated, was that these tapes were kept and passed around the agencies for shits and grins.

If these guys did something wrong or they had a Fisa warrant to listen in, go for it.  But if they had a fisa warrant on any of Trump's people, that's something the public should know.

So far no one has said Trump or anyone on his team coordinated anything with Russia. So he's vindicated until someone in a position of knowledge comes forward saying they have actual evidence otherwise.

So yes, it looks like Trump's team was "wiretapped", but as Nunez said, it was routine business with no malice or ill will. Trump's people talked legally with foreign contacts, and because we bug everyone to include Merkel, they got recorded. And agents passed around the tapes giggling at the idiots. 

I just think the term "investigation" is being implied to have a bigger meaning than it actually has.

Good post!  But you forgot that Shiff told everyone today he has seen evidence that was beyond circumstantial. The World is about to end. Worse than White Water!  Lol

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I'm really lost here.

Thanks for clarifying. I get what you're saying, but keep in mind there is the Paul Manofort & Michael Flynn issues ongoing. Just keep in mind where there's smoke there could be fire.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

14 Hilarious, your man is a pussy liar. Shiff is the co chair of the House Intelligence Committee. Nunes is the partisan hack, and liar supporter.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Don't know why everyone is hating on the dude honestly.  Adam Shiff tells douch bag Chuck Todd that he has more than circumstantial evidence that the Trump Camp colluded with the Russians with providing NO DETAILS AT ALL yet gets pissy at Nunes saying he hurt the investigation. WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO THAT IS ANY DIFFERENT EXCEPT SAY SHIT THAT NOBODY CAN PROVE YET??

You're not getting it, never in the history of these congressional investigative bodies has the lead investigator EVER briefed the subject of the investigation with info. Not only that, Nunes was a part of the campaign's transition team. On top of that, this was a political stunt to help cover the lie Trump told that Obama had him wiretapped. On top of that, he didn't tell anyone, including the co-chair of the investigation about what he was going to do. On top of THAT, when confronted with his new evidence by Shiff there wasn't any new evidence that would prove Trump's lie was truthful, which was the intent and how lying *President liar Trump tried to spin it.

Okay, let's say that is all true. How come Shiff in the middle of an investigation can tell Chuck Todd he has seen more than Circumstantial evidence that there was collusion without giving any details. Doesn't this also hurt the investigation. What I am hoping you will say is that both should stay silent or both can talk but not "the dem can talk and the republican should shut up".

That's butthurt. Shiff has to keep speaking out because Trump keeps lying. Nunes keeps backing the lie.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

When it's clear that Trump is lying through his teeth about Obama "tapping" him, and even the GOP is saying it's false, Nunes throws him a lifeline. Just enough to muddy the water and take the heat off Donny. It's all pretty fucked up if you ask me.

Making America great again isn't easy I guess, huh?

Board footer