You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

Hey guys, turns out it was just a big misunderstanding. Apparently while we speak English, Trump (and unbeknownst to me, many Republicans) speaks  "Americanese". So while our friends on the right side of the aisle understood what Trump was saying, we were just confused this entire time.

Hope that clears everything up, sorry for the confusion!

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Nothing to see hear folks. Let Shiff continue to play connect the dots without reprisal. And FYI, he's not the fucking co-chair. He's the partisan shill milking his 15 minutes of time. His accusations and comments toward Comey about this giant conspiracy should be held and he should be charged with slander.

14 Hilarious, your man is a pussy liar. Shiff is the co chair of the House Intelligence Committee. Nunes is the partisan hack, and liar supporter.

There is no co-chair. There is only one chairman. yikeslolroll316:duff::P:flame::D:frank::izzy::love:

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

McCain says congress has no more credibility in its investigation. I am inclined to agree.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:

McCain says congress has no more credibility in its investigation. I am inclined to agree.

That's not what he said. He said the House Intel Committee has no credibility because of Nunez and Schiff.

Please don't spread Mother Jones talking points. Actually read or watch what he said.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

People finally came around to criticizing Schiff this morning.... Especially after Brian Williams and Maddow and others were glorifying him for doing the SAME FUCKING THING that they bitched about Nunez doing..

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

That's not what he said. He said the House Intel Committee has no credibility because of Nunez and Schiff.

Please don't spread Mother Jones talking points. Actually read or watch what he said.

Nah I'm good...I've never been to mother jones site once but you're still an asshole.

Thanks for clarifying semantics

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

People finally came around to criticizing Schiff this morning.... Especially after Brian Williams and Maddow and others were glorifying him for doing the SAME FUCKING THING that they bitched about Nunez doing..

He wasn't doing the same fucking thing, he was put in a corner by Nunes and had to respond.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Nothing to see hear folks. Let Shiff continue to play connect the dots without reprisal. And FYI, he's not the fucking co-chair. He's the partisan shill milking his 15 minutes of time. His accusations and comments toward Comey about this giant conspiracy should be held and he should be charged with slander.

14 Hilarious, your man is a pussy liar. Shiff is the co chair of the House Intelligence Committee. Nunes is the partisan hack, and liar supporter.

There is no co-chair. There is only one chairman. yikeslolroll316:duff::P:flame::D:frank::izzy::love:

Shiff is the ranking member, and Mccain still says your man is a pussy (grabbing) liar, paraphrasing, as Obama never wiretapped him. And stop lying and brow beating Mitch with your lies.

McCain: ""It's a bizarre situation, and what I think, the reason why I'm calling for this select committee or a special committee, is I think that this back-and-forth and what the American people have found out so far that no longer does the congress have credibility to handle this alone,"

Now back to your right wing fluffing smile

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

lol, also Nunes is apologizing:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpos … bb3a258d0d

House Intelligence Chair Nunes apologizes for how he handled revelations surrounding Trump and his aides

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Shiff is the ranking member, and Mccain still says your man is a pussy (grabbing) liar, paraphrasing, as Obama never wiretapped him. And stop lying and brow beating Mitch with your lies.

McCain: ""It's a bizarre situation, and what I think, the reason why I'm calling for this select committee or a special committee, is I think that this back-and-forth and what the American people have found out so far that no longer does the congress have credibility to handle this alone,"

Now back to your right wing fluffing smile

Dude, just get over yourself. Read what I fucking posted. Mitch said McCain claimed congress has no credibility. That's not what McCain fucking said. He bitches about Nunes and Schiff and called for a special committee because congress ALONE doesn't have the credibility, solely because of what Schiff and Nunes are doing.

And what is Schiff doing?  Saying the same retarded shit you and the other barking dogs are saying. McCain said there's nothing true to that.

But how fucking convenient you ignore and leave out the part where McCain calls you a dipshit.

And he's not even calling on a committee to investigate Trump. Which is what you want it to fucking be. It's a committee to find out what really happened with Russia's attempt to influence the election. Not to investigate Trump.

Get the fuck over yourself.

Board footer