You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

Trump had an incredible victory Sunday. So awesome in fact that he's plummeted in the polls, handidly lost the debate by viewer polls, lost the support of over 150 republicans, been called out by the party, started a war with the republican speaker of the house and went on a twitter meltdown. Yes, an incredible victory it was!

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Trump had an incredible victory Sunday. So awesome in fact that he's plummeted in the polls, handidly lost the debate by viewer polls, lost the support of over 150 republicans, been called out by the party, started a war with the republican speaker of the house and went on a twitter meltdown. Yes, an incredible victory it was!

Best post in this thread in awhile...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Wasn't the debate but the tape. He will slowly do better but the hole is too deep for him now.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Plus, the primary source is such an unreliable narrator, he probably doesn't even know or remember his initial motivation.

This made me LOL.

johndivney wrote:

Say the speculations are true, or even just one- that he wasn't anticipating it getting this far, then the morons that he roped into his craziness are as responsible for the harm done. The phrase, you get what you deserve springs to mind for those people.. & also the phrase, we get the politicians we deserve. This summer has really proven that to be true to my eyes. Not just in Hicksville USA but in Little England too. It's been some year.

Good post, I would have repped you if you had it turned on.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Wasn't the debate but the tape. He will slowly do better but the hole is too deep for him now.

The polls that asked who won the debate had him losing. If you want to blame that on the tape then it goes to what a shitty person/candidate he is that he couldn't walk himself out of it like Billy Bush did, without shitting himself. And he's imploding right now.

Good news is that he's up 15% among Trump supporters. Yay!

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

How many times have we heard that already?

I don't put much credence in polls conducted by Hillary's super PAC. Obviously designed to distract from the defeat on Sunday. Voters aren't that fickle. Check it out and you'll see the usual double digit oversampling of democrats.

Trump will battle on with enthusiasm and a solidified base. Prospective Hillary voters thinking it's a lock will only help him.

This has been explained to you over and over again. We've provided articles to you, written by statisticians ,presenting and explaining why your fallacies are just that, yet you repeat the same things again and again.

I guess it's inline with all the other Trump supporters though, facts are meaningless, the fix is in, polls are skewed, Republicans, women, minorities, evangelicals...everybody is part of the establishment.

When Trump loses then everybody will just claim they were right the entire time, the fix was in, you see? It's the worst thing for a democracy, a blowhard psycho who will not graciously concede he lost. Guarantee you Trump won't, and neither will his fans.  I hope there is not violence.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

^ I'm worried he'll drag his loss out by refusing to concede and trying to file court cases. Who knows what could happen if he doesn't bow out of the election graciously.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

^ I'm worried he'll drag his loss out by refusing to concede and trying to file court cases. Who knows what could happen if he doesn't bow out of the election graciously.

Gawd what a horrible thought.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

Cucks N' Roses...

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

Board footer