You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

Answer what, weirdo?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Randall Flagg wrote:

Where did the article say Trump worked or coordinated with Russia?  That's what you believe and continually argue. So tell me what I'm cherry picking and what I'm ignoring from that article that gives any suggestion Trump's campaign was coordinating with Russia?

I asked you this last time an article came up, and you ignored it.  Show me where I'm wrong.

"The op-ed would not have mentioned whether the FBI was investigating Donald Trump’s campaign workers or others close to him for links to the Russians’ interference in the election, a second source with knowledge of the request tells Newsweek."

Answer it

I won't how it against you for attacking me.  It's what you do.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

What did Trump say after that?   Come on, you can do it.

Please explain the evidence of Trump working with Russia. Don't ignore the point none of you can defend.

I'm going to respond to everything SLC says until he answers. He made a claim. Defend it. This is the new MO. Argue until backed into a corner then switch to something different. Obama didn't wiretap Trump. We're all in agreement. So please back to the wild claims of Trump being in bed with Putin.

You want me to quote Trump after he stepped in shit? He actually refused to answer any questions about his claims. I think he's in the tank with Russia. You want physical evidence produced on your doorstep for anything you don't like. No one has an obligation to you, RF. If you disagree, disagree, don't be a child about it. I have no evidence Rudy collaborated with the FBI to leak Hillary info when he bragged before hand something big was about to drop... I just know he did.

You don't know anything. You have faith in a conspiracy. That's the problem. But kudos for finally admitting there is no evidence.  That's a huge step. But no one owes you the convenience of operating in your self admitted fictional reality.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

What did Trump say after that?   Come on, you can do it.

Please explain the evidence of Trump working with Russia. Don't ignore the point none of you can defend.

I'm going to respond to everything SLC says until he answers. He made a claim. Defend it. This is the new MO. Argue until backed into a corner then switch to something different. Obama didn't wiretap Trump. We're all in agreement. So please back to the wild claims of Trump being in bed with Putin.

You want me to quote Trump after he stepped in shit? He actually refused to answer any questions about his claims. I think he's in the tank with Russia. You want physical evidence produced on your doorstep for anything you don't like. No one has an obligation to you, RF. If you disagree, disagree, don't be a child about it. I have no evidence Rudy collaborated with the FBI to leak Hillary info when he bragged before hand something big was about to drop... I just know he did.

You don't know anything. You have faith in a conspiracy. That's the problem. But kudos for finally admitting there is no evidence.  That's a huge step. But no one owes you the convenience of operating in your self admitted fictional reality.

No, it's called rational thought, not being a sheep. You only want us to believe what the white house says. Not going to happen. From now on don't speak on anything you don't have personal knowledge of.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

The investigation into Russian collusion/meddling has only intensified. Clinton Watts told the Senate Intelligence Committee that Russia interfered in the general as well as the GOP primary election. Flynn is now trying to offer testimony so he doesn't go to prison, and Flagg still calls it all a conspiracy.

Seriously...

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:

The investigation into Russian collusion/meddling has only intensified. Clinton Watts told the Senate Intelligence Committee that Russia interfered in the general as well as the primary election. Flynn is now trying to offer testimony so he doesn't go to prison, and Flagg still calls it all a conspiracy.

Seriously...

Answer the question

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

The investigation into Russian collusion/meddling has only intensified. Clinton Watts told the Senate Intelligence Committee that Russia interfered in the general as well as the primary election. Flynn is now trying to offer testimony so he doesn't go to prison, and Flagg still calls it all a conspiracy.

Seriously...

Where does it say...word for word...from 'reliable' news sources that Flynn is willing to testify in exchange for immunity...and why would you assume guilt because someone is insisting on immunity to speak truth?!?!

Stop reading between lines...gosh darn it...stop being so stupid ID

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

We need to establish no evidence and refusing to consider ANY evidence. There's plenty of evidence. It's kind of fitting that a right wing parrot keeps repeating the same thing over and over...

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

From an outsiders perspective I have to say I find it quite ironic that so many people are losing their minds about Russia potentially influencing (or attempting to) the election result.

Hasn't this essentially been part of the US's foreign policy and its modus operandi for years?  Either directly or indirectly attempting to effect "regime change" and the like in other countries in an effort to have a government in power that might be more sympathetic to the USA and their national interest?

Not trying to hang shit on the US BTW, just saying it's no surprise to me that there are other countries (particularly Russia) trying to do the same.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:

We need to establish no evidence and refusing to consider ANY evidence. There's plenty of evidence. It's kind of fitting that a right wing parrot keeps repeating the same thing over and over...

Says the guy who's repeating far left talking points and can't point to any evidence to support his fantasy.

The second anyone comes forward from the intel committees or intelligence agencies and says "I have proof and will be sharing said information immediately with my peers before alerting the public" I'll eagerly listen. If Trump worked with Russia, he should be shot. But NO ONE has done that. McCain explicitly said there's no evidence supporting claims Trump coordinated with Russia.  You continue to "know" what really happened in the same way my mom knows my dad is in heaven watching over her.

I don't want a dossier dropped at my feet. I want a single credible person, including Schiff, to come forward and say "I found the evidence".  I don't want a bunch of internet Sleuths playing Colombo or James Brown talking about how racist Trump is while linking her campaign fund saying she'll impeach him and not offer a single objective reason why.

That's all any of you are doing at this point.  No different than the idiots who screamed Benghazi or birth certificate for 8 years.

Board footer