You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

It's so much information....24/7 almost. Another report from Mother Jones!

2 White House Officials Helped Give Nunes Intelligence Reports

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

No, I'm saying you're acting like a baby. I'm not required to do anything. I'm not required to supply you with anything. We can all look at a subject, voice our opinions, argue, debate, dick around and move on. We believe or not. We do not site incredible sources. You just made an ass out of yourself making this "mother Jones" argument when it was a WSJ article. We do not demand every single topic have to meet your specific criteria of evidence or else you're going to spam the board with childish tripe.

You stated your entire argument is based on your faith, and I'm the child.  Thanks for letting me know you've acknowledged your contributions are not meant to provoke thought or debate, but cement a public expression of your divine knowledge.

I didn't make an ass out of myself. I asked for a source because he didn't provide one. No other major outlet is running the story. None at the time I post this. And the article says that Democrats and Reoublicans rejected the offer. That could mean his information is worth shit. Or it could mean they don't need him. If it's the latter, why have none of them come forward with that Intel Flynn has?

That no other outlet is running the story, leads me to believe it probably means he has nothing of value. And in this partisan atmosphere it means no Democrat has the smoking gun SLC and now you are implying has big implications incriminating Trump or his campaign.

That's how the powers of deduction work. You're free to disagree, but you don't get to fool yourself into thinking you've offered an intelligent analysis.  That you get angry and change the topic because your opinion is indefensible at an intellectual level isn't lost on me.

Just like it's not lost on me SLC has ran away and refused to defend his attack on me once again.

Maybe Buzz was right all along, and I gave you all too much credit.

My opinion is based on what I've read. There seems to be smoke. We will see where it goes. The point is your reactions, your inability to not result to childishness. I can totally respect anyone having a differing view, because there is no smoking gun, but something stinks, and unless there's a big Russia coincidence revolving around Trump and it's all just a big tsunami of coincidences that just look bad and aren't nefarious, I'm inclined to believe something is very wrong here and it relates to corruption.  Maybe they can prove otherwise.... But the burdon of proof isn't on me. We didn't make these issues up. These reports happened because of Trump's behavior. His decisions, he owns it.

And don't lose credibility evoking buzz...

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

You guys have no credibility. None.  I'm pretty sure he's not too worried about what you think of him. 

I have 20 years working in and with the insurance industry. I don't need a source beyond that. Normal people call that expertise. The only reason you won't is because it forces you to acknowledge I've been right all along.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
TheMole wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Here's a bitter truth all of you single payer people need to understand: Insurance companies even with their "profits" can do insurance at a lower cost than a non-profit gov't agency could.

Provide proof for this claim please. Actual proof, real numbers, not you calling people stupid for not agreeing with you. Not you calling people lazy for not googling for it themselves. You made the claim, you provide the proof...

Please.  The gov't is more famous for inefficiencies than anything else.  If I need to prove that to you, you are stupid and lazy.  Take a look at the creation of the exchanges in case you think I'm wrong.

I think there are plenty of things in the private sector that run inefficiently but the industry is a boondoggle so it is supported.

I have a buddy that works for Bean-Sontory out of Kentucky  and he says that the alcohol industry will make him money no matter how poorly it's run or inefficient it is.

I have always heard Nestle headquarters here in Chicago is an absolute cesspool of waste and that company is making money hand over fist...

But inefficiencies only occur with government? Right...

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
TheMole wrote:

Provide proof for this claim please. Actual proof, real numbers, not you calling people stupid for not agreeing with you. Not you calling people lazy for not googling for it themselves. You made the claim, you provide the proof...

Please.  The gov't is more famous for inefficiencies than anything else.  If I need to prove that to you, you are stupid and lazy.  Take a look at the creation of the exchanges in case you think I'm wrong.

I think there are plenty of things in the private sector that run inefficiently but the industry is a boondoggle so it is supported.

I have a buddy that works for Bean-Sontory out of Kentucky  and he says that the alcohol industry will make him money no matter how poorly it's run or inefficient it is.

I have always heard Nestle headquarters here in Chicago is an absolute cesspool of waste and that company is making money hand over fist...

But inefficiencies only occur with government? Right...

Perhaps you'd like to quote where I said inefficiencies only occur in the gov't?   Good luck finding it.  I said the gov't fucks up pretty much everything, which is true. I pointed to rolling out the exchanges as a specific example within this industry of them fucking it up.  Never said private businesses were perfect, but they manage to make money in most cases where the gov't operates at a deficit as a whole.

I noticed you didn't deny anything I said about the industry was the truth. Good move.  I don't know everything but I have a pretty good grasp on this one since I know the actuaries, underwriters, and investment people and their processes pretty well at a leading insurance company.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Never said private businesses were perfect, but they manage to make money in most cases where the gov't operates at a deficit as a whole.

As if the way a business and government generate revenue are the same at all. Imagine if you had a board of directors screaming at the shareholders about the CEO running a monthly deficit, yet refused to allow additional revenue streams at all costs, all while trying to pacify their stockholders who simultaneously demand growth/dividends.

buzzsaw wrote:

I noticed you didn't deny anything I said about the industry was the truth. Good move.

Again, the weakest move yet. A republican favorite: attacking silence, or perceived silence. So lame.

Just like somebody who makes a claim and refuses to source it with data...except themselves. 16

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Never said private businesses were perfect, but they manage to make money in most cases where the gov't operates at a deficit as a whole.

As if the way a business and government generate revenue are the same at all. Imagine if you had a board of directors screaming at the shareholders about the CEO running a monthly deficit, yet refused to allow additional revenue streams at all costs, all while trying to pacify their stockholders who simultaneously demand growth/dividends.

buzzsaw wrote:

I noticed you didn't deny anything I said about the industry was the truth. Good move.

Again, the weakest move yet. A republican favorite: attacking silence, or perceived silence. So lame.

Just like somebody who makes a claim and refuses to source it with data...except themselves. 16

Are you going to  answer the question or continue to be a whiny bitch?  No one but the two other retards who have latched onto your 9/11 horseshit takes you serious.  Answer the question, liar, or continue to be viewed as a whiny bitch.

Your links to infowars didn't impress anyone 13 years ago and your inability to intelligently respond and back up your direct attacks against me and others don't.

Answer the question or shut the fuck up J.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

You keep  babbling on about 911, what in the world does that have to do with the difference between public/private sector that you quoted me in? Nobody is talking about 911 other than you.

What question are you talking about? I've already asked before, but you just insult me instead.

You seem more angry than normal lately...

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:

You keep  babbling on about 911, what in the world does that have to do with the difference between public/private sector that you quoted me in? Nobody is talking about 911 other than you.

What question are you talking about? I've already asked before, but you just insult me instead.

Knock off your horse shit. No one is buying it. You know damn well I've linked your own post twice when you claim you're confused.  You know damn well what question, go back 2 pages. I'm not going to keep linking your own comments for you to ignore it and play ignorant again 2 days later.

You're a conspiracy nut job. That's who you are. You couldn't make an intelligent and informed argument if a gun was to your head. You get off clowning around on GN'R message boards posting your nonsense and finding 2-3 other losers to join in until no one posts anymore. That's why your own forum is a fucking ghost town. You post hateful, ridiculous nonsense and scour the web to find losers to join you in your nonsense.

You have the audacity to call me and others liars and weirdos when you're the epitome of a basement dwelling, tin foil hat wearing mouth breather posting about the latest conspiracy.

Answer the question or just go away. Don't destroy this forum like you have your last 3 because you're an abrasive and infantile idiot who is too narcissistic to see how full of shit and self involved you are.

Answer the fucking question or go sulk.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Knock off your horse shit. No one is buying it. You know damn well I've linked your own post twice when you claim you're confused.  You know damn well what question, go back 2 pages. I'm not going to keep linking your own comments for you to ignore it and play ignorant again 2 days later.

You're a conspiracy nut job. That's who you are. You couldn't make an intelligent and informed argument if a gun was to your head. You get off clowning around on GN'R message boards posting your nonsense and finding 2-3 other losers to join in until no one posts anymore. That's why your own forum is a fucking ghost town. You post hateful, ridiculous nonsense and scour the web to find losers to join you in your nonsense.

You have the audacity to call me and others liars and weirdos when you're the epitome of a basement dwelling, tin foil hat wearing mouth breather posting about the latest conspiracy.

Answer the question or just go away. Don't destroy this forum like you have your last 3 because you're an abrasive and infantile idiot who is too narcissistic to see how full of shit and self involved you are.

Answer the fucking question or go sulk.

Stfu man...you do this all the time. You bully people and bsck them into a corner - and demand an answer to your question when you never answer anyone else's.

Just face it...Trump isn't going to get anything done and he'll be incredibly unpopular when it's all said and done.

No amount of bullying will change that Trump is an idiot.

Board footer