You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

love it.  SLC posted an overview with 12 well known & high up Trump campaign officials who it was discovered have ties to Russia. But it's the one Democrat in the story that you're both focused on and feel is at fault. 

PS. Remember when Republicans lauded Linda Tripp for being the 'whisteblower' in the Monica Lewinsky scandal lol.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Trump blamed Obama for the Syrian chemical attack.  No lie.  The guy who's too busy tweeting about The Apprentice's ratings and Ivanka's shoe company claims Obama didn't do enough in Syria, not himself lol.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I noticed RF didn't comment on his precious Rasmussen poll...ya know...the one that he used to cite on a weekly basis?

Mr. fair, balanced and credible only cites sources when they confirm his bias...

Fuck Trump yesterday, Fuck Trump today, Fuck Trump tomorrow...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Was just wondering what kind of doofuses would fall for the Susan Rice distraction.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:

I noticed RF didn't comment on his precious Rasmussen poll...ya know...the one that he used to cite on a weekly basis?

Mr. fair, balanced and credible only cites sources when they confirm his bias...

Fuck Trump yesterday, Fuck Trump today, Fuck Trump tomorrow...

Quit lying like SLC. I quoted that poll 2 maybe 3 times when you would come in with some bullshit poll.  I don't give a shit what the people think just like I don't care what the popular vote is. You have mainstream media reporting on Russian ties (none are saying collusion like you and Mr. 9/11), meanwhile CNN declares they won't cover the Rice story because there's nothing to support wrong doing (irony anyone?), a botched healthcare attempt, and hundreds of idiotic tweets.

I've defended Trump on immigration and his EO. Nothing more. I'm not a blind partisan shill who believes crazy conspiracies so long as they involve my political opponents.

He's the President. Nothing you or truther say negates that. And no one has provided any evidence to say Trump or his associates colluded illegally with Russia. When that changes, so will my opinion.

That's the difference between you and I. I'm willing to admit when I was wrong and not blindly follow the guy who represents my party. You and SLC runaway when you're proven wrong and yuck it up.

Just remember, you're on the same side as the guy who still believes 9/11 was an inside job, posted for 5 years about Bush being a war criminal and Iraq was all about oil. Then went utterly fucking silent when the black guy from Chicago raised his right hand.  The same coward who still won't answer the fucking question.  You keep good company. Find one post from SLC criticizing Obama and I'll donate $25 to a charity of your choice.

But on topic, I don't care what bullshit accusations you throw at me because you're an irrational person. Try to make an actual argument about policy or one that relies on facts. You might actually enjoy it.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Democratic Rep. Joaquin Castro says he thinks "some people will end up in jail".  That's a major step further in the echelon of what crimes were committed and what evidence is back there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZEF5D75sE0

Interesting too in that he was the first one to make such a bold statement. Almost like the Dems chose him to be the one to make the statement first, as if its been orchestrated.

IMHO this isn't "if" anymore. It's "When" and "Who's going down".  I can't wait for these morons to all start pointing the finger & blaming each other lol. I say it really begins going down & coming out before Memorial Day.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

The waters will get so muddy nobody is going to have anything happen to them

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The waters will get so muddy nobody is going to have anything happen to them

*phone recordings.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

love it.  SLC posted an overview with 12 well known & high up Trump campaign officials who it was discovered have ties to Russia.

W's former speech writer...

frum.png

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Steve Bannon removed from National Security Council role.

Board footer