You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I kind of hope they do.....watch that shit storm come down.

I'm really not clear on what will happen afterward

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

“You talk like a sign language gorilla who got hit in the head. In fact, the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s cock holster.”

Colbert on Trump. Now repubs want him fired. What happened to locker room talk?

Nah, it's just the hypocrisy. Never mind that Trump hasn't done anything to favor Putin, making the claim ridiculous.

But for a group of people who have a blatant and proven racist helping lead their party, the probable 2020 candidate pretending to be Sakagewa for most of her private career, and who ran a candidate who invited the father of a radical Muslim who murdered 50 gay people to stand behind her on stage, it's par for the course.

And the whole violation of FCC obscenity laws.  I couldn't give a fuck except they'd scream for his head if Tucker Carlson made a joke about Clinton muff diving on Huma.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Colbert isn't even funny

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

“You talk like a sign language gorilla who got hit in the head. In fact, the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s cock holster.”

Nah, it's just the hypocrisy. Never mind that Trump hasn't done anything to favor Putin, making the claim ridiculous.

But for a group of people who have a blatant and proven racist helping lead their party, the probable 2020 candidate pretending to be Sakagewa for most of her private career, and who ran a candidate who invited the father of a radical Muslim who murdered 50 gay people to stand behind her on stage, it's par for the course.

And the whole violation of FCC obscenity laws.  I couldn't give a fuck except they'd scream for his head if Tucker Carlson made a joke about Clinton muff diving on Huma.

Except he continues to contradict all his national security agencies and anyone with knowledge of the hacks by defending his cock rocket and denying they have anything to do with it, so yeah, he is showing favoritism to Putin.

The hypocrisy of a bunch of ignorant buffoons decrying a homophobia yet supporting an administration that supports conversion therapy is a little rich.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

The hypocrisy of a bunch of ignorant buffoons decrying a homophobia yet supporting an administration that supports conversion therapy is a little rich.

Context is everything. It was hardly homophobic. But I wouldn't imagine Trump fans are too bright.

If they think they are angry about Colbert, what are they going to do if Comey has bad news for them? Their heads will explode.

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

Context is everything. It was hardly homophobic. But I wouldn't imagine Trump fans are too bright.

If they think they are angry about Colbert, what are they going to do if Comey has bad news for them? Their heads will explode.

Who is calling it homophobic, that isn't blatantly trying to play the PC Card?  Colbert literally meant that Trump is Putin's bitch. Not that they have a homosexual relationship.

Context matters. Just like last week when the left went after Jesse Waters.   Maybe we all should tell people to shut the fuck up when they try to tell us what words we can use.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Except he continues to contradict all his national security agencies and anyone with knowledge of the hacks by defending his cock rocket and denying they have anything to do with it, so yeah, he is showing favoritism to Putin.

Bullshit. The administration doesn't support conversion therapy. Unlike Barry, Trump actually campaigned on being supportive of gay marriage instead of waiting until he was elected to his 2nd term. Or did you forget Clinton opposed gay marriage in 2008 too.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Colbert isn't even funny

This comes from the same guy that thought Bill O'Reilly had a good show...why do you put these people on the a pedestal that treat others so poorly? why do you like that?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

In this age, I don't care anymore about hypocrisy...it's just an eye for an eye now...

I've liked Colbert ever since the correspondence dinner with GW back in like 2005.

I really shouldn't be surprised by your take though...you were cool with all the tactics that obstructed Obama...it doesn't matter if it's true anymore...If Trump can make shit up, so can his resistance....he made the rules of this game, we're just playing. To be fair, he gives us plenty of fucking ammo...

Never seen a president who walked away from reporters because he didn't like the questions....Never seen a president who routinely put his foot in his mouth.

Randall Flagg

I got nothing against Colbert.  I don't watch his show (or any late night for that matter), but I saw him open for Stanhope back in 2003 and he handled a heckler better than any comic I've seen.   I'm not interested in an eye for an eye.  I'm glad we had a bipartisan budget even if I didn't get funding for the wall.  But the public isn't stupid and they realize which side behaves like the rules don't apply to them.  Hell, even Warren went after Obama this week for following Hillary and taking 400k for a speech while claiming he stands for the little guy.  Bernie and Moore have 3 houses and lectures the "wealthy" on excess.  It's all a fucking joke and only the stupid on either side fall for it.

Board footer