You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: US Politics Thread

There's a documentary on in the UK tonight or tomorrow basically all about how Ivanka is playing the role of first lady.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Melania Trump is ecstatic she no longer has to cohabitate or sleep with the orange troll. She's the only one winning in this debacle.

AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Did you see any Russians?

I'm sure his fantasy had those in it too,

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Did you see any Russians?

I'm sure his fantasy had those in it too,

You think I'm lying?  That's cool.  I have nothing to prove.  Believe what you want

misterID

misterID wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na … story.html

Are you fucking kidding me. You know, no matter how much I hate Trump I don't like bringing up impeachment, as it usually comes off as extremely petty...but if this is true, impeach him. Now.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na … story.html

Are you fucking kidding me. You know, no matter how much I hate Trump I don't like bringing up impeachment, as it usually comes off as extremely petty...but if this is true, impeach him. Now.

I'm all about holding Trump accountable for his stupidity.  But he's the one person who gets to bypass classification and sharing policies.  No other person in government can decide when something should be shared or declassified besides him without a vigorous process.  Feel free to criticize his decision making, but this isn't the same as any other person handling classified information.

“The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” said H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who participated in the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed, and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly.”

misterID

misterID wrote:

Alan Dershowitz made a good point that if the info he shared came from Israel Russia would give it to Iran. This is all kinds of bad. These were spies. American press were not allowed in. The meeting was completely orchestrated by Putin.

He may not have broken the law, but it is clear he can't be trusted with secrets.

Randall Flagg

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

I believe Clinton killed him. I don't have any facts, but I know it in my heart. Where there's smoke there's fire. Wikileaks reported a DNC staffer was the source of the leaks. The DNC refused to let the FBI look at their servers knowing that vital information would have been collected.

No, I don't believe any of that. Just showing you how ridiculous it sounds.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Guys, we're all forgetting about Benghazi

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:

Guys, we're all forgetting about Benghazi

This is how you and others sound constantly claiming Trump worked with Putin.

Board footer