You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

I put this like the baseball steroid scandal. When Bonds was at the tail end of his career, people could've thrown a fit arguing "Was Barry found guilty of using roids??" etc.  We all knew he was using, McGwire, Sosa, Canseco etc and many others. You knew it. You knew MLB Baseball knew it. you knew they had the evidence, you just waited for it all to unravel.

Slight difference in that with baseball there were physical signs to it, whereas with this it's all rumor & news reports. In the end, I think it'll be the same result.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Trump's behavior at NATO defied anything I could imagine. It was a great day for Putin. Sometimes I almost believe there really is a pee pee tape hanging over his head. How else do we explain this?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Just read an article about the first confirmed case of Russians and Republicans colluding to influence an election.

It was a House of Representatives election in Florida last fall.

Some computer program called "Gucifer 2.0"

Maybe someone can post it.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If this Russia stuff is true, here's how it will eventually pan out....

Both sides will have had involvement to varying degrees. Russia will have played both sides of the fence to suit its own needs.

Just watch.

Trump's behavior at NATO defied anything I could imagine.

I didn't get to watch the full thing live but the clips I saw were indeed odd.

What is he doing? Isn't just about every nanosecond of a president's movements planned out? Who is his speech writer?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Both sides will have had involvement to varying degrees. Russia will have played both sides of the fence to suit its own needs.

Just watch.

What is he doing? Isn't just about every nanosecond of a president's movements planned out? Who is his speech writer?

I agree, Lofton.

If they're all doing the "Russian collaboration" thing, then they all need to be exposed.

The real question then becomes, why?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Just watch.

I agree, Lofton.

If they're all doing the "Russian collaboration" thing, then they all need to be exposed.

Oh...and as far as bizarre moments are concerned I think I like the handshake video best.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-im … vow-616452

Experts Upgrade Donald Trump's Impeachment Odds as Russian Investigation Looms

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Washington Post just broke a story that Kushner was brokering deal with Russia Ambassador for secret communications with Russia.

James, I don't think both sides were involved when Russia was focused on only getting one person elected.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Just watch.

I agree, Lofton.

Oh...and as far as bizarre moments are concerned I think I like the handshake video best.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Washington Post just broke a story that Kushner was brokering deal with Russia Ambassador for secret communications with Russia.

He's beginning to strike me as just a complete noob. Like,

Board footer