You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

Again, he didn't have to be directed, he could be asked. He would NOT answer if he was asked. Refused to.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

If you really believe that, that there aren't posts after posts of you saying Trump worked with Russia, then how the fuck do you think anyone is going to take "I Hope you find a way to let this go" as Obstruction of Justice.  Just be honest.  You personally railed for weeks about Trump colluding with Russia.  It's all right there, among many others.  No one besides you and the truther are buying it.  You made a fool out of yourself claiming there was an investigation into Trump, and fucking Comey confirmed today there never was.  Get over yourself.  You were wrong. 

You've spent months pining that there was going to be a big pay off.  It's not going to happen.  Have some fucking integrity and admit you were wrong.  Do you really want to be the only one aligned with the guy who was Alex Jones' biggest fan until Barry was elected?

You said the burden of proof was never on you.  Well here it is, Trump was never under investigation.   You and the retards in your party (including the asshole who drafted impeachment articles before Comey has even testified) are an embarrassment to the intellectual honesty of this country.  If you can read those quotes and come away that you didn't have a hard on for Trump, you're a special kind of person.

Seriously.  I want anyone who isn't SLC or ID to look at those quotes, knowing full well the discussions we've had here for months, and say that ID wasn't arguing Trump was guilty of colluding with Russia.  Will anyone defend ID?

Again, name calling. Yes, I definitely think he's in the tank for Russia. Absolutely. Do I think he personally colluded? No, probably not. I think his campaign did and probably talked up how awesome Russia was and the dumb ass bought into it.

You have been the one crying and whining and throwing hissy fits that he didn't do anything and even more disingenuously, tried to play the investigations off as having not found anything and falsely claiming he was cleared, when the investigations are ongoing and have not revealed any findings. That is a lie. That was literally what the majority of posts you quoted were from, your denial of reality.

He was never under investigation.  At least not at anytime as of January 2017, well before you started yelling about conspiracies.

There were no conspiracies. Russia interfered with our election. He denied it, still denies it. Several members of his campaign and family secretly met with Russians and denied it. Those are facts, Randy, not conspiracies. He is under investigation for obstruction. Fact.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

He is under investigation for obstruction. Fact.

Is he now?

And you still don't get that Russia influencing our election has nothing to do with Trump.  Furthermore, Barry knew about this as early as July of 2016 and did nothing.  What a great President we had for 8 years that he allowed our strength to falter and allowed our mortal enemy to fuck with our election and did nothing.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Is he now?

And you still don't get that Russia influencing our election has nothing to do with Trump.  Furthermore, Barry knew about this as early as July of 2016 and did nothing.  What a great President we had for 8 years that he allowed our strength to falter and allowed our mortal enemy to fuck with our election and did nothing.

Fri, May 19th, 2017 at 5:58 pm
Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-MD) confirmed in an interview that the Trump White House is being investigated for obstruction of justice.

Yes, I agree, Obama should have done a lot more. And he should not have worried about looking as if he was trying to interfere with the election for Hillary and stated that there was an investigation about Trump's campaign's ties to Russia when Comey refused. Absolutely agree.

Edit: Russia's hack absolutely had to do with Trump as it was in his favor.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Is he now?

Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-MD) confirmed in an interview that the Trump White House is being investigated for obstruction of justice.

Yes, I agree, Obama should have done a lot more. And he should not have worried about looking as if he was trying to interfere with the election for Hillary and stated that there was an investigation about Trump's campaign's ties to Russia when Comey refused. Absolutely agree.

Who is he?  Who's investigating him?  Another political witch hunt that will end in another goal post love?  What law enforcement agency is investigating him.

Again, you swore for months Trump was under investigation. Had plenty of WaPo and NYT anonymous sources saying so. He wasn't.

But hey, if a Democrat claiming Trump is under "investigation", is all the evidence you need, what else is there to say. But no one from the FBI or AG has said so. But feel free to manufacture another conspiracy.

I guess the words of Comey and the intel directors can't sway your gut feelings. It's going to be fun watching you hop from conspiracy to conspiracy every 6 weeks.

Randall Flagg

Haha. The only Obstruction so far was with Clinton. You guys are so transparent. Your party is so corrupt, you assume everyone else is too. This is hysterical. Comey to the rescue.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Haha. The only Obstruction so far was with Clinton. You guys are so transparent. Your party is so corrupt, you assume everyone else is too. This is hysterical. Comey to the rescue.

Speaking of partisan hacks....

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Mitch and ID, would you be happier with Pence?  He would be more "Presidential". I know you hate his policy but he would be as embarrassing.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Is he now?

Who is he?  Who's investigating him?  Another political witch hunt that will end in another goal post love?  What law enforcement agency is investigating him.

Again, you swore for months Trump was under investigation. Had plenty of WaPo and NYT anonymous sources saying so. He wasn't.

But hey, if a Democrat claiming Trump is under "investigation", is all the evidence you need, what else is there to say. But no one from the FBI or AG has said so. But feel free to manufacture another conspiracy.

I guess the words of Comey and the intel directors can't sway your gut feelings. It's going to be fun watching you hop from conspiracy to conspiracy every 6 weeks.

You're lying again.  Sorry you're having a breakdown. smile

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yes, I agree, Obama should have done a lot more. .

He kicked the Russians out of the country. The same Russians Trump wanted to bring back in almost immediately after the election.

Board footer