You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Mitch and ID, would you be happier with Pence?  He would be more "Presidential". I know you hate his policy but he would be as embarrassing.

This is not embarrassing already?

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

All that work and not one post where I said he colluded with Russia. Matter of FACT, I said there was no smoking gun. That's hilarious. Again, you're the partisan and the one calling names...

The projection is strong with this one. So strong.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

What is clear after today is that Trump tried to obstruct an on going investigation and is a pathological liar.

He's made a huge mess out of this too, almost entirely his fault.

I don't know why anybody would defend this idiot, unless they were also an idiot.

The argument that "liberals" are freaking out over this is also disingenuous. Liberals and conservatives are outraged over this. With the exception of those that are elected officials who stand with party over country.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Front page of New York Daily tomorrow

liar.jpg

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Ya know...one thing that was interesting today during Comey speaking...and the analysis afterward...

They were basically saying...why obstruct something when there's no evidence of wrong doing. Let's assume that he is innocent...completely...that's a BIG if

then he obstructed an investigation just to strong arm and throw his weight around...

That is just plain dumb...

SG....in answer to your question...I think I would say yes...Trump the human being is my biggest beef. He deserves humiliation. Pence wants to push the conservative agenda? Fine...push it....lower my taxes and be socially ignorant. I get who the Republicans are...

You know that in the end...they want to (and easily could) eliminate everything that they hate...SS, medicare/medicaid/Health Care. It's all about lowering taxes...and it will mostly benefit the super wealthy. We did all this stuff before SG...the results will be the same.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

he allowed our strength to falter and allowed our mortal enemy to fuck with our election and did nothing.

That's some pretty disturbing language.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Mitch and ID, would you be happier with Pence?  He would be more "Presidential". I know you hate his policy but he would be as embarrassing.

This is not embarrassing already?

I am saying he wouldn't be as embarrassing as Trump.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Then why did he repeatedly try to influence the investigation?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Then why did he repeatedly try to influence the investigation?

Who told you that?  More retracted articles from CNN or The NY Times?  Trump had nothing to do with Russia. Comey said Trump was never under investigation. What more do you need?

Comey's own testimony says Trump wanted answers to Russia. The only "scandal" you have is that Trump said he hoped Comey let Flynn go. Flynn, who Comey also said wasn't fundamental to the Russian investigation. So all of your hoopla (despite SLC and ID lying) about Flynn flipping on Trump, was complete bullshit.

Do you understand why Trump was upset?  He had the media and people like you repeatedly telling lies for partisan purposes. You have members of this forum posting about how confident than are about Piss Tapes existing, despite the intelligence community calling the dossier bunk and Obama dismissing it outright, even questioning why the intel community would waste his time briefing him on these salacious accusations.  Don't you find it a tad ironic that the only people who believe this outrageous stuff are the same people who loathe Trump. 

Meanwhile, Clinton was under investigation, and the same AG who met secretly with her husband directed Comey not to call it an investigation.

Added in with the Podesta leaks showing collusion with the media and DNC, at what point will you accept the only crooks in the election were the Democrats.

Board footer