You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

Mueller (unless he is fired this week) was just given the case. To claim Trump is vindicated is either stupid or deluded.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

As we have said for weeks, Trump's associates are under investigation. Newsweek:

"The obstruction investigation has only begun and no one should expect a final conclusion from Special Counsel Mueller for quite some time.  But it is almost certain that any conclusion of that investigation will include, at the least, a statement from the Special Counsel to the Justice Department about whether the President committed a federal crime."

Also from Newsweek, not sure if you saw this or it was posted here, this point into Obama's term Fox News was criticizing him for using Dijon mustard lol.  You can't make this stuff up 16

http://www.newsweek.com/barack-obama-do … ake-623643

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

As we have said for weeks, Trump's associates are under investigation. Newsweek:

"The obstruction investigation has only begun and no one should expect a final conclusion from Special Counsel Mueller for quite some time.  But it is almost certain that any conclusion of that investigation will include, at the least, a statement from the Special Counsel to the Justice Department about whether the President committed a federal crime."

Also from Newsweek, not sure if you saw this or it was posted here, this point into Obama's term Fox News was criticizing him for using Dijon mustard lol.  You can't make this stuff up 16

Only white men should eat Dijon you fool.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Ha. Remember when he was attacked by repubs for wearing a tan suit.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

So Trump is saying the Republicans healthcare bill is mean. See, I can find common ground with him sometimes smile

Really, if he just shuts up he'll probably survive the investigations. I don't think the repugs will survive the mid terms, though. Especially when the "mean" comments start showing up in ads. If he's still in office by then.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

So Trump is saying the Republicans healthcare bill is mean.

Wait....what? (going to news-feed now)

misterID wrote:

Really, if he just shuts up he'll probably survive the investigations.

I'd bet against that happening...

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

A Bernie supporter who posted non-stop hate against the GOP and Trump from left wing websites is the shooter in DC.  Will Democrats denounce and blame their own rhetoric as they tried to do with the GOP when Gabby Giffords was shot?

James Hodgkinson wrote:

Trump is a Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It's Time to Destroy Trump & Co,

I've certainly never heard any rhetoric identical to this coming from people on the internet.  roll

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

A Bernie supporter who posted non-stop hate against the GOP and Trump from left wing websites is the shooter in DC.  Will Democrats denounce and blame their own rhetoric as they tried to do with the GOP when Gabby Giffords was shot?

James Hodgkinson wrote:

Trump is a Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It's Time to Destroy Trump & Co,

I've certainly never heard any rhetoric identical to this coming from people on the internet.  roll

Will democrats do that? I don't know...because we surely didn't get much conservative support for giffords.

But I will condemn it. I hate guns.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Gee, who was it... I can't remember. Who signed a bill allowing mentally ill people to get their hands on guns? Anybody remember?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

What bill was that?  Wasn't it Franken who said we can't demonize the mentally ill after Giffords?

And while I agree supporting Bernie is a sign of mental illness, all we know is this guy had the same posting history as most of you.

Board footer