You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

An armed congress could have averted this situation.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Here you go stupid:

Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tru … al-n727221

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Ah, you mean the one about people on ss disability. I agree, completely retarded.  Was completely against this. But was this guy on ss disability and did he claim he needed someone to monitor his finances because of his disability?

If not, you're just talking shit and ignoring that people like you who spew hatred and nonsense encourage people like this. I can find your quote blaming Palin and the tea party when Giffords was shot if you like.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Gross

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Ah, you mean the one about people on ss disability. I agree, completely retarded.  Was completely against this. But was this guy on ss disability and did he claim he needed someone to monitor his finances because of his disability?

If not, you're just talking shit and ignoring that people like you who spew hatred and nonsense encourage people like this. I can find your quote blaming Palin and the tea party when Giffords was shot if you like.

you and your ilk don't stand for anything...just hooray for me and fuck you policy...

It's amazing the bumbling idiots you've stock piled in Republican land...

Newt Gingrich
Sarah Palin (as you just mentioned)
Kellyanne Conway
Rush Limbaugh
Bill O'Rielly
Donald Trump
George W. Bush

The list goes on and on....ID and SLC are right....none of this would have happened if the Republican congressman just had his musket rifle on him. Shame on him...he's just playing the victim here...

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/rhet … 41715.html

Oh you're all just so high and mighty....so righteous...all of you....

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

you and your ilk don't stand for anything...just hooray for me and fuck you policy...

It's amazing the bumbling idiots you've stock piled in Republican land...

Newt Gingrich
Sarah Palin (as you just mentioned)
Kellyanne Conway
Rush Limbaugh
Bill O'Rielly
Donald Trump
George W. Bush

The list goes on and on....ID and SLC are right....none of this would have happened if the Republican congressman just had his musket rifle on him. Shame on him...he's just playing the victim here...

The 2nd Amendment is a thing.  Sorry that we just don't trash rights so your city can leak its cesspool into other places.  This is fucking terrible.  No, I don't hold Democrats accountable.  1st Amendment.  But you have to own that if you're going to get in front of the TV and pitch conspiracies and claim GOP policies will kill people, some nut job is going to take your rhetoric that 99% of see right through as legitimate.  At this point the people who have been yelling collusion for months are no different than Alex Jones and the pizza gate shit.

The Bernie loons just gave the GOP all the political capital they need to pass nationwide concealed carry. Congrats.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

The Bernie loons just gave the GOP all the political capital they need to pass nationwide concealed carry. Congrats.

You're probably onto something with that. The new rallying cry will be "Protect yourself from a crazy liberal with an assault rifle coming after you!"

The 2nd ammendment is a thing. Prohibition was also repealed in 1933. That doesn't mean 19 year olds are allowed to go out drinking & driving. It's about restriction & moderate enforcement of things.

I'll quote Chris Rock on his comments about Columbine, when people claimed they weren't loved, or didn't fit in, or had bad parents.:  "What ever happened to crazy. Plain old crazy."   

We can say that:
Columbine
Kathy Giffords
San Bernadino
Sandy Hook
Pulse Nightclub
Batman Movie Shooter
& todays DC shooter & UPS shooter all had 1 thing in common.  Not religion, but plain old crazy. All it is is the same rejects who previously did the assasinations. JFK, RFK, MLK, Lennon, Reagan etc...  Due to security it's just harder to shoot very famous people, so it segued into mass shootings.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The vast majority of gun owners believe in regulations. As a gun owner, I know many people who should not own a gun. You need a license and training. Rapists, pedophiles, terrorists and felony convicted ex cons should not own a gun.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

The vast majority of gun owners believe in regulations. As a gun owner, I know many people who should not own a gun. You need a license and training. Rapists, pedophiles, terrorists and felony convicted ex cons should not own a gun.

On an intellectual level, yeah maybe.  But don't you feel the NRA has become such a stronghold on the issue the whole "Don't tread on me" and "From my cold dead hands" type of mindset kicks into overdrive whenever there's talk of it?  It seems they promote the thought that the slightest limitation of ANY gun, becomes a slippery slope into taking away all guns.

Supposedly gun sales and NRA donations rise during these times as well. The white nationalists & seperatists in northern Idaho & Montana etc will be having a field day on their Facebook pages over this one.

Board footer