You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

What Lynch stuff do you mean?

And only a Trump supporter would bring this up right now.

I didn't bring it up.. Comey did... They white washed that whole fucking investigation...

Come on man. We know Clinton was in violation of the law because they had classified information on her private server. We know she told people to scrub classified markings. We know her people wiped the server and she removed about half the emails she turned over to DoJ. We know her party colluded to give her the nomination and harm Sanders. We know her party leaked her debate answers. We know through Comey Lynch told him "not to call it an investigation". We know Obama got on national TV and told the country (and Comey) that Clinton was innocent. We know Lynch met with Bill Clinton in a private hangar.

But no person can recognize all that and come to the conclusion Clinton willfully violated the law and an attempt to Obstruct Justice occurred at all levels.

Meanwhile Trump told Comey "I hope you can find a way to let this go" and it's the biggest coverup since Watergate.

Our fellow forum members aren't partisan hacks at all. They've been nothing but objective in their Nancy drew analysis.

Trump may have obstructed justice -- he didn't just ask Comedy to let it go, but also Coats and Rogers, who refused to answer if they were asked.
Money laundering is part of the Mueller investigation
Trump still says Russia didn't try to influence the election
Trump associates met with same Russian diplomat/spy, all lied about it.
Trump met with said diplomat in oval office as Putin asked, didn't report it, barred the American media, bragged about firing Comedy.

Why did you forget to mention all this? Oh yeah...

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Were you there with Coats and Rodgers?  Or is this more gut feeling?

We know Clinton violated the law. We know Lynch told Comey not to call it an investigation. Lynch may have told a deputy to communicate to Clinton she'll hold Comey on a leaf.

The Military already ruled Obama's comments on military sexual harassment illegally influenced commanders and bypassed justice. But I guess Comey didn't see the same press conference where Obama declared Clinton innocent.

Meanwhile, the only thing that's a fact about Trump is he told Comey he "hopes he finds a way to let it go". If you weren't entirely partisan, you'd acknowledge the suspicion of Obstruction is 100x stronger against the Democrats. But you're ignoring it and creating evidence to condemn the Republicans.

Clinton objectively violated the law. No evidence of Trump doing so has manifested yet.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

We know Clinton violated the law. We know Lynch told Comey not to call it an investigation. Lynch may have told a deputy to communicate to Clinton she'll hold Comey on a leaf.

The Military already ruled Obama's comments on military sexual harassment illegally influenced commanders and bypassed justice. But I guess Comey didn't see the same press conference where Obama declared Clinton innocent.

Meanwhile, the only thing that's a fact about Trump is he told Comey he "hopes he finds a way to let it go". If you weren't entirely partisan, you'd acknowledge the suspicion of Obstruction is 100x stronger against the Democrats. But you're ignoring it and creating evidence to condemn the Republicans.

Clinton objectively violated the law. No evidence of Trump doing so has manifested yet.

Show me all evidence you personally have on Hillary. Go on. I'll wait.

Hillary was cleared. And Hillary and Obama are not a response to Trump, but just a diversion. That's what liars do. smile

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Hillary was cleared. And Hillary and Obama are not a response to Trump, but just a diversion. That's what liars do. smile

Show me your evidence on Trump. The FBI stated there were classified emails. They were shared on the internet.  That Hillary had classified information isn't in question. Sorry if you've already forgotten.

You can call me a liar, but the only liar is the one who claimed Trump colluded with Russia and was under investigation for months and then lied about ever saying it.

Several weeks from now you'll have moved onto something else. But not before you post months of hate and conspiracy that encourage another Sanders supporter to shoot up people.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Show me your evidence on Trump. The FBI stated there were classified emails. They were shared on the internet.  That Hillary had classified information isn't in question. Sorry if you've already forgotten.

You can call me a liar, but the only liar is the one who claimed Trump colluded with Russia and was under investigation for months and then lied about ever saying it.

Several weeks from now you'll have moved onto something else. But not before you post months of hate and conspiracy that encourage another Sanders supporter to shoot up people.

According to you, you want first hand knowledge and evidence that we personally handled or it didn't really happen... Like the investigation into Trump that you said wasn't real and wouldn't happen. Wrong. I'm holding you to that standard with Hillary, who you have to bring up to try and divert attention away from how wrong and dishonest you are. And you tried before to prove I said that and you couldn't do it. Because you're a liar. I said his administration was under investigation and he would probably be investigated for obstruction because of his own stupid behavior. You said there was no investigation and there wouldn't be one. I was right, you were wrong. Way wrong. Every day you were wrong. You're wrong now. So you bring up everything that has nothing to do with Trump and blab your lies and your diversions but you just cannot runaway from how wrong you were. You are wrong. And you'll continue to be wrong. We're talking about Trump and you're talking about some Sander's supporting shooter. You are intellectually bankrupt and have zero integrity.

Hillary isn't president, neither is Obama. Nor Sanders or the shooter.  And they're not under investigation, Trump is. They have nothing to do with Trump's investigation. Stick with the facts please. Like Trump is under investigation smile

Randall Flagg

No, I want evidence that isn't from an anonymous source and has something to back it up other than hearsay. If anyone colluded with Russia,  I'll volunteer to be on their firing squad. I voted for Clinton, remember? I didn't care that she mishandled classified info. I did the same fucking thing a few times cause time was important and I knew the lack of importance to what I had. But I didn't get caught and I wouldn't have lied and made jokes about it had I been.

I'm consistent. You're not. I didn't chant lock her up. I didn't call Obama a Muslim or join in the birther shit. I'm not blaming democrats or guns for the idiot who shot congress. That's the key distinction. Republican or Democrat I stay consistent. You and the others on here don't.

The other key difference is you call me a liar and never qualify that. I said there was no evidence Trump was under investigation by the FBI for working with Russia. You did and you were wrong. You said Flynn collaborated with Russia and was going to flip. I said there was no evidence and I was right.

Show me how I was a liar. Not your gut feeling. Show me one fucking quote where I made a declarative statement that was known as false at the time. That's the difference. You see a news article that's anti Trump and declare it's true.

I'll repeat what I said about investigations that you only seem to remember as me comparing a background check. An investigation isn't guilt. It's how we find the truth. Hillary was investigated, and Comey (rightfully so) determined there wasn't enough to pursue charges.

Based on what we know right now, Trump saying "I hope you find..." isn't obstruction. I only bring up Clinton because there's a hell of a lot more evidence Lynch obstructed Justice than Trump less than a year ago. But your hard on for "justice" is somehow absent from that.

You can quote me on this. If all they have is what Trump allegedly said to Comey, nothing will happen.

But why don't you want the accusations against Obama's team regarding Clinton investigated?  Is it because you're a partisan hack or because of something else?

Bottom line is anything related to Russia, Trump has been exohenerated from.  Your mother Jones time lines and "what ifs" aren't evidence. They're conjecture and hearsay. I know you've tucked your tail between your legs and deny posting for months on this conspiracy, so you've moved on.

But "I Hope" isn't Obstruction. But keep calling me a liar. I'm starting to think you don't know what the word means. But someone who makes wild accusations for months, then denies making them is a liar. Someone who says "show me evidence" isn't. Sorry that you can't co-opt that word like so many other.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

No, I want evidence that isn't from an anonymous source and has something to back it up other than hearsay. If anyone colluded with Russia,  I'll volunteer to be on their firing squad. I voted for Clinton, remember? I didn't care that she mishandled classified info. I did the same fucking thing a few times cause time was important and I knew the lack of importance to what I had. But I didn't get caught and I wouldn't have lied and made jokes about it had I been.

I'm consistent. You're not. I didn't chant lock her up. I didn't call Obama a Muslim or join in the birther shit. I'm not blaming democrats or guns for the idiot who shot congress. That's the key distinction. Republican or Democrat I stay consistent. You and the others on here don't.

If you choose not to believe the articles and news that Trump himself just verified in that tweet then that's on you. The burden of proof is not on me. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I said he probably didn't personally collude, but I laid out what I saw, his own behavior that looked suspicious. I never mentioned the money laundering shit I heard about for months because I thought that was way out there, and now that's really being investigated. I never convicted him. I firmly believe he'll either be impeached or resign for some reason. I never chanted lock him up, either.

I made a point not to say he was being investigated for colluding, but his administration and you keep denying that.

EDIT: You added a lot to that post after I responded, which was actually kind of rational, and you decided to turn it into a pathetic irrational rant, where once again you bring up Obama and Hillary. Too bad.

You realize you cannot try and influence an ongoing investigation, right? No matter how polite you ask, you're not supposed to ask. That's interfering with an investigation, ie, obstruction.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

My goodness...all this talk about Hillary. The boogeyman is dead RF...why the fuck do you still get to play the Hillary card,?

She's as irrelevant as irrelevant can be but you conservatives keep bringing her up.

That's how I know you conservatives don't stand for shit...I mean you stand for literally nothing.

Not a single one of you can explain this gross inconsistency...why is it that when one person is under investigation, everything is valid and above board. But when another person is under investigation you cry and whine about the unfairness of political witch hunts. You then turn to scrutinize the evidence and come to the conclusion (before said investigation is complete) that it's all a lie based on nothing.

It's really time you repugnant, self-righteous conservatives come to terms with who you actually are...racist, sexist, willfully ignorant made in the USA pieces of American garbage.

Please...explain away why we're still talking about fucking Hillary and her closed but valid investigation. You conservatives will do anything to prevent having to look at yourself in the mirror.

I read an article yesterday about how Noam Chomsky believes that the modern day Republican Party is more dangerous than ISIS.

I'm inclined to agree.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:

My goodness...all this talk about Hillary. The boogeyman is dead RF...why the fuck do you still get to play the Hillary card,?

She's as irrelevant as irrelevant can be but you conservatives keep bringing her up.

That's how I know you conservatives don't stand for shit...I mean you stand for literally nothing.

Not a single one of you can explain this gross inconsistency...why is it that when one person is under investigation, everything is valid and above board. But when another person is under investigation you cry and whine about the unfairness of political witch hunts. You then turn to scrutinize the evidence and come to the conclusion (before said investigation is complete) that it's all a lie based on nothing.

It's really time you repugnant, self-righteous conservatives come to terms with who you actually are...racist, sexist, willfully ignorant made in the USA pieces of American garbage.

Please...explain away why we're still talking about fucking Hillary and her closed but valid investigation. You conservatives will do anything to prevent having to look at yourself in the mirror.

I read an article yesterday about how Noam Chomsky believes that the modern day Republican Party is more dangerous than ISIS.

I'm inclined to agree.

Are you serious?  You can say that with a straight face?  The years of condemning any criticism of Obama as racist, yet posing with a decapitated head or holding a broadway show where you execute the current President is art.  Laughing at the GOP for calling Russia a threat for 8 years.  Demanding Comey be fired.  Are you mentally ill?

I sacrificed 9 years of my life for this country you fuck.  Meanwhile you pressed unpause on someone else's life and took over.  You're a sick fucking joke.

You can't find one policy your own party hasn't held numerous positions on in the past 3 years and you have the audacity to make that accusation against me.  Go fuck yourself Mitch.  Keep pretending the reason your community causes 50% of the murders in this country is for any other reason than they're morally bankrupt and devoid of ownership.  And you pay tribute at the ultimate altar of victimhood.  I really thought it might have been you who shot up congress when I heard it was a nutso Bernie supporter from Illinois.  Just not your time yet.

Board footer