You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

Show me all evidence you personally have on Hillary. Go on. I'll wait.

Hillary was cleared. And Hillary and Obama are not a response to Trump, but just a diversion. That's what liars do. smile

Liars never admit they are wrong, and keep on lying. That's what liars do.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

My goodness...all this talk about Hillary. The boogeyman is dead RF...why the fuck do you still get to play the Hillary card,?

She's as irrelevant as irrelevant can be but you conservatives keep bringing her up.

That's how I know you conservatives don't stand for shit...I mean you stand for literally nothing.

Not a single one of you can explain this gross inconsistency...why is it that when one person is under investigation, everything is valid and above board. But when another person is under investigation you cry and whine about the unfairness of political witch hunts. You then turn to scrutinize the evidence and come to the conclusion (before said investigation is complete) that it's all a lie based on nothing.

It's really time you repugnant, self-righteous conservatives come to terms with who you actually are...racist, sexist, willfully ignorant made in the USA pieces of American garbage.

Please...explain away why we're still talking about fucking Hillary and her closed but valid investigation. You conservatives will do anything to prevent having to look at yourself in the mirror.

I read an article yesterday about how Noam Chomsky believes that the modern day Republican Party is more dangerous than ISIS.

I'm inclined to agree.

(golf clap)

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

It will be fun to see when Trump is cleared of all wrong doing.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Indeed.  And the cuckolds will move on to something else.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Indeed.  And the cuckolds will move on to something else.

This is a perfect example...of how you can so deliberately turn a blind eye...

If you're gonna do it...at least be consistent...otherwise you're just exposing your prejudices...

And in the end...that's what you served for over 9 years...it sure as fuck wasn't for me and my food stamps.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

My goodness...all this talk about Hillary. The boogeyman is dead RF...why the fuck do you still get to play the Hillary card,?

She's as irrelevant as irrelevant can be but you conservatives keep bringing her up.

That's how I know you conservatives don't stand for shit...I mean you stand for literally nothing.

Not a single one of you can explain this gross inconsistency...why is it that when one person is under investigation, everything is valid and above board. But when another person is under investigation you cry and whine about the unfairness of political witch hunts. You then turn to scrutinize the evidence and come to the conclusion (before said investigation is complete) that it's all a lie based on nothing.

It's really time you repugnant, self-righteous conservatives come to terms with who you actually are...racist, sexist, willfully ignorant made in the USA pieces of American garbage.

Please...explain away why we're still talking about fucking Hillary and her closed but valid investigation. You conservatives will do anything to prevent having to look at yourself in the mirror.

I read an article yesterday about how Noam Chomsky believes that the modern day Republican Party is more dangerous than ISIS.

I'm inclined to agree.

Meanwhile you pressed unpause on someone else's life and took over.  You're a sick fucking joke.

What exactly does this mean?

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Trump has run afoul of the law his entire life. He screws over workers, shafted business partners, taken part in money laundering, sexual harassment and so on. This was very clear and reported on heavily while he was running for president. But suddenly his supporters believe he must be getting a raw deal here. He's being railroaded.

What we're seeing is Trump being Trump.

The big difference now is that he can't just settle like a civil matter. He can't just BS his way out of this, or bully somebody to make them go away. It's not going work like that.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Trump's personal lawyer has now retained his own lawyer.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Trump's personal lawyer has now retained his own lawyer.

Nixons lawyer received one of the harsher penalties of all that crew...something about all this should feel very familiar

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

cuck.jpg

Board footer