You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: US Politics Thread

monkeychow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Have you seen a black person?  The idea that the historical jesus would be considered "black" by modern standards is only said by those who think anyone without white skin is black. No african features on that jesus at all.

You do recognize "black" people come from Africa?  And that the historical jesus was born in the Middle East, which is in Asia?

Never the less he won't be getting his membership in the KKK anytime soon will he?

I think that's the point of people who say be would be "black" by modern standards. It's a lazy shorthand way of if pointing out he wasn't white and that the typical illustrations of him where he is depicted as white were done to make him more palatable as a leader to folks who might notice that he wasn't from their hometown....

Thus it seemed odd to be talking about a Black Jesus....perhaps we need one for everyrace....a jesus for everyone....sounds like something out of my bible...

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
misterID wrote:

No, Jesus did not look like Jerry Seinfeld.

I like this idea though....

"What IS the DEAL with those Pharisees?"

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Please refrain from using racial slurs for whatever purpose or point you are trying to make

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Neemo wrote:

Please refrain from using racial slurs for whatever purpose or point you are trying to make

What?  It's not cool for a self professed Democrat and White Male to use the "N" word?  Color me shocked.  But based off the DNC hacks and the last 200 years of the Democratic party, I assure you Mitch isn't the first white Democrat to use that comment behind closed doors or behind the anonymity of the internet.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Thus it seemed odd to be talking about a Black Jesus....perhaps we need one for everyrace....a jesus for everyone....sounds like something out of my bible...

heh heh

CnODDg.gif

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

What?  It's not cool for a self professed Democrat and White Male to use the "N" word?  Color me shocked.  But based off the DNC hacks and the last 200 years of the Democratic party, I assure you Mitch isn't the first white Democrat to use that comment behind closed doors or behind the anonymity of the internet.

"Context is everything stupid."

-Jesus

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8iXK2_U4IM

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

No, Jesus did not look like Jerry Seinfeld.

Smoking Guns wrote:

I love how all the liberal fucks choose to dismiss Tillerson and believe everything the fucking Russians say. You hypocritical mother Fucking snow flake pussies. How Fucking ironic

Tillerson is a Putin bitch too. How'd you like that big fat lie Trump told on twitter about Podesta? Which should absolutely be at the forefront of his mind right now.

Podesta is a clown.

I don't know what Jesus actually looked like. It doesn't matter. It was his message that matters to people.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Neemo wrote:

....yawn....

Stopped giving a shit about your take a long time ago. It's been a long time since you put anything coherent together on this board.

My favorite was a few months ago when you called us all children  and to sit back watch the adults be in charge now.

The biggest fukin idiot on the planet is the president and you've got his back.

What does that say about you?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Is the Russian investigation pretty much over now in regards to Trump? It has been very quiet for a while.

Congress and the senate seem unable to get shit done too. There is no Fucking plan at all. Very frustrating to see that we cannot fix this cluster fuck called Obama Care.   It is maddening to see people still defend it knowing it needs a major overhaul. And then they claim it is failing now because of the threat of it being repealed. Haha it was sucking while Obama was president too! It didn't just become shitty over night.

We need some bandaids on Obama care no matter how fucking shitty the concept is. But I know many want to just watch it implode so we can start fresh. I just worry some folks may fall through the cracks in that situation.

Board footer