You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

I'm interested in facts.

That's a fukin laugh dude...I know who you are....you've proven it time and time again.

You don't care about anything. You act like this is all stuff that doesn't direct affect you. You're a passive observer with the knowledge and experience of a supreme court justice.

You're the standard, typical Republican/Conservative. You don't care about anything, you do not stand for anything and certainly don't do anything. There is not reasoning with you. There is not logic but yours. It's not coherent.

I've said it time and time again. You are the king of hubris and confirmation bias.

Mitch, this is why I ignore you half the time.  You're just not intelligent, and that says nothing about your partisan hyperbole and questionable emotional state.  If anything, I've advocated consistency, the one thing you and SLC above all others, totally lack.  You're the moron yelling "Clinton isn't President, so it doesn't matter if she broke the law", meanwhile you're unable to even articulate what Trump did that violated the law.

SLC is notorious for this, and ID has unfortunately taken up this habit lately.  Make a claim, lack the ability to really intelligently defend the claim, then provide a link to an article that has some loose relevance to the claim you made, and argue this is the evidence and you've won. 

I've always said Russia was a threat.  I've always asked for response.  I've always advocated against removing the filibuster.  You won't be able to find a single example of me having double standards.  You'll call me a hypocrite or liar (cause you lack any originality and want to belong to the 'team').

You're a complete waste of time to respond to.  You're just too stupid.  So I'm putting you on ignore.  I won't be responding to you anymore.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I'm interested in facts.

That's a fukin laugh dude...I know who you are....you've proven it time and time again.

You don't care about anything. You act like this is all stuff that doesn't direct affect you. You're a passive observer with the knowledge and experience of a supreme court justice.

You're the standard, typical Republican/Conservative. You don't care about anything, you do not stand for anything and certainly don't do anything. There is not reasoning with you. There is not logic but yours. It's not coherent.

I've said it time and time again. You are the king of hubris and confirmation bias.

Mitch, this is why I ignore you half the time.  You're just not intelligent, and that says nothing about your partisan hyperbole and questionable emotional state.  If anything, I've advocated consistency, the one thing you and SLC above all others, totally lack.  You're the moron yelling "Clinton isn't President, so it doesn't matter if she broke the law", meanwhile you're unable to even articulate what Trump did that violated the law.

SLC is notorious for this, and ID has unfortunately taken up this habit lately.  Make a claim, lack the ability to really intelligently defend the claim, then provide a link to an article that has some loose relevance to the claim you made, and argue this is the evidence and you've won. 

I've always said Russia was a threat.  I've always asked for response.  I've always advocated against removing the filibuster.  You won't be able to find a single example of me having double standards.  You'll call me a hypocrite or liar (cause you lack any originality and want to belong to the 'team').

You're a complete waste of time to respond to.  You're just too stupid.  So I'm putting you on ignore.  I won't be responding to you anymore.

No...you're simply having a conversation with yourself. That's all you do.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You're already trying to blame Republicans for Russia hacking the DNC.

This is a fucking lie. It's what you do. You make shit up and try to push it into a conversation as something I've said. Stop fucking lying.

Sorry. I thought you've been posting how the president and half his cabinet colluded with Russia and asked them to hack the DNC. I keep fluctuating in quantum states and bouncing between realities. Kind of like how you're in a time bubble and Trump being investigated for firing Comey in May supports your debunked claims of an investigation in January.

See, this is your problem, I can distinguish between the Republican party and Trump. I don't seize any opportunity to attack an entire party, claiming they are all sexist, racist, unscrupulous liars. When I say something against the party I say it.

And I never said Trump asked anyone to hack the DNC - he did in fact ask Russia, on live TV no less, to give over Hillary's emails. The Republicans didn't do that, he did. So you're lying yet AGAIN.

Again, you're fucking lying again, as we never said Trump was under investigation but his campaign, and used investigation very broadly, where as you tried to pin it specifically to Trump. They were under congressional investigation, then FBI, and we don't know when the FBI really began that investigation.

Please, stop making things up.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

They took away a public option, again, Lyin Randy. Nope. Repug bullshit. Republicans came up with the risk corridors, genius. Never said it was perfect, been pretty open about it. You finally going to admit Republicans sabotaged the bill?

Which Republicans? How did they sabotage it again?  Can you name those concessions that fucked the bill?  Are we still pretending the Democrats were a united front on single payer?  Are you in an even bigger time bubble?  I'm talking about Barack Obama, not Sasha Obama, the 52nd President of the United States.  My time is linear, I can't jump from different points in time and perceive them as no different.  I think I understand your confusion.  What's it like able to randomly transverse the 4th dimension?  Do we have flying cars yet?

This forum is becoming cooler every day.  We now have a conspiracy nut job, a mental patient, and a time traveler in our midst!

You're going around in circles with yourself and ignoring what you want. I've answered all your requests and it was useless because you ignored and changed your argument and made things up.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

This is a fucking lie. It's what you do. You make shit up and try to push it into a conversation as something I've said. Stop fucking lying.

It's a lawyer tactic too...they try to get you to take a position that you did not intend because they know it's a losing position. Once you start defending the contrived position, you've lost.

So you don't believe Trump or anyone on his campaign or cabinet worked with Russia intelligence to steal the election?

You're doing your sleight of hand wordplay bullshit again. This is completely dishonest and contradictory of your own argument/accusations. Are we blaming the Republican Party or Trump, because you keep switching back and forth and then combining them when it benefits you.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

It's a lawyer tactic too...they try to get you to take a position that you did not intend because they know it's a losing position. Once you start defending the contrived position, you've lost.

So you don't believe Trump or anyone on his campaign or cabinet worked with Russia intelligence to steal the election?

You're doing your sleight of hand wordplay bullshit again. This is completely dishonest and contradictory of your own argument/accusations. Are we blaming the Republican Party or Trump, because you keep switching back and forth and then combining them when it benefits you.

It is completely dishonest. And a trait of the Trump campaign/administration.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
TheMole wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

If you want to go after Trump for this, fine, but be willing to go after all offenders on this.

Fine by me, let's just not forget that one of the offenders is the sitting president, shall we?

Loretta Lynch, Comey, HRC, Bill Clinton, Podesta should all be brought in for collusion and obstruction of justice.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I still don't see the big deal about this meeting.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I still don't see the big deal about this meeting.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/11/donald-tru … -an-idiot/

I hope we can at least agree upon this...

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

You tell me. You're the one claiming any US citizen collaborated with Putin to throw the election. Are Trump, Sessions, Flynn and whomever I've overlooked not part of the GOP?  Is Trump not the leader of the GOP as every sitting President has been of their party?  I recall Nunez being tossed in there at some point.

You keep claiming Republican concessions ruined Obamacare. But you can't name the concessions or Republicans who "came up with Obamacare."  I'm trying to figure out what you're trying to argue, but you keep shifting to not appear wrong.

I don't believe any evidence has been put forth to show a single Republican worked with Putin/Russia to throw the election. I know you disagree, but that disagreement isn't based on evidence you have that I lack.

I know not a single Republican worked on the Obamacare bill, but you keep calling me a liar.   When I blame Democrats for whatever bullshit bill the GOP rushes through without a single Democrat contributing an idea (much less an idea that ruined the bill) or vote, you can call me a hypocrite or liar.

Board footer