You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Fantastic start.  Any efforts towards universal care should require a federal database for all patient records.  No more doctor shopping to get the meds you want.

We need to stop considering addiction a disease and allowing the medical industry to profit off the myriad of rehabilitation and treatments that only line their pockets.  Cancer and AIDs are diseases.  Enjoying the high you get from opioids isn't.

I agree this is a great thing. Health care shouldn't be abused.

Interesting that  you chose to attack addicatiom as an illness or disease. You know it can be treated right?

Sounds like you have some research to do.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Interesting that  you chose to attack addicatiom as an illness or disease. You know it can be treated right?

He's both a lawyer and a doctor. 16

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

He's both a lawyer and a doctor. 16

And you're a physicist and have degrees in architecture and chemistry. big_smile

That's why you're so qualified to say 9/11 was an inside job.

You're also apparently a lawyer and former FBI investigator.

I prefer just to call you unhinged and a conspiracy nut that lacks basic reading comprehension.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
TheMole wrote:

Fine by me, let's just not forget that one of the offenders is the sitting president, shall we?

Loretta Lynch, Comey, HRC, Bill Clinton, Podesta should all be brought in for collusion and obstruction of justice.

Why?  What did Comey do that meets that definition?  What did Bill Clinton do?  He's a private citizen with no executive authority. What did Podesta do?

Maybe you have something with Lynch. But I think it's a stretch to claim Obstruction solely off her request to Comey to call it a "matter". The claim she told someone she'd keep him on a leash is unproven. And as AG she has prosecutorial discretion.

And unless you have evidence Hillary ordered her servers wiped and evidence destroyed, how does she get an obstruction charge?

I am just acting like the flakes. Just convict everyone in the media and ask questions later.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I thought this was a good summary on the President's speech in Warsaw.

http://www.newsmax.com/StephenBPresser/ … id/801216/

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

I thought this was a good summary on the President's speech in Warsaw.

http://www.newsmax.com/StephenBPresser/ … id/801216/

I like articles like that...but to extrapolate as far as the culture wars were concerned was a bit  of a stretch. I don't know if I ever completely understood what the culture wars were...but I do know society looks very different now as compared to the 1950s. Strom Thurmond didn't win anything.

johndivney wrote:

edit nevermind

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Honestly, I can't listen to any of Trump's speeches anymore. I hate the man too much to take anything from it. His voice, his facial expressions, his gestures...I remember him all the way back when he was involved with Wrestlemania in the late 1980s. From the interviews he gave on Howard Stern to the way he talks about himself...I just loath the man with such passion.

I've always had a personal bias against people who inherit wealth and then behave obnoxiousnessly.

I can honestly say though that I believe much out of Trump's mouth are his own words in present day.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Yeah, a bit under the radar but definitely shady.

Board footer