You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

As I said before. Republicans can't come up with another plan, because the ACA is essentially a Republican plan in the first place. This is how stupid they are. Whatever Obama wanted they were against, even if they were previously for it. Healthcare isn't the only thing they did this with, but it is the most damaging to their party. If Obamacare was simply an extension of Medicare, the GOP would be floating a replacement plan that looks like what we have today (ACA).

That's when you know they don't stand for anything. There voted to repeal Obamacare like 60 times in the House when Obama was president...now they can't do jack.

I think they should just go for broke and worry about the consequences later. Just get rid of Medicare and Medicaid, ask questions later. Get rid of Social Security. Get rid of public school and the public parks systems. Just destroy everything...without mercy. Who cares about the economy? It'll fix itself.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

John Roberts blocked me on twitter. I swear, I don't ever remember even tweeting him. This is hilarious. I might have called him a sellout...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

DFBZRBKUAAArTQa?format=jpg

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

John Roberts blocked me on twitter. I swear, I don't ever remember even tweeting him. This is hilarious. I might have called him a sellout...

Nice! Lol to be blocked that means you had to be noticed.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Sad news.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Part of me felt that if I were that age, I'd pass on the horrors of chemo/radiation, especially since I'd die anyway. But that's easy for me to say sitting here I guess.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

We knew something was effed up when he questioned Comey and made zero sense. That was the cancer.. It is likely all over the fluid surrounding his brain at this point.  Damn. Sad shit.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah he didnt seem to look right the last few months. Definitely seemed to have aged rapidly the last few weeks.

I get what you're saying SLC, but when our time comes that might be a hard choice to accept.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

He should retire to spend time with his family and recovering. The man is THE American hero. I can't think of anyone who has sacrificed more and dedicated his life to this country. Hopefully this tumor is treatable, but can an 80 year old survive chemo?  My best friend was 31 when he underwent chemo and was in amazing shape. It took everything from him. I can't imagine what'd it do to McCain.

Board footer