You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:

The leaks of his calls with the leaders of Mexico and Australia shouldn't have happened. How is any world leader going to be able to talk freely with the U.S. if they think their conversation will be leaked. Sure, it made Donald look bad, but it hurt America in the long run.

Because the people who support the leaks are only interested in making Trump look bad.  They don't give a fuck about America.  You have posters in this very thread who have stated exactly that.  They're not good people and have no code or moral compass.  The WaPo had every right to post those transcripts.  But to your point, I certainly wouldn't want to have a conversation with someone knowing there's a rabid base of Americans that will do anything to harm Trump, even if that means harming America and other countries.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

The leaks of his calls with the leaders of Mexico and Australia shouldn't have happened. How is any world leader going to be able to talk freely with the U.S. if they think their conversation will be leaked. Sure, it made Donald look bad, but it hurt America in the long run.

Because the people who support the leaks are only interested in making Trump look bad.  They don't give a fuck about America.  You have posters in this very thread who have stated exactly that.  They're not good people and have no code or moral compass.  The WaPo had every right to post those transcripts.  But to your point, I certainly wouldn't want to have a conversation with someone knowing there's a rabid base of Americans that will do anything to harm Trump, even if that means harming America and other countries.

Since your so called America doesn't represent 'us.' Since your so called America riffs about liberals as though they are the dumbest creatures on the planet and the entire agenda is about harming us...then yes....you all can continue to go fuck yourself.

The leaks show that we are in trouble and that imho is why they're justified. The leaks show a gross incompetence and even a patchiness....he's not projecting strength, he's projecting incompetence. How do you think Trump projects in front of Iran or North Korea? They see through is bravdo...I know you can't....but I certainly can.

You never seem to be worried about that part. You never seem to be worried about the pathetic nature he portrays to our military enemies.

nope...I'm the bad American because I don't buy into this notion that we are invincible to attack. I'm a bad American even though the most immoral and lacking of code sits in the presidents chair. You have no problem with him.

You're a hypocrite.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Since your so called America doesn't represent 'us.' Since your so called America riffs about liberals as though they are the dumbest creatures on the planet and the entire agenda is about harming us...then yes....you all can continue to go fuck yourself.

The leaks show that we are in trouble and that imho is why they're justified. The leaks show a gross incompetence and even a patchiness....he's not projecting strength, he's projecting incompetence. How do you think Trump projects in front of Iran or North Korea? They see through is bravdo...I know you can't....but I certainly can.

You never seem to be worried about that part. You never seem to be worried about the pathetic nature he portrays to our military enemies.

nope...I'm the bad American because I don't buy into this notion that we are invincible to attack. I'm a bad American even though the most immoral and lacking of code sits in the presidents chair. You have no problem with him.

You're a hypocrite.

That's ok...I know you won't respond so I'll respond for you.

Randall Flagg: what matters is how the information is obtained....not the content!!!!

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Because the people who support the leaks are only interested in making Trump look bad. s.

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Because the people who support the leaks are only interested in making Trump look bad. s.

[/embed]

Talk about being a headline only reader.  But back to that whole consistency thing, I opposed the Snowden, Manning, Podesta and WH leaks.  You've been all over the map depending on how it suited your world view.  Using Trump as an example of an intellectual is your first mistake, but I refer to my original statement.  Anyone who is giddy at these leaks between world leaders getting out, doesn't give a fuck about America and is a morally bankrupt person, only happy to see their political enemies fall.  You should really watch GoT.  I think you'd identify with Cersei quite a lot.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

[/embed]

Talk about being a headline only reader.  But back to that whole consistency thing, I opposed the Snowden, Manning, Podesta and WH leaks.  You've been all over the map depending on how it suited your world view.  Using Trump as an example of an intellectual is your first mistake, but I refer to my original statement.  Anyone who is giddy at these leaks between world leaders getting out, doesn't give a fuck about America and is a morally bankrupt person, only happy to see their political enemies fall.  You should really watch GoT.  I think you'd identify with Cersei quite a lot.

Leaks have been going on since the modern press existed. I believe leaking info is a very American thing to do.

But go ahead and keep thinking that this is a new thing and that Trump is the only one to suffer from them.

Protect your president, snowflake.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

[/embed]

You're more like Theon.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You've been all over the map depending on how it suited your world view.

That's a big fat lie. I rarely give opinions on leaks. I don't really have a strong view on them one way or the other.

Randall Flagg wrote:

Using Trump as an example of an intellectual is your first mistake,

I'm putting that Trump clip up there, because he loved leaks before...and now he hates them. I'm not sure if I must spell everything out for you because you're dumb, or simply  dishonest.

Randall Flagg wrote:

Anyone who is giddy at these leaks between world leaders getting out, doesn't give a fuck about America and is a morally bankrupt person, only happy to see their political enemies fall.

See Trump before he was POTUS.

And what we're seeing now, are leaks from the intelligence community, reported by the press. Two groups agent Orange thought he could attack and have zero repercussions. Many of these people probably know things we don't, and consider Donald a true danger to our country and the world. You reap what you sow.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Republicans stand for nothing....

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You've been all over the map depending on how it suited your world view.

That's a big fat lie. I rarely give opinions on leaks. I don't really have a strong view on them one way or the other.

Randall Flagg wrote:

Using Trump as an example of an intellectual is your first mistake,

I'm putting that Trump clip up there, because he loved leaks before...and now he hates them. I'm not sure if I must spell everything out for you because you're dumb, or simply  dishonest.

Randall Flagg wrote:

Anyone who is giddy at these leaks between world leaders getting out, doesn't give a fuck about America and is a morally bankrupt person, only happy to see their political enemies fall.

See Trump before he was POTUS.

And what we're seeing now, are leaks from the intelligence community, reported by the press. Two groups agent Orange thought he could attack and have zero repercussions. Many of these people probably know things we don't, and consider Donald a true danger to our country and the world. You reap what you sow.

And if they were releasing shit of any substance, I might understand why they're doing this. They're not. They're releasing phone calls between Trump and heads of state, the contents of which you've already known for months. This is nothing more than rubbing salts in a wound for ratings.

When they leak a call of Jr talking with Putin or Bannon talking about deploying the military to Chicago, then you may have a point. All this is anounts to is releasing private correspondence to push the narrative Trump is an asshole. That's not reporting. No more than leaked footage of Clinton or Obama taking a shit would be reporting or newsworthy.

They're taking confidential or classified information and exploiting it solely for money. In any other profession, no one would question criminality. Nothing protects those who are actively working to undermine the President and in turn the United States. Sessions should consider bringing charges against reporters who egregiously exploit WH info just to create a story and ratings. Let a jury decide.

Supporting this shit is only supporting hurting Trump and the country's standing.

Board footer