You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

But he thinks he's doing great. One of the reasons is because he surrounds himself with sycophants who tell him that he is the greatest President the world has ever known. And he will unleash fire and fury like the world has ever known. And when he farts, it smells like roses...like the world has ever known!

I don't see much difference between Trump and Kim. They're virtually the same person. the only difference is what side they're on. You could have use these words to perfectly describe either.

People are really getting excited about war talk around here...

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

But he thinks he's doing great. One of the reasons is because he surrounds himself with sycophants who tell him that he is the greatest President the world has ever known. And he will unleash fire and fury like the world has ever known. And when he farts, it smells like roses...like the world has ever known!

I don't see much difference between Trump and Kim. They're virtually the same person. the only difference is what side they're on. You could have use these words to perfectly describe either.

This is why I call you a stupid mother fucker. Mitch, the only person who eggs on your stupidity is SLC. Have you noticed that?

That you think Trump is remotely comparable to Kim, a guy who murders his family and starves his people, shows how fucking stupid you are. Thank god you didn't breed. Cause you really are a special kind of stupid.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

This is why I call you a stupid mother fucker. Mitch, the only person who eggs on your stupidity is SLC. Have you noticed that?

That you think Trump is remotely comparable to Kim, a guy who murders his family and starves his people, shows how fucking stupid you are. Thank god you didn't breed. Cause you really are a special kind of stupid.

I'm talking about political tactics. The bullying, the bluster, the state funded and controlled media. The intentional chaos.

I know...too difficult for you to understand. I'm sure.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

But he thinks he's doing great. One of the reasons is he surrounds himself with sycophants who tell him that he is the greatest President the world has ever known. And he will unleash fire and fury like the world has never known. And when he farts, it smells like roses...like the world has never known!

Trump gets a folder full of positive news about himself twice a day

https://news.vice.com/story/trump-folde … hite-house

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I'm talking about political tactics. The bullying, the bluster, the state funded and controlled media. The intentional chaos.

I know...too difficult for you to understand. I'm sure.

Flagg knows this, but he's a liar. He can only do his thing by lying about your position. Just another angry beta male lashing out online, pay him no attention.

But you're right, their tactics are the same. The bluster is the same and we're not the only one saying this. In addition Trump's actions facilitate Kim's. He ups the ante and pushes him along. A mature adult, a wise leader, would never do such things. So yes, Trump's rhetoric is just as bad, if not worse. We're supposed to be the grown ups...

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

So a group of Alt Right, Neo Nazis, White Nationalists and other creeps decided to march today in Virginia. As you may imagine, that didn't turn out too well. Hopefully some of these Nazis had their heads split open, that would be nice. 5

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:

So a group of Alt Right, Neo Nazis, White Nationalists and other creeps decided to march today in Virginia. As you may imagine, that didn't turn out too well. Hopefully some of these Nazis had their heads split open, that would be nice. 5

And at least one person is dead and several injured after someone drove a car into a crowd. Glad you like seeing people kill each other.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/12/em … ginia.html

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

And at least one person is dead and several injured after someone drove a car into a crowd. Glad you like seeing people kill each other.

Is this where you've been all weekend RF? I'm surprised you even care that a person protesting white supremacy was killed or even hurt.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

They drove into a crowd of anti racist protesters. So if I had to guess, it was a POS Nazi.

I do not enjoy violence, nor do I condone it. However Nazis who march down our streets should have their heads beaten with bats. Until their tiny little brains ooze into the sewers from which they came. Fuck Nazis. Fuck bigots. Fuck rednecks with confederate flags. Fuck 'em all.

David Duke was there and proudly said this is what Trump's election was all about.

Board footer