You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

I just think this is a result of policies that encourage people to segregate based on arbitrary differences. Everyone wants an identity. So it's no surprise you have extremism as you create these incredibly unique and isolated groups.

This white power shit can't continue. It needs to be stamped out. But their boldness is a direct reaction to the argument white men should be shamed for behavior they had no part in or benefited from. How the hell is a hick in WV privledged as he's strung out on oxy.

Hyper partisanship has encouraged extremist. Congress and Trump should start working on common ground. But everyone's more than happy to keep score and point the finger.

North Koreans are starving while their country builds nuclear weapons, and some Americans feel oppressed because not everyone pretends Catelyn Jenner is a woman.  That's how disconnected we are. Complete lack of focus from what's important. Trump is right. America is just living off the fat of the past.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

They're terrorists and losers. But if we treat them like terrorists then it needs to be done on the same level with Islamic Terrorists. That also means we need to understand why young men are so disaffected and vulnerable to these groups and stop with the banal oversimplification that I'm hearing today that it's simply the "world is changing" and they can't handle it, which is also an excuse to be a little ugly themselves. I would suspect the rise in young white supremacist ties in with the rising overdose/suicide rate of white men.

And sorry, there are too many social justice warriors (affluent and privileged ones) who've been wishing for something like this and NEVER say anything about the left/anarchist groups who violently protest/riot all the time and antagonize to lure cops into violence. Is this a surprise this worked on a group of unstable people? It also allows an underlying classism to really show through under a veil of pro diversity and faux social justice.

I get it...I get it...I hear what your saying.

First, I've been saying for years that it does us no good as a people to qualify and classify acts of violence based on who is doing it. Why? Because....how often does it happen that when a white man acts out....someone how all of us have to own it (as white men). And we do this in so many different ways....denial, acceptance and everything in between. Qualified acceptance...qualified denial....etc....but each and every one of us has to own an act of 'Islamic terror' or 'white supremacy' or whatever way the act is qualified and classified...

It's how the acts are defined....with a religious qualifier, or a gender qualifier or a racial....or social....

It does us no good to define hateful actions in this way...

I take some exception to your second paragraph because....we're living in a time where the agenda is completely defined as the antithesis of what we had for the previous 8 years. We had a group of people who vehemently opposed our president on the grounds of valid citizenship. Those people persisted and persisted and twisted arguments and convinced us that up was actually down and left was actually right....until we all forgot where we started. Ok....maybe violence per say wasn't occurring on a daily basis...

If there's anything I've learned studying American history of the years it is that acts of violence are either stimulants to change or reactions to change. Are we going to pretend that these acts of violence will ever end?

I've digressed...the point is...I've felt myself owning the acts of white men and have been put in the position to defend those actions. And felt compelled to defend those actions. The same for liberals....the same for democrats...the same for men...the same for Wisconsinites...the same for Scandinavians. There is a natural (seemingly?) attraction to immediately, and without thinking, defending who you represent on a superficial level

oh, I don't argue what's been happening on the right. The birther shit was racist, and it's been festering gleefully over there for a while. What I'm saying is the alt-right wing are like child predators. There's a big swath of white men who are not privileged, who are not financially secure or in a good emotional or economic headspace, who are vulnerable to them. And they feel bullied, disrespected and marginalized. They're the only group who's feelings the left doesn't care about and seek out to antagonize and belittle. When there was a report on the rise of suicide of white men, a liberal literally said on MSNBC, "oh, Boohoo, white men have so much to complain about."

To continually refer to them as uneducated, angry, ignorant, fly over country, and must accept the lefts psychological view on them and accept their white privilege because some man hating white feminist on the left just made it up and they want to pass it off as fact to poor whites (by ironically enough, rich black liberals on TV) you're leading them right into the van of the child predator who tells them they matter, their problems matter and shouldn't be made to be the villains. Like how they say pedophiles know how to seduce their victims.

That's why Trump won. Remember his line, "I'm with you."

That matters.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

North Koreans are starving while their country builds nuclear weapons, and some Americans feel oppressed because not everyone pretends Catelyn Jenner is a woman.  That's how disconnected we are. Complete lack of focus from what's important. Trump is right. America is just living off the fat of the past.

That's rather simplistic. We have Americans starving. We have Americans with no home. We have Americans with no healthcare. All as we give money to the Pentagon that they don't need or want.

And the keyword is some Americans feel oppressed. Most people just want to figure out how to provide for their family, keep a roof over their heads and be good people. They aren't on Twitter all day arguing about transgenders or what stupid shit Trump said at 4 the previous morning.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Tomorrow is Trumps 'Sista Souljah Moment'. He's gotta denounce yesterdays event hard & disassociate from White Supremists & Nazi flags (Nazi's??   WTF). He's also gotta can Bannon. He's a dope & if Trump wants to take a shot at being a legit President he's gotta get rid of the final piece of this mess.

Personally, I don't think Trump will make it another year, and I think he knows that. But if he does make it the 4 year term he's gotta think about switching into 'Real President' mode. This whole schtik is pretty much a haphazard mess so far.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

The more footage I see of what transpired yesterday....the more I just cannot believe it. Is this 2017? Or 1861?

Actual Americans doing Nazi salutes and saying 'hail Trump.' Torches? And they all kept saying the same thing....they're taking their country back...back from what?

Running people over (a white woman btw) with your car? Is that how you take something back?

This absolutely falls at the feet of Donald Trump.

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

That's rather simplistic. We have Americans starving. We have Americans with no home. We have Americans with no healthcare. All as we give money to the Pentagon that they don't need or want.

And the keyword is some Americans feel oppressed. Most people just want to figure out how to provide for their family, keep a roof over their heads and be good people. They aren't on Twitter all day arguing about transgenders or what stupid shit Trump said at 4 the previous morning.

Except we really don't.  There's a fundamental difference between some junkie who avoids the law and shelters because they want to get their fix and normal people denied the ability to eat.  Your argument is overly simplistic, because "there's a possibility of someone starving in America (because we don't force feed people), so let's pretend there's an equivalence to North Korea."

And they key word is they're not oppressed.  Black people living in the South in the 1950s were oppressed.  They couldn't vote.  They couldn't eat at the same restaurant as whites, drink from the same water fountain or use the same toilet.  They couldn't go to the same school or use the same swimming pool.  They had to ride behind white people on the bus.  That was oppression.  Some gang banger who gets clipped because he wants to argue with police while armed isn't oppression. 

This is where you guys jump the shark.  The US executes child rapists and murders, and Kim executes anyone who doesn't laugh or cry hard enough.  But in your mind, there's some overlap that's worth paying lip service to.  People won't play make believe, deny science and pretend Bradley Manning is now a woman.  "THEY'RE SO OPPRESSED.  IT'S LIKE LIVING IN NORTH KOREA OR SYRIA."

You sat here on this very forum and said you hoped some white supremacist got their skull cracked.  Well your idiot buddies, hit them with bear mace and pelted them with rocks.  So one nut job drove his car into them.  You own this just as much as you want to blame Trump. 

Trump is right.  Both sides are guilty.  The left has been acting up for years, using violence and property damage to justify their own narcissism.  You and everyone else on the far left kept your mouths shut or outright supported it.  Again, you advocated that a bunch of "chubby beta males" get smacked in the head by a bunch of losers who think gender is fluid or that this is still 1851.  This violence is a direct result of antifa, BLM and the like whom have been violating the law for years.  But god forbid you acknowledge that your "group" showed up at this protest looking for violence and provoking it.  As long as left wing losers are allowed to smash in starbucks, pelt police with rocks, and spray people they disagree with in the face with bear mace, you're going to get a retaliation from the equally stupid far right nut jobs.

Spend 5 minutes on youtube looking for progressive acts of violence.  Smacking someone in the head with a chain and then running off.  You had no problem with it because you hate Trump and his supporters.  Well, now they're going to start throwing punches back.  You can't solve one without solving the other.  To pretend this was a one sided affair is completely dishonest.  Or did we forget some Sanders nut job shot up congress a couple months ago.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

I do advocate violence against Nazis. Because they are Nazis. Sorry if that offends you. But you're not welcome to twist it around and say that I advocate left wing violence in general. I most certainly do not and never have. I am generally anti violence. Nazis are different however.

The rest, like everything else is false equivalency. Your initial post started with it, and your response to mine continues. That's why you're not worth talking to.

I don't own shit from yesterday, neither does any anti-racist protester. Nope. I know that's what Trump is peddling, that we're all part of the problem, but that's false. In fact the majority of Republicans in the House are not saying that. They're saying we need to stand up and condemn bigotry, Nazis and the white "supremacist" movement. Many are demanding Trump denounce these lunatics. But Trump hasn't and it doesn't appear that he will. There is a reason for that...something you've denied the entire time.

And it should be stated that 1) Right wing (Nazis and other losers) pose more of a threat to America than Muslim terrorists 2) Law enforcement agencies consider domestic terrorists (Nazis and other losers) the greatest threat we face. They don't say anything about left wing groups interestingly enough.

Ultimately though, Flagg's text vomit above is about one thing: Pulling the heat off the GOP for bringing these people in the fold. Don't fall for this shit. It's why he wants to argue about non sense and bring in false equivalency arguments to defend. These Nazis, KKK (remember they endorsed Trump) members, Neo Nazi dicks and other freaks are Trump's base. They showed up to his rallies, called people fags, cucks, attacked counter protesters, beat women, spit on veterans, sucked punched people and basically acted like wild animals. Trump never stopped this, he egged them on and volunteered to pay their defense bills for the violent acts they took part in. The entire time Republicans denied who these people were. The Alt Right they said, weren't a group of racists or bigots. The reality is that they are. They've metastasized, and the GOP admit that they're party has been taken over by rebranded Neo Nazis.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Here's the chubby beta male who cowardly ran over 19 people protesting racism yesterday. Apparently he was fascinated with Hitler and the Nazis.

Notice how these Nazis like to dress up like Trump...

mugshot.jpg

loser.jpg

nazitrump.png

Randall Flagg

Are they nazis because they believe in universal healthcare or because they believe based on your skin color you should be treated differently?  Or are they nazis because they want a federal government that punishes people for thought crimes. I'm trying to distinguish that chubby beta male from your beliefs and am coming up short. If I didn't know any better I'd say you were using a word you didn't understand (as usual) because you can't defend your position intelligently.

You wanted violence. You got violence. Not everyone hides behind the internet acting tough. What rallies have you been at since you support violence against nazis?  Or are you content hiding behind your monitor.

I want all of it to stop. But you're perfectly content watching losers attack in groups behind masks. I keep forgetting you're an FBI agent, but agent Punk, can you tell me how many people have been harmed by white supremacist in the past 20 years?  How many under the name of Allah?

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

See? Now Flagg wants to deny there were even Nazis there. What a shocker.

Why do I call them Nazis? Gee I dunno moron, maybe because that's what they call themselves...

Nazi_VA.jpg

Nazi_VA1.png

naziva4.jpg

Nazi_VA_2.png

Board footer