You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

I hope we're not going to try and justify this group.

I don't know who is justifying them. I don't condone attacking police.

I've seen reports on youtube and Twitter. Haven't looked on news sites.

The protest was a flop. About 100-200 white nationalist losers and an estimated 20,000 counter protesters. Boston also doesn't allow "men" to walk around in camos, and carry guns through their city either.

The one thing about these racists pussies is that they love to play the oppressed card.

https://twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/898938167646203904

[/embed]

Look at his twitter name....Rambo? I've often found that the also match their oppression with bravado too

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

But who are wearing the masks?

The media has definitely been defending them.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

You know why. If their employers found out they were breaking windows at Starbucks, they'd be fired just like the Nazis. You're exactly right. The media is telling a story here, and won't let facts get in the way.

This rally in Boston was setup to be about free speech.  The protestors went out of their way to keep Nazis out. They even put out fliers early in the morning warning people of the various white power symbols, telling people to identify them and tell them to leave.

But that didn't stop thousands of leftist activist from showing up, and calling free speech advocates "Nazis" and threatening violence, ending the free speech rally. That's what happened.

But Mitch and SLC will cheer it on, because as one of them already shown, they desire violence. And will deny reality and attack anyone who doesn't play along.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

They were comparing this group to Martin Luther King on both CNN and MSNBC, saying he was an extremist. No, he was non violent, they're pro violence. That is a false equivalence. Chris Mathews was asking two liberals who were defending the group who else they justify violence against besides Nazis, one refused to answer the question entirely saying she didn't know much about the group, which Mathews hilariously had to point out that was the whole reason she was on the show because she was defending them, then had to chastise her for only wanting to talk about Nazis, saying it was his show and he asks the questions. The other begrudgingly admitted they were a pro violence group who don't just single out Nazis.

Really at this point, I say open private parks for the memorials, monuments and flags. But of course, that won't be enough, they want all of these things outlawed. BLM has already said so.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

You know why. If their employers found out they were breaking windows at Starbucks, they'd be fired just like the Nazis. You're exactly right. The media is telling a story here, and won't let facts get in the way.

This rally in Boston was setup to be about free speech.  The protestors went out of their way to keep Nazis out. They even put out fliers early in the morning warning people of the various white power symbols, telling people to identify them and tell them to leave.

But that didn't stop thousands of leftist activist from showing up, and calling free speech advocates "Nazis" and threatening violence, ending the free speech rally. That's what happened.

But Mitch and SLC will cheer it on, because as one of them already shown, they desire violence. And will deny reality and attack anyone who doesn't play along.

Right...

I just know whose side you're on...and who you play along with and it ain't mine...

I desire violence yet which one of us owns a gun?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Normal people use guns to protect themselves from violence, not to instigate it.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Right...

I just know whose side you're on...and who you play along with and it ain't mine...

This is such a stupid statement. You won't condemn the leftist activist, and despite the fact you think I own a gun, have the power to inflict violence and choose not to, that you're the peaceful one.

Either you support free speech or you don't. Either you support using masked violence to only go suppress free speech, but to attack ANYONE who doesn't agree with you, or you oppose violence to suppress free speech. These "Nazis" aren't roughing up black kids in the street or rounding up Jews. They're exercising their right in a very hateful, ignorant and offensive fashion, but expressing a right none the less.

Shame anyone who stands with racism or bigotry. Shame anyone who uses violence to silence others. Shame anyone who use violence to suppress dissenting opinions.

You're all too eager to double down on the race based, identity politics that failed miserably in 2016. Anyone who calls someone or something racist, you immediately piggy back to it without a second thought. It's a quick word to dismiss an idea without explaining why you're right. That happened today. Violent leftist used threats of and actual violence to end a rally in support of the first amendment. You support that.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Right...

This is such a stupid statement. You won't condemn the leftist activist, and despite the fact you think I own a gun, have the power to inflict violence and choose not to, that you're the peaceful one.

Either you support free speech or you don't. Either you support using masked violence to only go suppress free speech, but to attack ANYONE who doesn't agree with you, or you oppose violence to suppress free speech. These "Nazis" aren't roughing up black kids in the street or rounding up Jews. They're exercising their right in a very hateful, ignorant and offensive fashion, but expressing a right none the less.

Shame anyone who stands with racism or bigotry. Shame anyone who uses violence to silence others. Shame anyone who use violence to suppress dissenting opinions.

You're all too eager to double down on the race based, identity politics that failed miserably in 2016. Anyone who calls someone or something racist, you immediately piggy back to it without a second thought. It's a quick word to dismiss an idea without explaining why you're right. That happened today. Violent leftist used threats of and actual violence to end a rally in support of the first amendment. You support that.

Nazis are rallying in the streets and you're protecting free speech?!

Who is playing identity politics

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

There are no Nazis anymore.  You seem to like to use that term freely because you know what is attached to it.  Are people carrying a rebel flag Confederates?  Just curious if your consistent with your mis-identification of people or not...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

There are no Nazis anymore.  You seem to like to use that term freely because you know what is attached to it.  Are people carrying a rebel flag Confederates?  Just curious if your consistent with your mis-identification of people or not...

Ok neo-nazis...whatever...

Free speech and all that. You like to use the word libtard...do you know what that means?

Board footer