You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 327 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I would fuck Kellyanne Conway. Something is sexy about her.

Is there anyone you wouldn't fuck?

Hillary

PaSnow
 Rep: 197 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I would fuck Kellyanne Conway. Something is sexy about her.

Is there anyone you wouldn't fuck?

Hillary

Chelsea ain't bad tho right?


Ivanka's better, I agree. I'd love to see those two debate.

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

^

Think a lot with your dicks I see....

I think these two candidates tell us a lot about the US population in 2016. I think they represent this country's shithead population quite well.

We're looking into a mirror as a country and we don't like what we see, I guess. Let's face it, this country from its inception was predicated on making money. That's all anyone ever cared about.

Since the 1980s and the great Reagan policies, there is absolutely nothing guiding that ship except money and its interests. Both Trump and Hillary have taken advantage of these policies. Maybe Hillary is every bit as corrupt as some say she is....I have no idea what makes anyone think Trump would want to do anything about it. They both personally benefit from the way things are....

Trump appeals to men, white men especially....I think that says a lot about white men too.

America: Hooray for me and fuck you!

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 108 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

^

Think a lot with your dicks I see....

I think these two candidates tell us a lot about the US population in 2016. I think they represent this country's shithead population quite well.

We're looking into a mirror as a country and we don't like what we see, I guess. Let's face it, this country from its inception was predicated on making money. That's all anyone ever cared about.

Since the 1980s and the great Reagan policies, there is absolutely nothing guiding that ship except money and its interests. Both Trump and Hillary have taken advantage of these policies. Maybe Hillary is every bit as corrupt as some say she is....I have no idea what makes anyone think Trump would want to do anything about it. They both personally benefit from the way things are....

Trump appeals to men, white men especially....I think that says a lot about white men too.

America: Hooray for me and fuck you!


What does that mean?  Hillary appeals to White Women especially, I think that says a lot about white women too.  And I could change that with every arbitrary demographic that supports Clinton, but I don't think you'd think it was a problem.

Half this country are a bunch of fuck ups that can't even earn enough income to pay federal taxes.  If you think that's because the system is rigged versus a bunch of entitled, lazy shits who've been told they're deserving of a good life simply because they exist.  Look at the rate of people on disability and receiving food stamps over the past 12 years.  Maybe we should consider sterilization programs again.

slcpunk
 Rep: 155 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Half this country are a bunch of fuck ups that can't even earn enough income to pay federal taxes.

Like Trump?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 108 

Re: US Politics Thread

Cramer wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Half this country are a bunch of fuck ups that can't even earn enough income to pay federal taxes.

Like Trump?

If you want me to agree that our tax code needs to be simplified and many deductions need to removed, sign me up. But your group feigned outrage that Romney pointed out half the country pays no federal income tax and take more than they'll ever put in. Now you're upset Trump allegedly did what the majority of DNC supporters do.

Consistency.


Trump has created tens of thousands of jobs. I'll take his contribution over the people who have 5 kids they can't support.

misterID
 Rep: 454 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

I pointed out that the half of people you claim don't pay income tax is wrong, as they pay a payroll tax. They don't make enough to pay income tax but are STILL paying taxes for their income and have no loop holes to skip out on it. Romney was very disingenuous, like that belief.

slcpunk
 Rep: 155 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Trump has created tens of thousands of jobs.

Sure he creates jobs, but he doesn't pay them anything.

I think we can put that myth to bed at this point. Sure he "created jobs" but he's a failure as a CEO, and the little guy suffers as a result, as did the shareholders. He's fantastic at branding, but that's it. Anybody who loses nearly 1 billion running a fucking casino isn't very good at business.

misterID
 Rep: 454 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I just want to call ID a stupid motherfucker.  Just because I can.

This might turn out to be the greatest thread ever.  Please don't take anything personally...half of this is just to blow off steam.  I don't really think you're a stupid motherfucker, just a little misinformed.

That's the nicest thing you've ever said 16


It's true.  You can be an ass sometimes, but I don't hate you at all.  This is just a good release for me since I have to play the PC game all day long.  I promise it's nothing personal...just having some fun and getting some bad energy out of my system.  It's hard pretending to be something you're not all day so you can keep getting a nice paycheck, but you gotta go what you gotta do sometimes.  Can't hold it in though...there has to be a release somewhere.

Feel free to call me whatever you want too...it won't bother me.  I'll go toe to toe with you, but it's all fine.

I don't think I ever hated anyone on these boards... Maybe jarmo, but that was more heavy dislike and nausea. Yes, I can be an ass, but really, if anything gets under my crawl it's a situation rather than a poster, tbh.

slcpunk
 Rep: 155 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

I pointed out that the half of people you claim don't pay income tax is wrong, as they pay a payroll tax. They don't make enough to pay income tax but are STILL paying taxes for their income and have no loopholesvto skip out on it. Romney was very disingenuous, like that belief.

Exactly, it's been pointed out several times. We all pay taxes, but it's easier to blame everything on the least among us. At least it is for some people...

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB