You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

Bernie will probably run, if healthy. My pick was for Kamala Harris, but Goddamn it, she put a huge target on herself with sponsoring this bill. I don't see Hillary running. I can't disagree with anything in her book, honestly. I don't think she really understands or accepts how damaging her deplorable comments were -- and funny enough, when she made that statement it was the same day she was sick and fainted.

I don't think dems understand the electorate either. Identity politics will not win. A Democratic strategist actually said they don't need the white male vote. YOU FUCKING IDIOT, YOU CANNOT WIN THE HOUSE OR SENATE WITHOUT US.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Holy shit, BLM just proved Trump right by shrouding Jefferson's statue and demanding it be taken down!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I told ya that was gonna happen. Jefferson isn't where this shit ends either.

I don't think dems understand the electorate either. Identity politics will not win. A Democratic strategist actually said they don't need the white male vote. YOU FUCKING IDIOT, YOU CANNOT WIN THE HOUSE OR SENATE WITHOUT US.

Yep....they didn't learn not one goddamn thing from the election and are going to hand Trump a second term on a silver platter.

When you don't learn anything from THAT election, you've got problems. MAJOR problems....

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

A second term for Trump?  Ummm....ok.

He just decimated what was left of his base last night. They are defcon 1 over at Breitbart.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Only way he doesn't is if the country starts to smell what The Rock is cooking....

Its gonna take a repeat of Trump to get Trump out of there.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

A Democratic strategist actually said they don't need the white male vote.

Yeah, supposedly that was Huma Aberdeens mindset, just skip over all the small to midsized cities and go straight to the Chicago's, Clevelands, Philadelphias, and Miami's, but not the small cities within those states, feeling just focus on the large populace. Bill C was rumored to have been against the thought process, but lost out in the war rooms, essentially told our country and election cycle had changed. Yeah, Bill must've been to old school for her to know how to win an election lol.

She blew it.

misterID

misterID wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

He just decimated what was left of his base last night. They are defcon 1 over at Breitbart.

If Dems keep going left there's going to be no one for the middle to vote for but Trump. A fake republican moron who wants to be loved or a real radical who wants to run an experiment on our healthcare and economy. If the economy is still good in three years I don't see him losing to a leftist.

I was rooting for Kamala until she sided with Bernie. If she goes back to the center I'll change my mind, but that doesn't look like the direction she's going... Like Pasnow said, see Hillary's strategy.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

If Dems keep going left there's going to be no one for the middle to vote for but Trump. A fake republican moron who wants to be loved or a real radical who wants to run an experiment on our healthcare and economy. If the economy is still good in three years I don't see him losing to a leftist.

I was rooting for Kamala until she sided with Bernie. If she goes back to the center I'll change my mind, but that doesn't look like the direction she's going... Like Pasnow said, see Hillary's strategy.

I think you're overreacting to Bernie's latest pitch. It's unlikely to pick up traction, although I think it's a good idea.

I doubt the economy will be like this by election time. We're way over due for a recession. I also don't believe Trump will be in office in 3 years, much less be running for office again. The Russian investigation isn't some Benghazi non-sense...

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Glad to see so many in this thread recognize the error in going far left.  Trump isn't going anywhere.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Bernie has no way to pay for his plan outside jacking up everyone's taxes. This isn't Canada, we have a much bigger population, and a far unhealthier population with exuberant drug costs. These are the issues we need to deal with, not some ridiculous pie in the sky symbolic bill that will do nothing but polarize an already polarizing party. I'm not overreacting, I'm fed up with a party I was relying on to do the right thing continue to push me out and cater to a minority of social fantasy quasi facism, anti white-socially acceptable racist losers.

Why should people who can afford the insurance they want be forced onto medicare? Why should we pay for fat fuck millionaire Michael Moore's health insurance? A morbidly obese, over 50, very rich and in every high risk health category there is? He can afford the high cost medical needs he'll have because of the lifestyle he chose. What happens to the 400 thousand people in the health insurance field who will be out of work? Why can't we just tackle cost and spread the social safety net for people who NEED help?

I've resigned myself that nothing significant will be done. The guy is illogically bulletproof. Not saying he's innocent or did nothing wrong. The only way he leaves office is through resignation. Which is a possibility.

Board footer