You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

So is Trump's foreign policy to nuke Aleppo and Iran randomly without telling any of his staff?

Well, many people feel Mosul's timing is very political even people on the left. And many disagree with announcing the strategy. Richard Engle, NBC's foreign correspondent, actually agreed with Trump.

Come on Smoking, you dodged the question like Hillary dodged talking about Bill tongue.

Look at his twitter atm. Can you imagine this guy having access to nukes?

He's acting like someone who'd watch a Fox news report then randomly decide to nuke another country on a whim without consulting anyone.

Even if you genuinely believe whatever conspiracy theory about Hillary, you cannot honestly tell me that Trump doesn't come across as unhinged when he gets excited.

Of course!

Doesn't mean Hillary isn't as corrupt as it gets. Hell the whole DNC is fucked. Your see that video I shot??

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Steve Schmidt  is quoting internal polling here, and it sounds like the GOP are shifting into freak out mode. To hit 400 EVs though, they would have to lose both TX and AZ, which sure seems unlikely to me. But then again he seems to have access to data that we don't. His tonality says a lot too, the guy is dead serious. See clip below.

Republican strategist: Clinton could top 400 electoral votes

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pre … -electoral

Schmidt is a blowhard. And Nicole Wallace has become one too though she is sexy.

How are they blowhards? Because they say Trump is a joke and is destroying their party?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Steve Schmidt  is quoting internal polling here, and it sounds like the GOP are shifting into freak out mode. To hit 400 EVs though, they would have to lose both TX and AZ, which sure seems unlikely to me. But then again he seems to have access to data that we don't. His tonality says a lot too, the guy is dead serious. See clip below.

Republican strategist: Clinton could top 400 electoral votes

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pre … -electoral

Schmidt is a blowhard. And Nicole Wallace has become one too though she is sexy.

How are they blowhards? Because they say Trump is a joke and is destroying their party?

Jesus Christ they are from the old guard. One worked for Bush and the other McCain and don't consider Trump to be a republican.

johndivney wrote:

No puppet. You're the puppet.

It's polluxlm I feel for. If he thinks that guy has a quick wit/quick mouth then he's got really low standards. He can't distinguish the difference between a guy with a big mouth & a guy with a smart mouth. It is funny, just not in the way his supporters think.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Jesus Christ they are from the old guard. One worked for Bush and the other McCain and don't consider Trump to be a republican.

The old guard? Seriously? Your seventy year old candidate and their 90s transplanted fringe republican band of monkies running his campaign? Nicole and Schmidt are at least relevant.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I watched the entire debate. First time I've done that this year. It was awful. I wasn't sure if it was some bizarre satire or a real presidential debate. This country is fucked either way and we should be ashamed of ourselves for letting either one of these candidates get to this position.

He's acting like someone who'd watch a Fox news report then randomly decide to nuke another country on a whim without consulting anyone.

That's not really how it works though. There's not a literal button for him to push whenever he chooses. I know Trump nuking someone has been a running joke in this election but there's going to be a huge room full of people he has to make a case to for any type of premptive nuclear attack.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:

Next President will be either a buffoon or an immoral and corrupt hag. U.S. is fucked either way.

AtariLegend wrote:

For pollux

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

For pollux

[/embed]

Ha!  I think Trump did well last night... Hillary was exposed many times.

Did any of you see that interview I posted of Donna Brazile?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

FYI, Trump never said he would not accept the outcome.  Only that he would wait and see. This is Faux outrage.

Board footer