You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

^Great Post.  I don’t know anyone who favors gerrymandering. But I know a bunch of people in favor of importing democratic voters.

Didn’t Coulter post a figure after the election if only people with grandparents who were citizens voted, Trump would have gotten 49/50 states. 50% of new immigrants are on welfare. And nothing from the usual suspects on how a progressive immigration policy has only helped the left and weakened the middle class. Is it because they’re incapable of justifying their beliefs?  There’s a reason the Democratic Party is out of power in 2/3 of the states and it has nothing to do with gerrymandering.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

You say all that...and criticize me for not addressing what others say.

You just read both of my posts and centered your entire response around 1 sentence of the posts.

Now you have Flagg citing Ann coulter as a source.

Pot meet kettle.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Sorry, buddy. There’s only two posters active in this part of the forum who never deviate from the cheerleading by my count. You’re one of them.

Be honest. Have you voted for a Republican at any point in the past 10 years?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Sorry, buddy. There’s only two posters active in this part of the forum who never deviate from the cheerleading by my count. You’re one of them.

Be honest. Have you voted for a Republican at any point in the past 10 years?

I woulda considered  voting for Kasich.

I’ve only been old enough to vote for Kerry and Obama.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

You just read both of my posts and centered your entire response around 1 sentence of the posts.

Pot meet kettle.

No, see I acknowledged what you said about Republicans rigging the system is true.  Perhaps in your blind rage you missed that.  I also added that both sides are guilty of rigging the system in different ways.  I then went on to address what you always do, which you've now done again.  Well done.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Pot meet kettle.

No, see I acknowledged what you said about Republicans rigging the system is true.  Perhaps in your blind rage you missed that.  I also added that both sides are guilty of rigging the system in different ways.  I then went on to address what you always do, which you've now done again.  Well done.

90 percent of your post was about what posters on this board do...thinly vailed at my post.

I’ll admit...you did say that....”both sides do it.” But my complaint is what I just presented is the most fucked up example of gerrymandering possible.

And you did what you always do...you didn’t give a fuck.

Name me the last Republican president that was fiscally responsible and I’ll introduce you to Dwight Eisenhower.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

John Kasich needs to be the next president.. Trump is an epic fuck up that will do some things I like a lot, but as a person he annoys me so fucking bad now it is hard to support him...

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Pot meet kettle.

90 percent of your post was about what posters on this board do...thinly vailed at my post.

I’ll admit...you did say that....”both sides do it.” But my complaint is what I just presented is the most fucked up example of gerrymandering possible.

Name me the last Republican president that was fiscally responsible and I’ll introduce you to Dwight Eisenhower.

In my defense, I really don't give a fuck what you say because I have so little respect for your political opinion that it doesn't really matter what you say.  I've voted for more non-Republicans than Republicans over the years.  Can you say the same about your Democratic obsession?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

In my defense, I really don't give a fuck what you say because I have so little respect for your political opinion that it doesn't really matter what you say.  I've voted for more non-Republicans than Republicans over the years.  Can you say the same about your Democratic obsession?

Great defense...now I truly want to listen and respect your opinion more when you’re really nothing but a self-righteous asshole.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Great defense...now I truly want to listen and respect your opinion more when you’re really nothing but a self-righteous asshole.

You weren't interested anyway because I'm not a die hard liberal.  No other opinion/option exists to you.  In gun control I've never been a gun owner, yet I can clearly understand why gun laws are how they are in spite of the fact it doesn't make a difference to me.  You think that makes me a gun nut.  It makes me a realist.

I voted for Gary Johnson (flawed as he was) for president because I knew both other options were complete fuck ups.  You think that makes me a Trump supporter.  I have no idea how you could even think that, but it sure seems like you do since I won't denounce every thing he does.  Frankly while most of the things he says are idiotic, they are just words.  I'm not part of the pussification of America that has my feelings hurt when people say stupid things.  When he does stupid things, I'll worry about it a little.  Until then he's just a blowhard who is way more harmless than you guys think.  You're literally scared of the guy, which is kind of funny.  I said this a long, long time ago, but there's only so much he can do.

I'm as middle of the road as they come.  Fiscal conservative, social liberal provided we can pay for it.  That doesn't mean I'm for open borders or welfare for all...those fall under the fiscal conservative part.  Granted I am much more outspoken here against you guys because for one it's more fun and also you guys tend to gang up on people that don't agree with you and I always have a soft spot for those being picked on (even when they can take care of themselves).  If it wasn't for SG (most of the time), Flagg, and I, you guys would be talking among yourselves patting each other on the back and telling yourselves how smart you are about politics.  I prefer a more balanced playing field.  If we're going to play the games that have been played in this thread from the beginning, then we'll play the game on a more even field. 

At least this is more fun than arguing about Finck.

Board footer