You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Jesus, the tide has turned.  Lots of major breaking news about the Dems. Haha they paid for the dossier, the bribery for uranium one etc. freaking Hannity called this shit months ago.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na … 4a311dc048

Wow, this Russia thing looks to be blowing up in the Democrats face. A year of bellowing about collusion and we now know Russia was working with Manafort to lobby Clinton through Podesta’s firm.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew … ta-n812776

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10 … rsies.html

The uranium accusations appear to have significant validity to them. Will be interesting to see if this manifests into something real.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co … index.html

This could completely destroy the narrative the left has been pushing for a year, empowering Trump and harming their chances at 2018. Can you imagine if it turns out the Russians had been working/focused on gaining access with Clinton instead of Trump, showing how far back their involvement went and how corrupt/inept Obama/Clinton were at discovering it.

Now that we know that Clinton funded the piss tape dossier, what does it say about any notion of credibility? What does it say about her team releasing it after the election, solely to harm Trump? If they did so and knew it was false, wouldn’t that be treason?  That would be an overt attempt to harm the President and the nation. Hard to argue otherwise?

I just know I’d be really worried if I had been screaming about Russian influence and collusion only to find out it was the people I supported. I hope someone has their shitting pants on.

Nahhh...you’re not partisan at all. Fair and balanced.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Nobody "knows" anything. An investigation is ongoing. Reading is fundamental: "Tony Podesta is the chairman of the Podesta Group and the brother of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign chairman. John Podesta is not currently affiliated with the Podesta Group and is not part of Mueller's investigation."

Wow, breaking news for half a year ago. It was reported that the GOP (rumored to be Jeb Bush) paid for research on Trump during the primaries. Once Trump won that, the Republican(s) quit the funding and it was then picked up by the DNC. Once the general election was over, the FBI continued to pay for the research because they were alarmed at how many ties Trump had with Russia.

The FBI has confirmed some of the information so far in that dossier by the way.

As for the Uranium "scandal" this is an old canard, rolled out by the GOP (party over country) to act as a smoke screen. It's no coincidence that Tucker Carlson is running with this every night. Nothing is going to happen with it. Just like all the other shit they make up.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Nobody "knows" anything. An investigation is ongoing. Reading is fundamental: "Tony Podesta is the chairman of the Podesta Group and the brother of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign chairman. John Podesta is not currently affiliated with the Podesta Group and is not part of Mueller's investigation."

Wow, breaking news for half a year ago. It was reported that the GOP (rumored to be Jeb Bush) paid for research on Trump during the primaries. Once Trump won that, the Republican(s) quit the funding and it was then picked up by the DNC. Once the general election was over, the FBI continued to pay for the research because they were alarmed at how many ties Trump had with Russia.

The FBI has confirmed some of the information so far in that dossier by the way.

As for the Uranium "scandal" this is an old canard, rolled out by the GOP (party over country) to act as a smoke screen. It's no coincidence that Tucker Carlson is running with this every night. Nothing is going to happen with it. Just like all the other shit they make up.

Don’t you want the truth? Time for a special council to look into this. Also Mueller was the head of the FBI then and Rod Rosenstien was also a US attorney then. The gag order on the witness is about to be lifted. Let’s here them out. We have been investing collusion for 9 months and nothing has come up yet. NOTHING.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Don’t you want the truth? Time for a special council to look into this. Also Mueller was the head of the FBI then and Rod Rosenstien was also a US attorney then. The gag order on the witness is about to be lifted. Let’s here them out. We have been investing collusion for 9 months and nothing has come up yet. NOTHING.

But the Benghazi investigation is on going...

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Don’t you want the truth? Time for a special council to look into this. Also Mueller was the head of the FBI then and Rod Rosenstien was also a US attorney then. The gag order on the witness is about to be lifted. Let’s here them out.

Of course I want the truth. Investigate away. But the notion that Hillary is going to get bogged down in this is pretty desperate.

Smoking Guns wrote:

We have been investing collusion for 9 months and nothing has come up yet. NOTHING.

And you guys KEEP  saying this. Yes there is nothing...because they are still investigating it.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na … 4a311dc048

Wow, this Russia thing looks to be blowing up in the Democrats face. A year of bellowing about collusion and we now know Russia was working with Manafort to lobby Clinton through Podesta’s firm.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew … ta-n812776

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10 … rsies.html

The uranium accusations appear to have significant validity to them. Will be interesting to see if this manifests into something real.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co … index.html

This could completely destroy the narrative the left has been pushing for a year, empowering Trump and harming their chances at 2018. Can you imagine if it turns out the Russians had been working/focused on gaining access with Clinton instead of Trump, showing how far back their involvement went and how corrupt/inept Obama/Clinton were at discovering it.

Now that we know that Clinton funded the piss tape dossier, what does it say about any notion of credibility? What does it say about her team releasing it after the election, solely to harm Trump? If they did so and knew it was false, wouldn’t that be treason?  That would be an overt attempt to harm the President and the nation. Hard to argue otherwise?

I just know I’d be really worried if I had been screaming about Russian influence and collusion only to find out it was the people I supported. I hope someone has their shitting pants on.

Nahhh...you’re not partisan at all. Fair and balanced.

I linked my arguments to 4 different sources. And I made no claim any of it was a foregone conclusion. Simply pointing out several news sources linked articles tying Clinton’s campaign manager (Podesta) to Russia. The exact same circumstance the Democrats have accused Trump and Manafort in.

Totally partisan. roll

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Because it's still being investigated, dude. 14

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Don’t you want the truth? Time for a special council to look into this. Also Mueller was the head of the FBI then and Rod Rosenstien was also a US attorney then. The gag order on the witness is about to be lifted. Let’s here them out.

Of course I want the truth. Investigate away. But the notion that Hillary is going to get bogged down in this is pretty desperate.

Smoking Guns wrote:

We have been investing collusion for 9 months and nothing has come up yet. NOTHING.

And you guys KEEP  saying this. Yes there is nothing...because they are still investigating it.

Their investigation is leading back to the Clinton Campaign and Uranium 1, etc... BFD..

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

The uranium/Clinton Foundation donations is worth investigating. I'm not so sure about the dossier being a big deal as to who paid for it. As far as I know, it isn't illegal to do opposition research on your opponent, nor is it illegal to hire a private investigator to investigate on someone. Wasn't it just a British spy who put it all together. Doesn't mean they paid him to say all these things, just they paid him to do the research. So them paying for it, might actually be fairly common.  This could all also a means of deflecting any further Niger investigations, so there's that.

I'll tell you what, we sure haven't seen Jared Kushner for several weeks have we?  That guys going down. Trump will pardon him. Trump will be impeached. Period.

Board footer