You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

Anyone want to take a $50 bet Trump is still in office 6 months from now?  Nothing Manafort did is connected to him. I know this fact is skimmed over by some, but because I’m a degenerate gambler, I want to see if anyone will pony up the money.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

6 months is a sucker's bet. This is a complex case, and is going to take a long time.

I'd imagine he won't finish his term though.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

TERRORISM STRIKES NYC. 6 Dead 15 injured. Truck attacks bicycle lane. Sad to post this.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:

6 months is a sucker's bet. This is a complex case, and is going to take a long time.

I'd imagine he won't finish his term though.

Wanna put money on that?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Flagg im actually considering it. Imho once Don Jr & Kushner get indicted I feel he'll pardon/resign.

I think Trump selectively stayed out of alot of these convos himself, but he's too closely tied to them to ultimately continue.

4th of July I think itll be Pence but we'll see. Interesting bet tho, im not a big betting person.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Remember  a month or two ago the leak about the meeting with the Russian woman Don Jr denied, then said it was a brief meeting and concluded 'This is everything'? The whole thing was likely a sting. Popadoplis likely fessed up what occured, got Don Jr to respond via phone or email about what really occured, the Feds have it, then  Don Jr went in and lied under oath. Obstruction and 5 years for him right there, let alone all the ties, colllusion, shady financial deals and evidence they pay to play for Hillarys emails.

He's toast, and they can easily bring him in on the perjury charge, but thats just getting warmed up.

I think Don Jr. is in a world of shit. Especially after the email thing, and now what we know about Papadopoulos. We have obstruction and collusion charges upcoming. Along with an assortment of financial crimes.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I think Trump selectively stayed out of alot of these convos himself, but he's too closely tied to them to ultimately continue.

The email explicitly says just that. 

“We need someone to communicate that DT is not doing these trips. It should be someone low level in the campaign so as not to send any signal.”

What does that sound like to you?

It's going to be irony/karma level 5000 if the emails are instrumental in taking these guys down.

PaSnow wrote:

Ill give you that, she has a tough job and is battle tested. I think its the job nobody else wanted tbh

Spicey got out just in time.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

We're on page 666 on Halloween, guys.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

TERRORISM STRIKES NYC. 6 Dead 15 injured. Truck attacks bicycle lane. Sad to post this.

Sick of these motherfuckers.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Nothing Manafort did is connected to him. I know this fact is skimmed over by some, but because I’m a degenerate gambler, I want to see if anyone will pony up the money.

You truly bewilder me sometimes...this is why I have such a difficult time taking you seriously...either I don't understand your sense of humor, you're baiting all of us or you really mean it.

This reeks so badly of corruption and you still don't want to admit it.

I will not go out there and say Trump will not be president in 6 months...but it's getting awfully hot in the kitchen.

Do you know how many people were arrested/indicted/sentenced in the Nixon impeachment? It took minimum 2 years and dozens were sentenced by the end of it all.

The American legal system is absurdly slow.

Board footer