You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: US Politics Thread

polluxlm wrote:

I think they got their money's worth, Bill and Hillary that is. Trump has made no qualms about being cozy with politicians on both sides.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

“Something is going  to happen here, I just sense it,” he concluded. Either “Hillary will glide into the White House, or we’re headed for one of the greatest shocks in American politics. I think it’s a very close call. I think the shock potential is enormous.”

Put MOndale in place of Hillary and that sounds like a statement from the 84 election.

AtariLegend wrote:

pollux what do you think about the video I posted from 2008?

Do you think it was chemtrails by the Lizard people forcing Trump at the time into saying those things? CGI, mind control, MI5, the Illuminati?

He's been friends with the Clintons since I was a teen. There's many pics of them together over the years. I read somewhere that Chelsea and Ivanka are also friends. I'm sure it will go back to business as usual the day after the election.

Maybe she should pick Trump as Sec of State. 18

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Hey, I am the conspiracy theorist here! 16

I considered that a possibility for a long time, but I'm no longer sure the kind of abuse he lays on Hillary can be arranged. Bill too, having his sexual perversions laid out in a Presidential debate. Don't see them inviting that.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Do you think it was chemtrails by the Lizard people forcing Trump at the time into saying those things? CGI, mind control, MI5, the Illuminati?

Please don't ask a Trump supporter to acknowledge something he doesn't want to see.

James

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Please don't ask a Trump supporter to acknowledge something he doesn't want to see.

I have never seen anyone deny that the Trumpster was cozy with the Clintons before.

What do you want acknowledged specifically?

If I posted multiple videos of Obama saying Hillary isn't fit to serve as president would you as a Hillary supporter fail to acknowledge something you don't want to see?

That shit goes both ways....

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

The Clinton supporters seem so arrogant in this thread. Why do you guys care so much that Pollux and I think Trump may make this closer than the polls show (like Brexit). I feel like this constant citing of the polls and your feelings reveals your insecurities.

James

James wrote:

Not all of them...just some.

It will be like 2008 with Obama. People creaming their jeans but when she gets in there and its same as it ever was, the arrogance starts to go down a few notches.

Also.....back when Obama was crucifying her eight years ago, some of the same people playing along with that are now fully supporting her.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Not all of them...just some.

It will be like 2008 with Obama. People creaming their jeans but when she gets in there and its same as it ever was, the arrogance starts to go down a few notches.

Also.....back when Obama was crucifying her eight years ago, some of the same people playing along with that are now fully supporting her.

I supported her over Obama wink

He blew his political capital early on, and didn't know how to handle republicans. He was in over his head, but I still like him. She won't be a deer in the headlights.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The Clinton supporters seem so arrogant in this thread. Why do you guys care so much that Pollux and I think Trump may make this closer than the polls show (like Brexit). I feel like this constant citing of the polls and your feelings reveals your insecurities.

I have no insecurities. I think he'll have an embarrassing defeat and there will be hundreds of conspiracy theories levied about how it was all rigged. If he would get out of his own way, it would be close.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

That's so funny you say that. Just last week I was at my doctor and he was explaining the correlation between high cholesterol and heart disease for somebody my age. I didn't believe him, so he trotted out years of data that showed the connection. He arrogantly suggested I switch to a vegan diet, and provided further studies showing men with cholesterol <150 never developed heart disease. The entire conversation reeked of insecurity on his end, and I told him so!

Board footer