You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/04/supreme … ffect.html

7-2 verdict. Trump’s travel ban continues unaltered. When will we prevent far left judges on the west coast from wasting time?

The only think surprising about this ruling is it wasn’t 9-0.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

...and that it didn't ask to include Africa's country with the highest Muslim population.

#Ethiopa #Ivankasclothinglineisbeingmadethere

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

...and that it didn't ask to include Africa's country with the highest Muslim population.

Haha

But daddy, my clothes! *pout*

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/04/supreme … ffect.html

7-2 verdict. Trump’s travel ban continues unaltered. When will we prevent far left judges on the west coast from wasting time?

They should have their courts taken away.

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I know Rachel Maddow told you it was a Muslim ban, but it wasn’t. And the discussion wasn’t about if or what countries Trump should focus on, but whether as the President he could.

Lets hope the GOP uses their hopefull success of tax reform to focus on immigration reform. With an emphasis on ending chain immigration and ending the diversity system. America should only bring in immigrants who can help America, not the other way around. Over half the immigrants we take end up on welfare. That’s not only a broken system, but a retarded one.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I know Rachel Maddow told you it was a Muslim ban, but it wasn’t. And the discussion wasn’t about if or what countries Trump should focus on, but whether as the President he could.

Lets hope the GOP uses their hopefull success of tax reform to focus on immigration reform. With an emphasis on ending chain immigration and ending the diversity system. America should only bring in immigrants who can help America, not the other way around. Over half the immigrants we take end up on welfare. That’s not only a broken system, but a retarded one.

If that’s true then yes that has to stop...we can’t and shouldn’t take on that burden...

I just am and will always be skeptical that this was the reason.

Because plenty of expensive welfare recipients from all over the world...if this were the reason...you’d think the specific countries wouldn’t have to be named.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Haha

But daddy, my clothes! *pout*

Ah yes Ethiopia...no welfare recipients could ever come from that place...let’s keep them off the list.

Sorry Flagg...it’s too easy.

Randall Flagg

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/ … index.html

This is actually a big deal. Not because I care what she did, but because the “negiligence” classification does carry a penalty.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I agree "Immigrants" shouldn't receive "welfare". I'm shocked how that happens, that plus getting drivers licenses, just a bizarre counter-culture out there.

Would actually make for a good investigative report, to see how its done. Probably could link up with some pretty knowledgeable yet everyday immigrants, hide their faces, and have them walk thru the steps or walk a newbie thru it.

Randall Flagg

https://www.wsj.com/articles/muellers-c … 1512432318

Things just keep getting worse for the “fuck Trump” crowd. This just helps Trump justify firing Comey, especially since Trump commented on the Hillary investigation. One has to ask if Trump knew this info when he fired Comey, as many Democrats demanded months earlier.

If Trump gave a press conference outlining that the only people who worked with Russia on the election were Clinton and Democrats, Hillary’s investigation was poorly handled and rife with obstruction and influence from Obama to Comey, and that the DNC has yet to turn over their servers that we know were hacked by Russia, that’d be game over.

The left wing apologists couldn’t hand waive that. It’s objective truth, where all they have on Trump is conjecture.

Board footer