You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Trump never colluded with Russia. And no evidence exists of anyone on his staff colluding with Russia.

Ughh, this again. The Russians hacked into the DNC email server. Trumps team asked they be leaked to Wikileaks so that the American public can read the emails in an effort to sway the elections votes toward Trump.

What is unknown is if the Trump team offered anything in return to Russia if they leaked the emails. That aside though, the Trump team should have reported the hack to the FBI in the first place, not ask they be posted on wikileaks.

There is no this again. The DNC continues to refuse to turn those servers over to the FBI. Why?

No one, and I repeat no one, connected to the investigation have ever suggested Trump coordinated with Russia. It’s a far left conspiracy to deflect that for some unknown reason, the Democrats don’t want the FBI having access to the evidence of Russian hacking.

If you want to create fantasy, start with explaining that.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

There is no this again. The DNC continues to refuse to turn those servers over to the FBI. Why?

No one, and I repeat no one, connected to the investigation have ever suggested Trump coordinated with Russia. It’s a far left conspiracy to deflect that for some unknown reason, the Democrats don’t want the FBI having access to the evidence of Russian hacking.

You moron. The FBI discovered the Russians hacked into the DNC servers. Then as they were investigating the Russians the Trump team came stumbling into it like a coupla drunk monkeys. They literally couldn't get out of their own way. So they kept the investigation open. It's been known since Obama was in office, hence Trumps "I just found out Obama wiretapped the Trump tower during my campaign." Tweet.

March 4th, 6:35am. You explain that to me?

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You moron. The FBI discovered the Russians hacked into the DNC servers. Then as they were investigating the Russians the Trump team came stumbling into it like a coupla drunk monkeys. They literally couldn't get out of their own way. So they kept the investigation open. It's been known since Obama was in office, hence Trumps "I just found out Obama wiretapped the Trump tower during my campaign." Tweet.

March 4th, 6:35am. You explain that to me?

No reason to get mean.  I've been quite civil with you despite you being the last remaining member willing to follow SLC into 9/11 land.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 … e-to-insp/

The DNC never allowed the FBI to look at their "hacked" servers.  That's like claiming your house was broken into and refusing to let the police on the property to verify and collect evidence.  But tell me again how I'm the moron.  Participate in the conversation we're having with facts, not a conversation you'd like to have with what-ifs and wet dream fantasies of the far left.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

No reason to get mean.

It was meant slightly in jest. 22

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Mueller has now subpoenaed Deutsche Bank for Trump's financials.

Trump's lawyers deny this. But his lawyers also claimed Trump didn't write that Tweet that incriminated him for obstruction either.

Also, Manafort must be the biggest idiot in the world. Or just so arrogant, he thinks he can do anything. I wouldn't be surprised if his bail is revoked.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/04/supreme … ffect.html

7-2 verdict. Trump’s travel ban continues unaltered. When will we prevent far left judges on the west coast from wasting time?

The only think surprising about this ruling is it wasn’t 9-0.

It continues for now, but it's not the final say in the matter. No decision has been made on the constitutionality of the law. We're still waiting for the court of appeals to make that decision.

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:

Mueller has now subpoenaed Deutsche Bank for Trump's financials.

Trump's lawyers deny this. But his lawyers also claimed Trump didn't write that Tweet that incriminated him for obstruction either.

Also, Manafort must be the biggest idiot in the world. Or just so arrogant, he thinks he can do anything. I wouldn't be surprised if his bail is revoked.

The White House came out and publicly denied this claim.  I'm not saying one way or the other, but call me skeptical of news from anonymous sources.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat … nk-records

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

7-2 verdict. Trump’s travel ban continues unaltered. When will we prevent far left judges on the west coast from wasting time?

It continues for now, but it's not the final say in the matter. No decision has been made on the constitutionality of the law. We're still waiting for the court of appeals to make that decision.

You don't think when it makes it's way to SCOTUS (assuming the 9th circuit doesn't leave it in place) after this ruling it will be upheld?  Do you think the justices would have left it stay if they didn't think it was constitutional?  I understand your point that this was only a formality of extended family members and Trump having the authority to stop it, but this wasn't in any way a victory for the 9th or 11th circuit judges who rules against Trump.

What the left seems to forget is if Trump's EO was unconstitutional saying certain people can't enter the US, nothing Obama did with DACA will hold up since the President clearly lacks the authority to create laws in direct conflict with Congress.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You don't think when it makes it's way to SCOTUS (assuming the 9th circuit doesn't leave it in place) after this ruling it will be upheld?  Do you think the justices would have left it stay if they didn't think it was constitutional?  I understand your point that this was only a formality of extended family members and Trump having the authority to stop it, but this wasn't in any way a victory for the 9th or 11th circuit judges who rules against Trump.

What the left seems to forget is if Trump's EO was unconstitutional saying certain people can't enter the US, nothing Obama did with DACA will hold up since the President clearly lacks the authority to create laws in direct conflict with Congress.

Everything Obama did is in the process of being erased.

The law...psssshhh...this isn’t a lawful land. Mutherfuckers wanna talk about the law. Hilarious.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You don't think when it makes it's way to SCOTUS (assuming the 9th circuit doesn't leave it in place) after this ruling it will be upheld? .

I didn't say that. I said no final ruling has been made.

Board footer