You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You guys get way too worked up about what might happen.  Wait and see what does happen, then throw a fit if you don't like it.

Quit defining peoples' posts and then telling them how to act.

You and Flagg are two peas in a pod.

Get out of here dude. Not a peep from you about Clinton. Not a peep about the very real possibility an FBI agent went after Trump to help Clinton. Notice unlike you, I don’t declare an allegation true, then find a bunch of articles that have a headline I like to post as evidence.

You’re the most partisan person on this forum. You have an irrational hatred for anything Republican. I don’t bring up your 9/11 days to be a dick. I did it because you still don’t realize how irrational you were. You literally were posting Alex Jones articles on 9/11 just as you’re posting articles on collusion. You were hysterical. Calling Bush a war criminal. Posting any story about blood for oil or Halliburton. You’re doing that exact same thing now with Trump.

You were utterly silent about war crimes under Obama. It didn’t matter how many weddings he ordered drone strikes on. You didn’t make a peep. You went from having breakdowns about war crimes to utter silence the moment Obama went into office. It didn’t matter Obama ordered a US citizen assasinated. Your anger is entirely partisan.

You didn’t give a fuck Hillary had a private server and deleted 1/3 of her emails and destroyed evidence. Yet you had a coronary when it came out Bush didn’t turn over a much smaller amount of emails.

The moment you heard Trump worked with Putin, you were onboard. Nothing you’ve posted has been a “maybe” or “let’s look into this to verify”. It’s been “Holy Shit!  Trump will be indicted tomorrow. Let’s execute this fuck”.  You were all about the treason charge because someone claimed he worked with Russia. Then we find out Hillary worked with Russia through Steele. She actually paid a foreign intelligence agent to work with Russian intelligence. And not a word from you.

Lynch has a tarmac meeting with Clinton. Nothing from you. Sessions has a scheduled meeting on his public calendar and didn’t mention it because the FBI told him not to, and you’re off the walls screaming about perjury and evidence of collusion. It’s the whole reason Sessions recused himself. And it was a lie. A lie you believed and helped spread.

You spent months claiming Trump was being investigated. Comey testifies Trump was never under investigation. Trump fires Comey. A special investigator is appointed to look at Russian meddling. You immediately claim its evidence of collusion.

Comey testifies Trump asked him “to let the Flynn thing go”. You claim obstruction of justice. Not a peep that Comey also testified that Lynch told him not to call his investigation into Clinton an investigation.

The FBI confirms it’s now going to investigate if Trump obstructed Justice. You have the audacity to claim that this validates your claims of an investigation 5 months earlier.

Now Mueller has only charged Gates, Manafort and Flynn with shit completely unrelated to the election or any notion of collusion. And you still come back claiming “This is it!  The big one.”

It doesn’t matter how many articles or comments you’ve made that are objectively false or immediately retracted. You never apologize and say “oops. I let my emotions get the best of me. Let’s wait for an actual accusation from the investigators or anyone with a sliver of knowledge of what’s happening.”

You dig your heals in deeper. Now we have pretty damning evidence that one agent handled both the Flynn and Clinton investigations and personally changed the language from a criminal charge to a non criminal charge. This same agent talked about creating an insurance policy against Trump. This same agent is alleged to have started the FBI investigation into collusion against Trump’s campaign. He’s alleged to have used the highly discredited and unproven (link the fucking articles that prove these accusations) Steele Dossier that Clinton paid Russian intelligence to create.

And not a fucking peep from you. Not even a suggestion to look into the possibility this may be true. There’s real fucking evidence there. Not conjecture or lies. And nothing from you.

You’re as partisan as they come. I’ve demonstrated the same accusations of wrong doing on both sides, and you’ve only ever commented on the Republicans and in the most extreme manner possible.

Give me negative karma. Call me a fucking liar. But you and everyone else on this forum knows everything I’ve written is 100% objectively true.

You’re incredibly irrational and partisan in your hysterics. You’re the guy who spent 2 years linking to infowars. I’m not defining your silence. You are.

At least Polluxlm was consistent in his conspiracy theories.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I guess we'll just have to wait & see how the Russia thing plays out before continuing to comment on it. We've all placed our bets on the horses so to speak.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

All these talk about that FBI agent is non sense. It's not even worth acknowleding, but since people keep repeating this crap it should be addressed I suppose. The agent blasted Democrats as well as Republicans in his texts. He was also fired. It has little to no bearing on this investigation as whole. The sole purpose is to muddy the waters and discredit Mueller so they can fire him.

And that's what we have now: Anti American fascists who smear our FBI, thumb their nose at the law, dismiss the Constitution and project all their insanity on everybody else.

They're brilliant at propaganda techniques such as "Whataboutism" and claiming the other side is partisan. I'll give them that. They're even better at getting these little bootlicks to spread propaganda for them. These are weak men who are easily swayed or simply look up to authoritarians like Trump.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

All these talk about that FBI agent is non sense. It's not even worth acknowleding, but since people keep repeating this crap it should be addressed I suppose. The agent blasted Democrats as well as Republicans in his texts. He was also fired. It has little to no bearing on this investigation as whole. The sole purpose is to muddy the waters and discredit Mueller so they can fire him.

And that's what we have now: Anti American fascists who smear our FBI, thumb their nose at the law, dismiss the Constitution and project all their insanity on everybody else.

They're brilliant at propaganda techniques such as "Whataboutism" and claiming the other side is partisan. I'll give them that. They're even better at getting these little bootlicks to spread propaganda for them. These are weak men who are easily swayed or simply look up to authoritarians like Trump.

He wasn’t fired, he was reassigned. And yes he did talk shit of others but said Trump must be stopped and that he can protect the country on many levels. The belief is he had influence in these cases to shape public opinion and possibly used a Clinton paid Dossier to obtain FISA warrants for Flynn after being denied earlier. He potentially presented the Dossier as evidence to obtain a warrant lol. So he was removed after the damage was already done and THIS WAS KEPT SECRET SINCE JULY because Muller knew it looked bad.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I don't think ANY of us voted for Trump, so stop acting like we are all for him and blindly defend him at all costs.  You completely lack any perspective on anything.  It's all or nothing with you.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I don't think ANY of us voted for Trump, so stop acting like we are all for him and blindly defend him at all costs.  You completely lack any perspective on anything.  It's all or nothing with you.

If no one voted for him then why is he president ?

SG didn’t you vote for him?

I’m just saying...if a message board full of men cant find a single trump voter then that’s kind of interesting all by itself.

Does anyone here actually know a Trump voter?

They appear to be a mythical creature that is almost as rare as el chupacabra.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I voted for Trump.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I’m just saying...if a message board full of men cant find a single trump voter then that’s kind of interesting all by itself.

I know plenty of Trump voters. I know a guy in the White House. I have a friend who’s the bigoted, racist, head in the sand Trump supporter some want to make everyone out to be.

But we’re not even discussing Trump here. We’re not really debating the merits of any policy or action. We’ve spent a year arguing about Trump working with Russia to steal the election. This is worse than any obstructionism the GOP was accused of, because they simply voted No. They and the media didn’t spent a year fabricating conspiracies that distracted from everything. That’s the stark difference.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

A neighbor of mines a straight line Catholic vote. If Lucifer himself ran on an anti-abortion campaign she & her family would vote for him. Even if he said he'd bomb North Korea tomorrow.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I'm sure others here voted for him, just not those active in this conversation. I don't find that surprising either given that there's no way any democrat would vote for him and the republican leaners still vote their mind and not straight ticket like the democrats do. Even SG didn’t vote for Moore even though he voted Trump.

That in a nutshell is why you guys drive me crazy. You're blindly committed to the cause and completely unwilling to even consider that maybe the democrats could be wrong about something.

Board footer