You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I'm in the middle of a vacation so I've been absent. Let me say this, I'm from Florida, I'm not a weather man but experience makes me smarter than the average bear.

I'm not against tax cuts, I'm not anti pro America, but I know the games politicians play. And when Paul Ryan as s he's going after entitlements next, I believe him. That's why he just made a hole in the debt.

We're not talking about the weather though; we're talking about something you know nothing about, yet you're in full panic mode already because of something somebody said.  Let's see what happens.  People like me aren't going to support SS going away, so wait and see what happens.

I'm not panicking, I'm seeing reality.

No, you're making up a reality that fits your expected outcome.  You're in full blown panicking like a pussy mode and it's pathetic.  The sky is falling, the sky is falling...I've heard that from you before when you predicted doom and gloom after the election, yet here we are a year later and everything is just fine, though not at all the way you want it to be.  That's too bad for you, but pretty good for a lot of other people.  You keep rooting for doom and gloom though, because so far you've been wrong every time.  One of these times maybe you'll get lucky, but I'll play the odds and say you're still wrong.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

We're not talking about the weather though; we're talking about something you know nothing about, yet you're in full panic mode already because of something somebody said.  Let's see what happens.  People like me aren't going to support SS going away, so wait and see what happens.

No, you're making up a reality that fits your expected outcome.  You're in full blown panicking like a pussy mode and it's pathetic.  The sky is falling, the sky is falling...I've heard that from you before when you predicted doom and gloom after the election, yet here we are a year later and everything is just fine, though not at all the way you want it to be.  That's too bad for you, but pretty good for a lot of other people.  You keep rooting for doom and gloom though, because so far you've been wrong every time.  One of these times maybe you'll get lucky, but I'll play the odds and say you're still wrong.

You’re so right...there’s nothing predictable about these scenarios...this is the first time this had ever been tried and there’s no data to extrapolate long term outcomes.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Correct.  You can guess, but as of now you don't even know the variables to make a guess much less a hypothesis. But you guys keep up the fear mongering. It's worked so well so far.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

In the end the only analysis done by the Repugs is...tax cut! You like tax cuts donchya...yes....ohhh yesss you’re a good little electorate aren’t you? Here’s a doggy treat....good boy.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

In the end the only analysis done by the Repugs is...tax cut! You like tax cuts donchya...yes....ohhh yesss you’re a good little electorate aren’t you? Here’s a doggy treat....good boy.

Same game, different treat.  I've been telling you for years that both sides do the same shit, but different people benefit from it.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ivanka-trump … 01139.html

Are you fucking kidding me?  A boat in the background of a family photo is a political statement?  This is why the Democrats are fucked.  The same people howling about collusion are the same people who get their panties in a wad over this.  Wait for some Samantha Bee or some other idiot to make a bit about this.  This is the weaponization of racism in its death throws.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Yeah, I admitted I was wrong because I didn't think Wall Street would be this invested in Trump and he would be so reciprocal. Boy was I wrong! That bitch is a HUGE whore. That's who the tax cut was for. And you're lying that I'm rooting for any doom or gloom. I want him to do well, I've said before I wish he'd use his power for good. You're too obsessed with inflating your ego on some childish trip about being right or smart, or whatever your issue is.

Randall Flagg

https://twitter.com/DRUDGE/status/946392234403991552

Obama and Trump have the same approval rating after their first year.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

The only poll that matters right?

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

The only poll that matters right?

I don’t give a hoot about polls, but yes. It’s the most reliable and accurate.

They look at likely voters where others pick anyone or registered voters. I value the opinions of those who intend to participate in our democracy over those who can’t find the time to vote.

Board footer