You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

When the government shuts down again in a few weeks, Trump, Miller and the top GOP leadership should get the blame, no question.

[/embed]

I really do t know how anyone can defend this guy...he’s a pathetic president and a terrible human being

I think Trump will allow a bigger number of illegals to become legal but wants to end all the other shit. I think the Dems will cave.

You’re never getting a wall outta any of this

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

When the government shuts down again in a few weeks, Trump, Miller and the top GOP leadership should get the blame, no question.

[/embed]

I really do t know how anyone can defend this guy...he’s a pathetic president and a terrible human being

I think Trump will allow a bigger number of illegals to become legal but wants to end all the other shit. I think the Dems will cave.

Me too. Harming Americans to appeal to their extreme wing won’t win them elections. Not a single Dreamer can legally vote for them.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Randall Flagg

Huh, wonder why SLC isn’t posting about this:

https://nypost.com/2018/01/23/evidence- … t-the-fbi/

A hell of a lot more circumstantial evidence to support this. Is it because we know the Mueller probe is winding down and it’s painfully obvious the investigation from the start was improper?  Stay tuned to find out why this is a nothing burger but sending a message on twitter to Assanage is paramount to treason and clear evidence Trump is/was a Russian stooge.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

A hell of a lot more circumstantial evidence to support this. Is it because we know the Mueller probe is winding down and it’s painfully obvious the investigation from the start was improper?  Stay tuned to find out why this is a nothing burger but sending a message on twitter to Assanage is paramount to treason and clear evidence Trump is/was a Russian stooge.

If the Mueller investigation is improper (and of course, with you, we have to assume the 5 plus years Clinton investigation is legit and valid) and a big old nothing burger, then this NY Post article are the fries on the same plate as the nothing burger.

What a buncha bluster...

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

If the Mueller investigation is improper (and of course, with you, we have to assume the 5 plus years Clinton investigation is legit and valid) and a big old nothing burger, then this NY Post article are the fries on the same plate as the nothing burger.

What a buncha bluster...

Haven’t I repeatedly said I opposed Benghazi?  Didn’t I advocate for a special prosecutor before Mueller was appointed?  Please stop making me a character because you struggle to leave your deeply seated partisan behavior at the door.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Sure, let's not worry about the investigation into the President, let's concern ourselves with some 'low level coffee boys' over at the FBI?

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Sure, let's not worry about the investigation into the President, let's concern ourselves with some 'low level coffee boys' over at the FBI?

First off, there is no investigation into the President.  Sorry to have to remind you again.  And secondly, one doesn't preclude the other.  You guys can't conjure up a million conspiracy theories for 15 months on how Trump pulled off the greatest heist of all time (and still not a single indictment or arrest related to the election) and then hand waive it when the agent who handled the Clinton investigation is caught talking about an insurance policy.

I'm not saying there is any wrong doing, a significant distinction of claims made by others.  Just that this warrants some attention to ensure there isn't a sliver of legitimacy to it.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Rick Gates, former campaign aide, switched lawyers & his new lawyer has a background in plea deals.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

What a buncha bluster...

Haven’t I repeatedly said I opposed Benghazi?  Didn’t I advocate for a special prosecutor before Mueller was appointed?  Please stop making me a character because you struggle to leave your deeply seated partisan behavior at the door.

I will admit that within the last 6-9 months you’ve said that...but why do i have doubts about your consistency on that position?

Board footer