You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Lol @ Lester Holt. Hahahaha

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

If the Mueller investigation is improper (and of course, with you, we have to assume the 5 plus years Clinton investigation is legit and valid) and a big old nothing burger, then this NY Post article are the fries on the same plate as the nothing burger.

What a buncha bluster...

Haven’t I repeatedly said I opposed Benghazi?  Didn’t I advocate for a special prosecutor before Mueller was appointed?  Please stop making me a character because you struggle to leave your deeply seated partisan behavior at the door.

I will admit that within the last 6-9 months you’ve said that...but why do i have doubts about your consistency on that position?

You struggle to believe people aren’t as partisan as you?  Feel free to do a forum search.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Haven’t I repeatedly said I opposed Benghazi?  Didn’t I advocate for a special prosecutor before Mueller was appointed?  Please stop making me a character because you struggle to leave your deeply seated partisan behavior at the door.

I will admit that within the last 6-9 months you’ve said that...but why do i have doubts about your consistency on that position?

You struggle to believe people aren’t as partisan as you?  Feel free to do a forum search.

You? Not Partisan? Ha....that's a laugh...

You're a Trump supporter who denies it.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Eh, I certainly don’t hate him like most of you do. He hasn’t really done anything wrong yet and things are objectively better since he stepped in. But I wouldn’t call me a supporter. I just try to avoid being a cheer leader and encourage audits to validate the watchers are doing what they claim.

There’s some real irony in a bunch of progressives saying law enforcement can’t be investigated for wrong doing. Especially after 5 years of #BLM

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

No comments on Lester Holt being a victim to North Korean propoganda when reporting from the modern ski resort? Haha they were actors to make it look like a busy resort. Lol

Randall Flagg

Smoking Guns wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

No comments on Lester Holt being a victim to North Korean propoganda when reporting from the modern ski resort? Haha they were actors to make it look like a busy resort. Lol

I just saw the article. Not surprising to say the least.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

lol.  For the record tho SG, it'll help to at least link to a report rather than just make a comment about it, leaving us to Google him. I don't think the story was top major news like Matt Lauer getting fired or anything.

Kidding, but I wasn't sure what you were referring to at first & seems Flagg didn't either.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Eh, I certainly don’t hate him like most of you do. He hasn’t really done anything wrong yet and things are objectively better since he stepped in. But I wouldn’t call me a supporter. I just try to avoid being a cheer leader and encourage audits to validate the watchers are doing what they claim.

There’s some real irony in a bunch of progressives saying law enforcement can’t be investigated for wrong doing. Especially after 5 years of #BLM

Things are SUBJECTIVELY better...after one policy implementation after another....your OPINION is that things are better...I see no OBJECTIVE evidence that anything has changed.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Things are SUBJECTIVELY better...after one policy implementation after another....your OPINION is that things are better...I see no OBJECTIVE evidence that anything has changed.

Lower unemployment, booming economy, and now most people are paying less in taxes. No, I’m not saying this is all due to Trump or despite Obama. Just saying the average person is better off on 1 Jan 2018 than 1 Jan 2017.

Those are all pretty objective.

Board footer