You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

If you're comparing me to Tucker, I say thank you.

It's an apt comparison, a right wing shill who probably has a cumulative lifetime sexual experience of less than 30 minutes with women.

Nope. It takes me 3 minutes to jerk off to the women on victoria’s Secret’s website. I do that 9-12 times a day, so I get 30 minutes of experience almost everyday. There’s a girl always in a bra who stands on this corner at night. I think she’s really cute and have been building up the courage to ask her out to put this experience to use for the first time.

So ha!  And none of that negates you’re a truther reborn now, and you’ll be a truther long after this is over screaming “coverup.” Cause, you know, you’re a fucking 9/11 truther. You do get that the rest of society finds your kind more detestable than birthers, right?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Trump Ordered Mueller Fired, but Backed Off When White House Counsel Threatened to Quit

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/25/us/p … ussia.html

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

If you're comparing me to Tucker, I say thank you.

It's an apt comparison, a right wing shill who probably has a cumulative lifetime sexual experience of less than 30 minutes with women.

Nope. It takes me 3 minutes to jerk off to the women on victoria’s Secret’s website. I do that 9-12 times a day, so I get 30 minutes of experience almost everyday. There’s a girl always in a bra who stands on this corner at night. I think she’s really cute and have been building up the courage to ask her out to put this experience to use for the first time.

So ha!

Come on guys, you have to admit this was funny 16

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

So ha!

What’s so funny?  Do you think it’s funny all the girls in the strip club know my name and are real nice to me?  For only $20 they dance real, real close to me and let me buy them drinks. They used to touch me when they danced, but apparently you can’t cum in your pants when they brush their breasts up against you. You also apparently can’t masturbate at the stage either. You’d think they’d put signs up.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

So ha!

What’s so funny?  Do you think it’s funny all the girls in the strip club know my name and are real nice to me?  For only $20 they dance real, real close to me and let me buy them drinks. They used to touch me when they danced, but apparently you can’t cum in your pants when they brush their breasts up against you. You also apparently can’t masturbate at the stage either. You’d think they’d put signs up.

I can relate way too much to this...

Randall Flagg

You seriously jerked off or nutted during a lap dance?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Wasted many a night at a strip club. Spent loads of cash but looking back, never really way to much in a night or on a girl. Occasionally would stop in periodically to see the same one (friends, sorta). Usually they were gone within 3-6 months with most places. Never got too fixated on any.

Jerked off?  No. Who would at a strip club tbh. Nutted? No comment but that's pretty much what I went for on occasion. Had sex? Not really, some extras here & there. Never a pure out fucking or sucking. Around here at least the girl who do, you wouldn't want, and the girls you want, wouldn't. That or I just didn't bring enough money. wink

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:

Wasted many a night at a strip club. Spent loads of cash but looking back, never really way to much in a night or on a girl. Occasionally would stop in periodically to see the same one (friends, sorta). Usually they were gone within 3-6 months with most places. Never got too fixated on any.

Jerked off?  No. Who would at a strip club tbh. Nutted? No comment but that's pretty much what I went for on occasion. Had sex? Not really, some extras here & there. Never a pure out fucking or sucking. Around here at least the girl who do, you wouldn't want, and the girls you want, wouldn't. That or I just didn't bring enough money. wink

From the time I was 21-23, I thought they were the greatest place on earth.  Especially the ones that were BYOB and in Ohio at the time, full nudity required BYOB.  My best friend and I would show up with 2 king cobra's each and have the time of our lives.  We got friendly with some of the girls and even went to a few after parties with them.  But I'd be a liar if I said anything ever really happened.  I was such an awkward fuck back then, I'm pretty sure most people thought I had autism. 

But I never "climaxed" during a dance.  I've maybe been to 4 or 5 over the past 10 years or so, and always because others wanted to go.  If I'm not seeing anybody, tinder or going to an asian massage place is a hell of a lot easier and cheaper than paying $200 for a private room and leaving frustrated.  Plus random hookups don't do it for me anymore.  I actually enjoy the conversation and intimacy of getting to know someone before sleeping with them.

As for Philly, just go down to Ludlow street.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Haha, yeah. I do think strippers were better back then. I went to a byob up in Allentown when I was about 21-23. A friend was worked (deadend) for the post office. These guys, older like 40ish married etc, would plan an annual event or birthdays or something & make the trip up. Sorta like you I thought I was having the time of my life. I couldn't believe it was legal, it was just so awesome. I remember the girls all looking so much older (25-27ish) but beautiful, great bodies etc. Over the past 10+ years with bachelor parties or a random night visiting the talent seemed to not be there. Not sure if its a seismic shift in the industry, or just I've gotten older & the 'awesomeness' just wasn't there.

True story, I tipped a girl $20 to come out onstage to SCOM her next onstage appearance. She did too, I went nuts. It was back around 98 or so before I was even on the forums. We were talking a bit & I can't remember if I declined a lapdance (not sure why, nervousness) or if she had to run up onstage as she was coming up soon. 

Never did Tinder. Heard great stories about that & Plenty of Fish, but just didn't want my pic out there on those sites with ppl/coworkers visiting. I was a bit 'old' for it (45 now). I did match.com back in the day a little bit.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You seriously jerked off or nutted during a lap dance?

Nah...I was so poor in my 20s, I coudn't afford to go the strip club. Honestly, the few times I went there was always some weird drama with my buddies. People saying shit like, "I got a hand job," or "oh yeah, I had sex when I was back there."

I was the geekiest of geeks...

Board footer