You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump didn’t fire Mueller, so who cares if he thought about it? So now it is obstruction that is the focus? You don’t even hear about Russian collusion anymore. Now it is all about “obstruction”.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump didn’t fire Mueller, so who cares if he thought about it? So now it is obstruction that is the focus? You don’t even hear about Russian collusion anymore. Now it is all about “obstruction”.

Right, because this was never about Russia.  These are the some yokels who laughed when the GOP called Russia a threat.  This has always been about getting rid of Trump.  Luckily, the Dems have no chance of taking the Senate.  So even if Pelosi goes full retard January 2019, the Senate will never impeach.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I think even the Dems know there isn’t real collusion so instead they will try to stick Trump on a technicality charge of  “obstruction”.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I’ll admit my goal is to take him down one way or the other. If only you two were this understanding when Obama was president...maybe i wouldn’t hate Trump so much.

Maybe i wouldn’t be angry that a guy who does nothing but spread around fake news for a living now is accusing others of it...even when things are verified (See Hannitys fuck up yesterday).

Make new mistake about it...this is all about embarrassing and humiliating liberals...that’s what’s bonding you all together.

The things you can turn a blind eye to simply because the stock market is up.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Didn’t one of Strozok’s text messages say “there’s nothing there” regarding collusion?

The left made Sessions recuse himself over a lie. A new anonymous source provides some TMZ level shit everyday.

Imagine if you were Trump and innocent of working with Russia. How would you feel?  Meanwhile the left has become everything they accused the right of being under Obama.

I just hope a deal on immigration can be reached. Cause if Democrats fuck Trump for political points, he won’t hesitate to start packing DACA folks back home. And immigration is a loser for the Democrats. The country doesn’t agree with them and illegals can’t vote (yet), though California is trying really hard. I expect a SCOTUS case to appear since they’re registering to vote anyone with a license regardless of citizenship.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Didn’t one of Strozok’s text messages say “there’s nothing there” regarding collusion?

The left made Sessions recuse himself over a lie. A new anonymous source provides some TMZ level shit everyday.

Imagine if you were Trump and inmconcent of working with Russia. How would you feel?  Meanwhile the left has become everything they accused the right of being under Obama.

I just hope a deal on immigration can be reached. Cause if Democrats fuck Trump for political points, he won’t hesitate to start packing DACA folks back home. And immigration is a loser for the Democrats. The country doesn’t agree with them and illegals can’t vote (yet), though California is trying really hard. I expect a SCOTUS case to appear since they’re registering to vote anyone with a license regardless of citizenship.

Do it...send em home

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Do it...send em home

I agree. 

I think you're going to be really disappointed if this happens though and doesn't end up the way you think it's going to.  Send em home got Trump elected...I don't know why you think it would somehow undermine him.  Have you read the comments on those social media posts?  There are a LO of people all for booting them...as many as the bleeding hearts that want to save them.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Do it...send em home

I agree. 

I think you're going to be really disappointed if this happens though and doesn't end up the way you think it's going to.  Send em home got Trump elected...I don't know why you think it would somehow undermine him.  Have you read the comments on those social media posts?  There are a LO of people all for booting them...as many as the bleeding hearts that want to save them.

I just dont care anymore...if the heart and soul of this nation is so foul and odious that they think this will change their lives in any way they’re just sadly fukin mistaken.

Republicans around the country rallied around the following causes of the past eight years.

Destroying teachers unions and admonishing teachers for choosing to do that for a living.

Vilifying and hating anyone who doesn’t speak English.

Shaming women who come forward after being sexually abused or  assaulted.

Denying that human beings have any impact on their environment and that anything humans do cannot possibly have any effect on the climate.

Denying Obama was a US citizen.

Being openly and hateful to anyone or anything that isn’t exactly like their version of an American.

If this is what America wants then it’s exactly what it should get. A group of hateful people and bigoted  know nothings who don’t care about anything but themselves. This is exactly what we deserve as a society and culture. I’m not proud of anything about this country right now.

But I’m sure you are all loving it. You love to hate, you love the spite, you love all the negative energy.  Our heroes are some of the most disgusting people in our society and the people who do try to abide by some Moral or ethical code are usually the ones that are completely shit on. Victims are the problem, not the perpetrators right?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It just doesn't make sense to bring a flood of "unskilled" workers into the country when we all agree those jobs are shrinking. That's an excess of poverty we can't handle. Let the people here have those jobs and invest all that energy and capital fixing the education system to teach OUR kids the skills they need. Not flooding an already bogged down system with other nations kids who'll be going for those same jobs making everything worse. When you captain a boat you make sure you don't have more people on board than the life rafts can handle, and you have resources that can take care of them. That means you have to turn some people away.

You make decisions with your head not your feelings.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Do it...send em home

I agree. 

Is it really feasible though? I mean really, what's the expense of deporting that many people. Logistically & financially, not just emotionally or whatever. Secondly, you have the problem of babies, or kids having kids, or 'anchor babies' which is the term. They are, by legal definition, 'US Citizens' and I don't think any Supreme Court push will change that thinking.

I mean, they're here already. I think a pathway to citizenship is really the only way at this point. The more we keep our head in the sand over this issue the more are sneaking thru & settling into the country. Hillary probably danced around the issue herself, walking that fine line of 'dreamers' yet trying to keep the middle road voters, but claiming we're going to build a wall & make Mexico pay for it was pure out stupid. Seriously, talk about going full on stupid Geez almighty. So here we are a year later with our head in the sand, and the only logically thing (and what Trump seems to be doing) is pathway to citizenship, little to no wall, and Mexico sure as shit isn't going to pay for it.

I heard 2 years credit for childhood to 18, then 8 more years of being a resident & paying taxes, working etc. Sounds reasonable. You get into some serious trouble, you're deported.

And funding enhancements to current border security, agents & rebuilding or renovating current areas where there is a wall probably is worthwhile to promote no one is 'for' illegal immigration', just that, its already a problem we have here (and have essentially allowed or turned a blind eye to for decades). Fair tradeoff all around.

Board footer