You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

A new low for Trump:

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

A new low for Trump:

[/embed]

Many people agree. That was a HUGE FUCK UP for the FBI.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

A new low for Trump:

[/embed]

Standing on the back of dead kids, recently murdered, as a means to try to absolve himself of an ongoing investigation is seriously fucked up. But what do we expect from a piece of shit like Trump and his idiot supporters?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

A new low for Trump:

[/embed]

Truth hurts. Conspiracy nut jobs have been masturbating for a collusion charge for over a year, and still pull mental gymnastics to try to pretend they’re getting closer. “Do something!” is the mantra of the ignorant and stupid. They just want someone to put a blanket around them and tell them it’ll be ok.

They’re in a tough bind because they spent the entire Obama era bitching about police and the FBI, but they really want Trump to go away so they’ll handwaive any bad behavior.

The shooter was threatening people for months. He was sending text messages threatening others for months. The FBI was alerted. They did nothing. But according to the 9/11 Truther, it’s disposable to point this out. We must attack Trump and and demand all guns be taken.

What I find despicable is hating your country so much, you push Russian propaganda and conspiracies. Then having the audacity to pretend you ever gave a fuck about America or ever did anything to improve it or support it. Anyone pushing the collusion narrative is helping Russia.

Randall Flagg

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sen-feinstei … 36864.html

There you go, guys. Feinstein wants to raise the age to 21 to purchase any rifle. I’m sure glad her state is registering illegal immigrants to vote too. California obviously knows what’s important.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

The FBI and local law enforcement did drop the ball on Cruz. The facts bear that out.

But for Trump to say that’s proof the Russia investigation needs to end is silly. The FBI has the ability to do more than one probe at a time.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sen-feinstei … 36864.html

There you go, guys. Feinstein wants to raise the age to 21 to purchase any rifle. I’m sure glad her state is registering illegal immigrants to vote too. California obviously knows what’s important.

To match handgun regulations. I don’t think age limits make much of a difference in the long run, but it does seem weird that the handgun and rifle age limit are different.

Randall Flagg

bigbri wrote:

The FBI and local law enforcement did drop the ball on Cruz. The facts bear that out.

But for Trump to say that’s proof the Russia investigation needs to end is silly. The FBI has the ability to do more than one probe at a time.

Of course.  But there are finite resources and we're wasting millions of dollars because of a rumor sheet Clinton paid a foreign spy to coordinate with Russia to create.  That's beyond dispute too.  Nothing has been confirmed in the dossier and all evidence points to no collusion, but the truther will bend every fact (and invent a shit ton more) to pretend there's a real threat here.  Why won't democrats turn over their server that was hacked?  That's the most important piece of the puzzle in the whole thing, and they have refused to turn it over and I'm sure it's been erased and destroyed by now.  But the truther believes a buzzfeed article that the intelligence agencies called bunk.

Yep, Russia used social media to plant discord.  But we have James Brown (who was at the Nation of Islam conference yesterday - can you imagine if a white congressmen went to a white power conference) and the SLC types literally pushing Russian propaganda.  They link bogus articles or make claims the articles themselves don't make, in part because they're written in a way to appeal to the dumbest and most misinformed among us.   This is a great example of why we should push education.  Intelligent people don't fall for this stuff.  The people hammering this hardest are either bonafide nut jobs, or Alex Jones types in it for the money.  There weren't PhDs pushing the Loose Change/truther articles.  There were a bunch of uneducated, mentally ill types though. 

When will the members of the left who pushed this collusion thing and claimed Trump stole the presidency apologize for doing Russia's job for them?  I know this was a minority because most Democrats like most Republicans aren't bat shit crazy.  You have your tantrum a few weeks after the election and you move on.  But those in congress and those who use social media to continue this lie despite any evidence to support them and overwhelming evidence against them, when will they be held accountable?  We universally revile any 9/11 truther or Birther types now.  I just hope we get there with the collusion types must faster this time.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I think there should be a school shooting in Congress

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:

I think there should be a school shooting in Congress

Just look out your window and you'll see plenty of  shootings this weekend.  Over 20 so far right?

Board footer