You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

Apparently Mueller was brutal with Hope Hicks. Incredibly nasty and bullying. Maybe that was the cause of Trump going off on Sessions.

Where did you hear this? Given everything I've read about Mueller, I find that difficult to believe.

Church freaks with guns:

Kushner looking like he's in really deep shit. Ivanka now too has come under scrutiny.

It's being reported that Trump's pal dumped millions in stocks just before his tariff announcement.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 … -news.html

Of course there is more, there is always more...

Washington Post reporters.

misterID

misterID wrote:
bigbri wrote:
misterID wrote:

Anyone hear about the Church shooting last year in TN, where a black man walked in and started shooting white people because he hated white people and wanted to kill them? Yeah, the media didn't want to report that story for some odd reason or use the shooting to discuss race relations.

Don't lump in broadcast news with print news. Broadcast sucks.

Most if not all major U.S. newspapers had stories on this. So yes, I did hear about it.

Broadcast news, then.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I watched Bill Maher last night. That Hogg kid and his friend are little punk bitches. Like, I agree with much of what they say but they are such Fucking assholes I don’t like them. Haha

misterID

misterID wrote:

I just caught his new rules and it was fucking awesome. The "internet is mad".... Good. Totally called out buzzfeed, huffpost and daily beast.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I just caught his new rules and it was fucking awesome. The "internet is mad".... Good. Totally called out buzzfeed, huffpost and daily beast.

The new rules were dead on.

misterID

misterID wrote:

A few of those Parkland kids seem to really, really, really, really, really, really, really love the spotlight. I don't think they're actors, but you're not the first to support their gun position to be turned off by their attitudes. I think Hogg is a complete phoney. And the media is absolutely exploiting them to push their own gun agendas.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

A few of those Parkland kids seem to really, really, really, really, really, really, really love the spotlight. I don't think they're actors, but you're not the first to support their gun position to be turned off by their attitudes. I think Hogg is a complete phoney. And the media is absolutely exploiting them to push their own gun agendas.

They said “thanks to all the previous generations for fucking everything up but it will be our generation to fix it.”

Hey dumb fuck, it was your fucking class mate that went ballistic not some WW2 vet so fuck off you self righteous mother fucker. Lol

misterID

misterID wrote:

I just read that. This generation is proving itself to be the most spoiled and self centered who haven't contributed anything. They're literally riding the jock of previous generations. They're getting their asses licked right now, but we'll see how long that lasts.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Isn't this exactly...almost word for word what Tucker Carlson said last night right around the time that you posed this?

Edit: https://www.yahoo.com/news/tucker-carls … 39632.html

I have no idea. I’m in DC for the weekend. And I posted that around midnight. Carlson is on at 8. But even if it’s true, it doesn’t negate anything I said.

Feel free to revert back to my posts about preventing people on the terror watch list from buying guns. I disagree with it because it violates due process too. Consistency, that word I keep harping on.

I'm just sayin'...I think I was pretty accurate a week or two ago when I said I know what your thinking based on what Tucker Carlson is thinking.

I don't watch ANY of those shows....those opinion piece shows that masquerade as 'news.'

Cool

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Oh please...what’s so great about our generation?

Board footer