You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Oh please...what’s so great about our generation?

eeyore-1.gif

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Oh please...what’s so great about our generation?

http://www.strongmindbraveheart.com/wp- … yore-1.gif

I never figured out how to post pictures on here...despite my best efforts...but man would i have a good retaliatory pic to share

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I mean, kids today have a fucked up world to grow into, and it certainly isn’t their fault. I’d hate us too.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I mean, kids today have a fucked up world to grow into, and it certainly isn’t their fault. I’d hate us too.

there are a lot of fuck ups from their generation. Guess we blame their parents.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

It's always someone else's fault.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

bigbri wrote:

Yea. Such a horrible world. The safest the country has ever been. Virtually every type of food at their finger tips. The internet and its endless bastion of knowledge and community. Opportunity to succeed and achieve wealth like no other time.

Such a horrible world these kids are born into. How hard it must be to find out what sex you really are. To use twitter to communicate any idea and build support. It’s so fucking horrible. What has been done to them and how can they ever forgive us.

Get the fuck out of here with this nonsense. I guess you weren’t around for the Cold War or Jim Crow or the crack epidemic. I can’t believe some of you sometimes. You totally drink the progressive kool aid and pretend because someone didn’t get the cake they wanted or got smacked in the mouth for trying to fight a cop, they live in 1939 Germany or the Soviet Union up until 89. Its fucking absurd.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Yea. Such a horrible world. The safest the country has ever been. Virtually every type of food at their finger tips. The internet and its endless bastion of knowledge and community. Opportunity to succeed and achieve wealth like no other time.

This is where you start losing credibility with me. All this superior culture stuff, this newest generation doesn't know how lucky it is because of the generation before it and their 'sacrifices.' I really wish I fully understood why you need this stuff...why you need to convince yourself of this stuff...why you need to wrap yourself in this warm blanket of 'America's the best' propaganda. We're not the best...at least not anymore. We might be the best at blowing up the world and having the largest military...but that's it.

Such a horrible world these kids are born into. How hard it must be to find out what sex you really are. To use twitter to communicate any idea and build support. It’s so fucking horrible. What has been done to them and how can they ever forgive us.

...just a bitter old man...

Get the fuck out of here with this nonsense. I guess you weren’t around for the Cold War or Jim Crow or the crack epidemic. I can’t believe some of you sometimes. You totally drink the progressive kool aid and pretend because someone didn’t get the cake they wanted or got smacked in the mouth for trying to fight a cop, they live in 1939 Germany or the Soviet Union up until 89. Its fucking absurd.

Something tells me you tell the people that lived during that era that they were pussies because they didn't have to fight in the civil war. And then you'd tell the pussies who fought in the civil war, illegal immigrants. You'd tell them the real patriots were the ones who fought in the revolutionary war against a much stronger enemy. And on....and on....and on....

You sound like one of those 70 year olds at the bar watching Jeopardy on Wednesdays at about 3:30 PM. Talking about the younger generations and how ungrateful they are....bitter, old and crotchety.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It's always someone else's fault.

certainly not your generation....we would never blame your generation buzz...the greatest generation of all.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

maxresdefault.jpg

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Yeah, man, it’s all good. As long as you’re OK, we’re living in the golden age.

Board footer